Reasons Why Your Frontend Needs a Bootstrap Developer
Nowadays, web developers use various front-end and back-end frameworks to maintain easy access to websites from different device systems. Providing solid code and an attractive interface are the main concern the majority of front-end developers are facing. Database integration is also an important matter to consider. If you are looking to hire MongoDB developer or a web developer, you are in the right place. This is why web coders are among the top ten high paid jobs according to Stackoverflow.
Front-end frameworks can be defined in concrete terms, as a set of files delivered in a structured way; everything is coded in relation to standards and works uniformly on all current platforms and browsers. This file pack provides a lot of behaviors and elements used in a website. There are currently multitudes of front-end frameworks, but we will focus on one of the most popular frameworks: Bootstrap.
Bootstrap Design in Few Words
Bootstrap is the best known and the most used. Certainly boosted by the notoriety of Twitter who designed his own framework and chose to make it available to the public. Bootstrap was born in late 2011, since its notoriety has continued to grow, because of its simplicity of implementation and the diversity of its components. Bootstrap comes with CSS, JS files and a font. It is also possible to download sample HTML files to discover what the framework is capable of. It offers:
- A responsive grid, CSS styles for all standard HTML elements (form, button, text, image …)
- JS components such as dynamic drop-down lists, interactive navigation etc.
- A font that is actually a set of icons. The advantage is that icons are not images but fonts; they are vectored and therefore always sharp on all types of devices.
Bootstrap UI Design
It is possible to couple Bootstrap with the CSS preprocessor called LESS CSS. This tool allows you to create CSS files even faster thanks to a much more dynamic and intelligent programming language than the standard CSS. This is an option, but Bootstrap coupled with LESS becomes an even more powerful tool set. One of the options offered by Bootstrap is to be able to customize the colors and graphic aspects of the framework before even downloading it. Bootstrap is updated regularly, at the average rate of a new major release every 12 to 18 months.
10 Valid Reasons to Use Bootstrap Development
Coders choose Bootstraps for the following reasons:
#1 Easy to Use and Get Started
Bootstrap is a very handy kit of tools. From entry level to expert professionals, it is easy to get started with.
#2 Abundant Good Documentation
This what almost every developer seeks. Having a hand on good documentation and a trusted source of technical information is crucial. Bootstrap development is rich in terms of documentation that can be found online easily.
#4 Great Grid System
Bootstrap includes up to 12 columns on the page. This allows the content to be adjusted and land on different screen sizes (phones, tablets, desktops and larger desktops…).
#5 Speed in Term of Responsiveness
Bootstrap is a very reactive system. This quality will make your website highly responsive.
#6 Boosted Consistency
Bootstrap is best known for its easy using, but also for the consistency of its code. The latest structure makes front-end coding a good and fruitful experience.
#7 Enhanced and Extensible HTML Elements
Bootstrap enhances HTML capabilities to another level.
#8 Simple Integration
Bootstrap packaging philosophy make it easy for coders to integrate different packages.
#9 Customizable Designs for the Projects
Bootstrap offers a large choice of designs and give many possibilities to customize them according to the client requirements.
#10 Huge Support Community
Bootstrap has a large online community that makes it easy for coders to exchange their experiences and figure out solutions to code challenges.
What Skills Bootstrap Developers Should Have
Whether for Bootstrap UI design or bootstrap web application, companies look for highly skilled profiles who can deliver good quality work. The later should match both the company’s strategic goals and clients requirements. Delivering an attractive interface does not seem always trivial, this is why front-end developers, especially Bootstrap dev. Here are the key skills companies look for in a Bootstrap:
- HTML/CSS: These two languages are compulsory in order to be a front-end developer. This is why the whole web development is about. This means no HTML/CSS imply no web development.
- Version Control/Git: Version control software is a very useful tool a bootstrap developer will use to track any changes occurred so it will be easy to find wrong chunks of code in the previous version without scrolling those heavy code pages from top-down. This skill will make your life as a bootstrap coder easy and save your and the company’s time.
- Testing and debugging: Testing is an important step in the front-end development chain. It is compulsory to incorporate them among Bootstrap developer tools. Testing and debugging tools come in the shape of frameworks that need to be used carefully in order to avoid any functional misunderstanding.
- Automation tools for web performance checking: It is important for a Bootstrap developer or a web developer in general, to have a concern on the amount of time a site may take to load. Defining the steps to improve web performances like compressing images or removing unnecessary characters from the code without altering its functionalities. These considerations can make a huge difference while hiring a bootstrap coder.
An Overview on Bootstrap Developer Salary
How much do Bootstrap developers make? This question matters for both recruiters and coders. According to Glassdoor, the average base salary for a software engineer specialized in front-end development using Bootstrap is $87,120 per year in the USA, while in UK the average salary is £40,106 per year, €30,298 annually in France, and $25,000 per year in Ukraine. However, these averages are for to be improved since front-end development is being a big thing lately.
We Can Help You Finding Bootstrap Talents
If you are looking for a solid, consistent and attractive work to deliver to your clients, Mobilunity is glad to provide you with the talents you are seeking and be your guide to hire bootstrap developer. With our highly efficient remote collaborators, we guarantee your Bootstrap web applications will leave your site’s visitors mind-blown. Teams of dedicated Bootstrap developers will help you reach your goals.