Hire C++ Developers
Initially, C++ language was developed as an extended version of C and, thus, has a name that consists of C and additional features added. C++ was created by a Ph.D. student Bjarne Stroustrup from Denmark who was eager to make an advanced object-oriented version of C technology without any decreases in processing speed or productivity. It worked, and since the information about C++ was published in 1985, for all these years C++ became a widespread programming language used alongside C for any type of software development.
Quick Overview of C++ Web Development
It is significant to note that C++ contains not just some but all features of C in combination with the object-oriented programming (OOP) technology. Being an upgraded quality tool, C++ new features such as data encapsulating were highly welcomed among C developers interested in the enhanced version of the familiar programming language. Other added features allow overloading functions, polymorphism, inheritance, and inline function calls. Unlike C, C++ uses “objects” defined by “classes”, program-code-templates that consist of data or code methods. Therefore, C technology that is not object-oriented is called a “procedural” programming language, while C++ was recognized as a hybrid language that contains both procedural and object-oriented capacities. Taking this into consideration, the next logical question will be: do you need to hire C++ developer instead of C specialist?
Why You May Need to Hire a C++ Programmer Instead of C Coder
It is worth noting that both C and C++ are one of the most popular programming languages among developers all over the globe for many years in a row. C proved to still be highly effective and applicable, still, a lot of popular software is at least partly scripted in C++. C is a good base for further development, but nowadays many software developing companies require basic C++ knowledge as well.
Chart showing interest in C++ developers over time
The paragraph below deals with proc of using C or C++ for your project and what differences you should note before choosing what expert programmer to hire. If you plan to develop a powerful software capable of a number of functions (desktop games, tasks managers, computationally intensive programs) and able to interact with a device’s hardware, both C and C++ can work for you. It is worth noting the benefits of C language before we move on to the advantages of C++:
- if define what is C programming, it is a structured programming process that allows building a complex solution of simpler functions with free data transmission
- being a middle-level language, C combines features of programming languages of all levels
- case-sensitive language for general purposes
- works great for applications requiring calculations
- has a rich built-in library of standard functions
- a portable language, including dynamic memory allocation
But here are the undoubtful proc of C++ web development you should take into consideration if you need to hire C++ developer:
- as mentioned before, C++ is an object-oriented technology that provides classes, data abstraction, encapsulation, polymorphism, and inheritance
- C++ offers such additional features as function overloading and exception handling
- being a highly portable language, C++ often works best for cross-platform development and can be accessed without problems with many devices
- C++ provides a remarkable function library
- can be applied for numerous types of applications due to its powerful and fast-processing features.
So, the right answer to whether to hire C++ developer depends on the type and complexity of the project you are planning to start or you have already been working on. Both C and C++ have their benefits, and you need to define your idea and purpose clearly to understand what language will work for you most.
On What Projects C++ Developers for Hire Can Work
When it comes to C++, it has a huge range of usage, from GUI (Graphic User Interface) applications to 3D games materials. C++ is supported by many devices and platforms that make the language highly compatible with any user device and a great tool for cross-platform app development. Offering a huge library with standard functions and fast-processing operations, C++ proved to be convenient to use in application development.
C++ web development is applied by a number of leading technology companies, including Apple, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Amazon, etc. For instance, Adobe products such as Photoshop and Illustrator are built with the help of C++, the MySQL and MongoDB databases are partly written in C++ as well. Facebook uses C++ for app development and internal researches. Moreover, the famous operating systems Windows, Mac, and Linux are entirely or partly created with the use of C++. C++ is a widely used language for scripting such types of projects as:
- GUI applications (for example, besides Photoshop, Image Reader is also written in C++)
- banking and trading apps (for example, Bloomberg and PayPal)
- games (Doom 3 and Unreal Engine have advanced visualization parts developed in C++)
- entire web browsers (a part of Google back-end, although C++ is limited for building websites compared to other technologies)
- graphic components (physical simulations, mobile sensors, image processing)
So, if you want to rent a C++ programmer for full-time work in the office or remotely, it will become a powerful universal development tool in the hands of your company no matter what you do. Want to strengthen your core team? Want to get started on a new project? In almost any business field, such a specialist will be indispensable due to the wide range of language usage. Which ones? We already mentioned a little bit about the difference in using C and C++, but let’s see what exactly can be done when you hire C++ developer.
Notes on C++ Application Development Before You Hire C++ Programmers
C++ application development can be used for numerous projects. As mentioned, they can consist of different types of:
- word editors;
- banking applications;
- UI/UX interface;
- any applications of general purposes.
Although C++ application development is not the most popular solution for building web and mobile apps, it is possible to build a large application with C++ following these useful prompts:
- Hire a C++ programmer with solid experience in web app development. This way, by seeing his previously launched successful projects, you will be sure that an expert is working on your idea;
- If you hire C++ developer, provide comprehensive guidelines and determine the final appearance of the application in as many details as possible. C++ developer should clearly understand his tasks and time frames for building the product;
- Work on the core tasks and main problems first, then move on to the smaller tasks and details. Before the “scalable” C++ web development begins, you need to see if the concept features are fulfilled correctly.
You can find a lot of applications created with C++ in open access. For example, take a look at this helpful resource with a big number of C++ code samples that can guide you through C++ application development.
C++ Developer Resume Samples
Middle C++ Developer Sample CV
- Development of UI for mobile/desktop applications
- Development of mini-games, scenes and hidden scenes using C++, XML
- Managing and supporting multiple projects
- cross-platform development,
- application optimization,
- code support.
Senior C++ Developer Resume Example
- C++ game developer with more than 5 years of experience;
- Mobile game developer with more than 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of cross-platform Unity3D engine;
- Knowledge of cross-platform QT framework;
- Knowledge of various technologies (Linux, socket programming, multithreading);
- Development of security products for mobile devices.
Technologies: C, C++, Android SDK, GIT, GDB, Scons, Make, iOS, Debian build environment, etc.
C++ and C Programmer Salary in Ukraine
We decided to make one more mini-study and find out what is the C and C++ developers demand and supply in Ukraine based on the data available on domestic job boards. The results are as follows. The table below indicates how much active vacancies are posted on the most popular Ukrainian IT job resources. If we assume that the vacancies do not repeat, then on average we get 75 active offers. It’s also worth remembering that companies often look for C vs C++ developers at the same time, and such a query can give more results for an applicant when you look for C / C++ developer resume.
Here is a graph that depicts supply for C and C++ coders in Ukraine. As we can see the number of developers’ profiles exceeds the number of vacancies approximately three times, so it is not hard to find a good C++ developer resume. This may mean that Ukrainian programmers are oriented at foreign markets and thus, their services are very often outsourced in Europe or the US, and foreign companies are eager to hire C developers and C++ coders.
Ways of How to Find C++ Programmers for Hire
Let’s analyze two main and the most affordable possibilities of hiring a C++ developer to your project. These are project-based outsourcing and dedicated development team.
This is the most optimal approach for companies interested in the implementation of single, irregular or pilot projects of different levels of complexity with clearly defined requirements and projected results. The advantage of this model is a fixed cost and a well-defined period of work performance. Consequently, the main risk is the situation not determined by the contract or possible delay due to unforeseen circumstances. But remote C++ developer can contribute greatly to your project at any stage of processing, so in case you are interested in an experienced specialist with a fresh point of view, hiring one programmer to work with your in-house team can work for you best. The risk of this method lies in some miscommunication with the devs, but the main advantages are the possibility to get any devs or extend your C++ app development team with rare professionals at any time, without the shortage of expenses for office premises, complex recruitment, and staff retention.
Dedicated C++ Development Team
If you have an upcoming project, but don’t know how to find a perfect C++ team of dedicated developers to implement your idea into life, you can use the service, which was made just to fit this need – outstaffing. This method is applicable to projects where it is impossible to calculate the timeframe for the work in advance. In this case, the client receives a C++ team of developers who work only on his project, the payment is usually calculated for each hour of a programmer’s work or may be also fixed all-inclusive and paid monthly. Speaking simple words – you come to the company, which provides staff, and leave your request for C++ development outsourcing. The company looks for employees to work on your project so that you don’t have to waste time on that. You don’t have to worry about the level of professionalism or devotion to your project. Developers offered to you will surely be interested in the whole thing and ready to solve hard tasks. You can learn more about building a dedicated development team on our website.