What Is Better to Hire Developers in Finland or in Ukraine?
Finland Developers for Hire in the IT Sphere
Finland is a country with one of the highest standards of living in the world and rapidly developing economy, where IT sector is one of the most promising fields. IT outsourcing is also very popular in Finland. Near 70% of Finnish companies provide outsourcing and IT team outstaffing services offering to hire a formed in-house Finland dedicated team, according to Compubase, Helsinki is the heart of IT sector, so the most demanded Finland developers for hire could be found in this city.
Well-known Results of Ukrainian Development
Nevertheless, Ukraine also has many IT talents and great potential to impress the whole world with great innovations and projects. To hire developers in Finland can be a not bad decision but Ukrainian developers can be a great alternative to it. Below is a list of some of the global projects the development of which was outsourced to Ukraine, not to Finland dedicated team. Of course, you have heard or even used some of them and already had an opportunity to personally confirm the professionalism of Ukraine programmers.
- Smartling (USA) is an innovative product for multi-language translation;
- Shape app (Germany) that allows flexible displaying of information on different gadgets;
- Jelastic (USA) is a cloud information database;
- Currency Cloud (UK) is a system that allows you to make money transactions quickly and easily;
- T-Bone Apps (USA) contain a set of popular games for Apple gadgets;
- The famous game World of Tanks (Belarus);
- Metro 2033 (Malta) which is also a famous Ukrainian game;
- AdsWizz (Belgium) is an advertising tool that allows using audio instruments.
Cost of Hiring a Finland Dedicated Team vs Ukrainian One
If you want to hire developers in Finland, you should know that an average developer’s salary in this country is $4,200. Our purpose is to compare salaries’ indicators with the same offers in Ukraine, where the average programmer’s salary is $2,400. As we can see Finland developers for hire are more expensive than their colleagues in Ukraine.
Comparison of net developers’ salaries in Ukraine and Finland
* Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could be not entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
Net payments of developers from Kyiv and Helsinki
We can make a conclusion that to hire developers Finland will cost more than hire developers in Ukraine. At the same time, Ukrainian developers are not less qualified or educated and their rates depend on the low cost of living in the country.
Why Should You Hire Dedicated Team in Ukraine
There are several reasons that make our Ukrainian programmers one of the most demanded in the world:
- Low rates but services of high quality compared with global IT-countries;
- Strong technical education of our programmers;
- Popularity of outstaffing services and suitable conditions for it;
- Good location of Ukraine in the center of Europe;
- The continuing development of innovations in R&D centers.
Is It Profitable To Hire Developers in Finland?
Even if you had a purpose to hire developers in Helsinki, don’t make a hasty decision. It is possible to notice that hiring Ukrainian developers is not only a profitable solution but also the best one as you can get all-inclusive high-quality services at much lower rate.