Hire Full Stack Node JS Developer to Extend Your Dedicated Team
Needless to say, the market for MEAN stack Node js projects has never been busier. There’s a lot of talent in Node.js development. As business managers are looking for a Node.js developer to hire, they need to have a solid understanding of where the web development branch is standing at.
Who Is a Full Stack Node JS Developer?
A Node.js developer is working closely with front-end software engineers and designers. This professional is engaged in mapping out the server-side logic of a WPA. Although a good full stack Node js developer should be well-versed in front-end, the bulk of his responsibilities are back-end-related.
Here are the day-to-day responsibilities that are listed on a full stack developer resume with Node.js:
- Connecting front-end elements with the back-end logic;
- The integration of data storage platforms;
- Designing security protection frameworks for web applications;
- Integrating third-party tools into the WPA;
- Collaborating with front-end developers.
The chief focus of Node.js developers is to achieve high responsiveness and stellar performance of the final product.
Other than building web applications using Node.js, React, and Angular, a developer has to assist in UX and UI design, business decision-making, and strategizing. The range of professional skills includes a solid command of UI tools, an integrated development environment, and project management tools.
Node.js Developer CV Sample
Are Node JS MEAN Stack Developers in Demand Right Now?
Node.js development is one of the most demanding skills in the tech market. The popularity of the framework results in companies waging talent wars for skillful Node.js engineers. The list of global corporations who are on the lookout for a full stack Node developer includes:
Other than top companies, SMEs are actively sourcing Node js MEAN stack developers as well. On Indeed.com, there are over 7,500 available job openings for Node.js programmers as of November 2019.
Other than being popular on the job market as a primary or a complementary skill, a full stack Node js developer is one of the highest-paid openings in the development field right now, according to Stack Overflow.
Why Do You Need a Node JS Full Stack Developer?
In the last 5 years, using Node.js for web app development has become an industry standard. Primarily, developers choose the programming language for its scalability, a wide range of performance optimization, and security patches.
Here are the benefits of sticking with Node.js and hiring a Node js MEAN stack developer to make the most out of the library:
- Helps build fast web applications. Node.js relies on Google Chrome’s V8 runtime that is well-optimized for all operating systems. Thanks to its single-threaded architecture, Node enables simultaneous connection handling, increasing the overall performance of the product. Unlike other web platforms, it uses little-to-no RAM to work with thousands, if not millions of concurrent connections.
- Long-term support. Since security threats are a concern for every tech company out there, the readiness of full stack development with Node js team to create patches and updates for the current version for 18 months after the release offers project teams more confidence and protection. Long-term support is good news for large-scale applications as it takes more time and effort to migrate them to a new version of the platform.
- Cross-platform development support. Cross-platform app builders like NW.js or Electron both support Node.js. For a Node.js full stack developer, it means that there’s no need to write new code for iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS apps. Being able to reuse the codebase saves development time and facilitates maintenance.
Full-Stack Node.JS Developer Salary Worldwide
Before you start publishing job openings and screening candidates, take some time to research Node js full stack developer salaries. Depending on which country you’re sourcing candidates from, the hourly rates of software engineers will vary.
Here’s a comparison list of full stack developer Node js salaries from all over the world:
By switching their focus from your home country to a different job market, business owners can find a skilled MEAN stack Node developer with a rate that’s two-three times lower than that of domestic professionals.
Why Should You Hire Node JS MEAN Stack Developers at Mobilunity?
As a business manager, you want to ensure you have access to affordable yet skilled development talent. To hire a professional Node.js development team, reach out to Mobilunity. We have been successfully supporting SMEs and large-scale businesses worldwide for about 9 years.
Here’s why Mobilunity has the right team for you:
- Affordable rates match the skilled talent. Since the company’s main office is located in Ukraine, we offer business access to talent from one of the cheapest European talent markets. As a leading tech team in Ukraine, we have a thorough selection process for the Node js fullstack developer position – only those who are well-versed in the framework and the tech industry as a whole make the cut.
- Years of experience. We have been offering businesses continuous support for years and have made a reputation of a reliable dedicated team that will help you upscale and will step in whenever you have product-related questions or concerns.
- Agile development. Our Node.js development team is always open to suggestions and reiterations of the project. Mobilunity developers design flexible solutions that can be easily tweaked or improved to match the latest market trends.
- We speak your language. Every Node js full stack developer and project managers are proficient in English – your team will not have to face miscommunication or cultural proximity issues.
Node.js is the backbone of most web applications. The framework is popular for its eloquent and easy-to-manage architecture, long-term support, and an extensive range of features that promote scalability.
Hiring a Node MEAN stack developer can seem challenging since many tech companies are on the lookout for talent. The good news is, you can find an affordable and skilled workforce if you take time to explore foreign job markets.