Hire Magento Developers
Magento is one of the most powerful open-source eCommerce platforms in the marketplace that eCommerce developers love the most for creating professional-grade online stores. Enterprises of all sizes hire Magento developers to boost their eCommerce businesses. The platform allows a Magento eCommerce developer to create a flexible shopping cart, professional product content, and a beautiful outlook of an online store.
Hire Magento Developers to Boost Your Business with Custom Magento Development
Ecommerce businesses love to hire Magento developers because this platform offers great search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing opportunities. This supports numerous tools for catalog management to be implemented by professional Magento developers for hire. Proper implementation of those high-level features is possible with the services of either dedicated Magento developers for hire or an offshore Magento development team. It has numerous features and capabilities, which make it one of the most loved platforms in the marketplace development. This is the reason for a huge demand to hire dedicated Magento developer has surfaced during the past two decades.
Many big brands use this platform for their stores and hire dedicated Magento developer to manage them efficiently. A few big names that hire Magento programmer to implement the great features of this platform are listed below.
- Ford Motors
- Coca Cola
- Olympus Electronics
- Rebecca Minkoff
- Warby Parker
- And others
Being such a feature-rich platform, you can improve your business hugely by hiring a Magento eCommerce developer. If you want to create a website that offers you a solid competitive edge in the fiercely competitive market, you need to hire Magento expert.
Interview with a Magento Developer Arkadii
Magento Developers for Hire: What Tech Skills & Experience Magento eCommerce Developer Should Have
The demand for Magento Development, and for Magento eCommerce developer accordingly is increasing significantly in the marketplace worldwide. The global eCommerce industry is facing a shortage of Magento eCommerce developers. You need highly skilled Magento developers for hire to create and implement new functionalities and extensions for your online store. The companies looking for Magento developer always search for the most suitable skills to hire Magento web developer for their nearshore or offshore Magento development team.
The most important tech qualifications to hire Magento developers for a professional team are mentioned below.
- Platform and tools to hire Magento expert. You should access the knowledge and experience of Magento developers to hire with major tools like Magento, Django, Magento Debug, ManageTool, PHP Unit Integration tool, MageReport, and other related tools.
- Working experience to hire Magento programmer. To hire Magento programmer, you should check for the Magento Developers for hire to have at least 2 years of working experience with API development, unit integration, theme customization, extension development, and modules testing.
- Project management skills of Magento eCommerce developer. If you are looking for Magento developer with a perfect skill set, you should check for the major project management skills to hire Magento programmer such as SDLC, Agile, and Continuous Development/Integration CD/C.
- Soft skills to hire Magento programmer. To hire Magento coder, you should assess the interpersonal communication, deadline adherence, commitment, problem-solving skills, and team management capabilities of Magento developers for hire.
To build an offshore Magento development team, you need to hire dedicated Magento developer that can handle multiple eCommerce web development tasks such as integration of themes, plugins, APIs, web page customization, web designing, UX/UI, unit testing, and similar kinds of activities required for an eCommerce website.
Sample Resume of Professional Magento Developers for Hire
Causes and Reasons to Seek for Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Services
Although in 2018 Magento team officially announced that they will support Magento 1 till June 2020, there were two years given for all users to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2, still, there are many companies that are just planning to move to the latest version. It worth noting that Magento 2 is not just an update; it is a new level of performance and usability that gives access to numerous new operational opportunities for online stores and other businesses.
So, let’s highlight why people are interested in Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration:
- there will be no features added in Magento 1 from now one;
- no official support for Magento 1 in one year;
- all customized features have to be done for Magento 2 from scratch;
- after all, everyone will move to Magento 2 because of new technologies approaching.
Pros of using Magento 2 for your online store:
- +50% to loading speed
- easier to upload and edit content
- can handle more SKU data and daily requests as well
- better SEO features
- more options for mobile versions
On the other hand, once you switch Magento 1 to Magento 2, you will definitely notice how convenient and more user-friendly the backend features became:
- intuitive admin section
- verified extension marketplace
- every customer information is saved in an isolated server environment
- you can assign custom catalogs and price lists to particular customers
- PCI as Level 1 Solution Supplier
- extended purchasing options (through entering SJU, uploading CSV files, selecting from pre-set lists, etc)
- a number of helpful tools for development and release of your store
- target audience settings
- enhanced Magento cloud functionality
- mobile-optimized solutions
As you can see, the advanced capabilities of Magento 2 to operate with B2B eCommerce needs are undoubtful. As there in the next year, over 2 billion people all over the world are expected to purchase goods and services online, it is significant to maintain the excellence of your online presence. Fortunately, Magento 2 migration services do not seem impossible not they took a lot of time. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2 and raise your business to the next level.
A Comprehensive Guide on How to Migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Without Losing Your Store Data
Before you start with the migration process, make sure to create a full back-up of your store on Magento 1 (files, folders, data, etc). Also, it is worth checking if the extensions and custom code you use for the current online store are compatible with Magento 2 (if not, make a note to replace them on the go). It is recommended to set the Magento 2 store on the same hosting server where you had your Magento 1 one. Before that, check for outdated and not-relevant data that doesn’t need to be moved to the new store. Now, you are ready to go.
Based on official Magento documentation, the migration process consists of four main stages. Let’s address them in details one by one:
- Theme Migration. It is not possible to migrate your theme from Magento 1 to Magento 2 directly; however, you can just buy and install a new Magento 2 theme from the official marketplace or any other credible source. Also, you can create a new Magento 2 theme by yourself and adjust it to your operating needs and customer experience or Modify the current Magento 1 theme to make it compatible with Magento 2 requirements.
- Extension Migration. The next step is to install the needed Magento 2 extensions and add-on from the main marketplace. As we noticed before, it is important to check out the compatibility of the extensions you used before. Magento 1 extensions will not operate on Magento 2, although the Magento community is working on upgrading Magento 1 extensions to the Magento 2 standards. Unfortunately, there are no guarantees that every single extension will be upgraded accordingly or will be presented at all, so we do recommend looking for great alternatives for your online store not waiting for the previous extensions to appear on the market all of a sudden. There are plenty of amazing extensions with extended functionalities that can be even more convenient to use both for you and your customers.
- Customizations. In most cases, the custom code that worked for Magento 1 store will run on Magento 2 as well. However, using Code Migration Toolkit offered by Magento, you can ensure this process. There are some structural differences in Magento versions so this official toolkit was developed for alleviation Magento 2 migration services related to customizations.
- Data Migration. Taking care of Magento programmers and business owners, Magento released another helpful tool called Magento 2 Data Migration Toolkit to make the data migration process more secure and easier. Talking about Magento migration services, this tool uses CLI commands to migrate all store data safely, even the most critical such as store configurations, settings, products, listings, etc based on rules described in an XML file. This tool is aimed to transfer data and settings only, so the first three migration steps should be performed manually and separately. It takes time and efforts to clarify everything regarding themes and extensions used, but the migration is a one-time important process, so please approach it thoroughly.
Once you finish all the described steps, it is essential to test the store moved to Magento 2 to make sure that everything works as expected. As you can see, the migration process is quite complex and has a lot of details to keep in mind while working on each step. Therefore, many store owners prefer to hire a Magento expert for migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
Why Remote Developers Can Do Magento 2 Migration Services Best
Here is the time when you come up with a thought that you need professional help with moving from Magento 1 to Magento 2 and it’s absolutely OK to look for assistance on this matter. Instead of hiring in-house developers just to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2, we highly recommend you to consider looking for remote Magento programmer or reliable outstaffing services that will solve your concern shortly. Why? Because such specialists have much experience with Magento migration services, they help with such requests on daily basis and, thus, you can find an expert for the one-time task instead of keeping a Magento coder under your company. In a long-term perspective, paying the outstaffed expert for Magento 2 code migration will be profitable than having a Magento programmer in-house while you can manage the store after migration to Magento 2 by yourself.
Costs and Best Places Where You Can Find Magento Developers for Hire
More than 250,000 clients use the Magento eCommerce platform for their online stores. This creates a huge demand in the market to hire Magento web developer for managing their operations. A large number of SMEs and startups also seek to hire Magento coder for building an offshore Magento development team. This increasing demand to hire Magento coder in the market also pushes the salaries to hire Magento Developers very high.
The average cost to hire Magento web developer in different countries is given below:
- The average salary to hire Magento programmer in the USA = $76,526/yr
- The average salary to hire Magento programmer in the UK = $55,415/yr
- The average salary to hire Magento programmer in Denmark = $58,492/yr
- The average salary to hire Magento programmer in Sweden = $44,617/yr
- The average salary to hire Magento web developer in Ukraine = $23,729/yr
The average cost of Magento developers for hire in different countries varies due to the availability, country’s economy, and demand in the marketplace. If you are looking for Magento developer that is cost-efficient and provides great quality, it is highly recommended to hire Magento expert from Ukraine. Ukraine is one of the most powerful IT hubs of Magento developers for hire in the world. You can hire dedicated Magento developer to extend your team with highly skilled, experienced, and qualified tech talents. You can choose several models to hire dedicated Magento developer across the world, and Ukraine is able to provide you with world-class specialists to develop a competitive and innovative product.
What Is the Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Cost?
To migrate a website from Magento 1 to Magento 2 you may need to hire 1 dedicated Magento developer, who will do all the needed work for you and duration of the migration will depend on the complexity of your website. Thus, as you’ve seen in the paragraph above, the cost to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2 in Ukraine is from $1800/month net (assuming that you will hire Middle level developer yourself). But since Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration usually takes only 2-3 month, it may be more reasonable to hire a Magento consultant, who will work with you based on hourly rate. Both services (hiring a consultant and hiring a dedicated Magento developer for a long-term project) are offered by Mobilunity.
Models on How to Hire Magento Programmer: Pros and Cons
If you are looking for Magento developer to hire, you can have a qualified and skilled one by choosing among several hiring models. A few most-common ways to hire Magento expert are given below.
#1 Outsourcing/nearshoring to hire Magento developers. Nearshoring is one of the most popular and effective ways to hire Magento expert. You get a dedicated developer with full control over a team in terms of the software development process. Moreover, you also get fully managed remote services such as providing complete infrastructure, workspace, and managerial and administrative support for the team. You get all these features for a fixed and affordable price. It is very suitable and popular for small and medium-sized enterprises that have limited budgets to hire Magento expert.
#2 Traditional way to hire Magento developers. This model presupposes you to hire Magento developers from the local market for an in-house basis. This is a costly way of hiring and many constraints such as availability of resources, cost, local rules and regulations, and many others. Companies that hire Magento web developer locally believe that this traditional method remains as effective and secure way.
#3 Freelance platforms to hire Magento web developer. One of the most affordable ways to hire Magento web developer is freelance hiring. Some companies consider this model as beneficial but it is worth noting that freelancers do not sign any contracts so you can lose your employees ahead of project completion. If you are looking for Magento developer for any development work that is not very mission-critical, you can choose this very cheap form of hiring.
Hire Dedicated Magento Developer at Mobilunity
To hire dedicated Magento developers at Mobilunity means to have the following benefits:
- Qualified resources: You will get highly skilled, qualified, and experienced Magento developers for hire
- Cost-efficiency: Mobilunity will offer you the specialists to fit your budget capacities.
- Fully-managed services: Mobilunity offers great workspace, infrastructure, professional employees, and an enthusiastic management team to take care of your remote development team
- Fast hiring process: The recruiters find the best-suitable developers and deliver you a shortlist of candidates in 2-3 weeks
- Access to a large technical pool: Ukraine is a major hub for Magento developers; so you’ll get access to a large pool of talented Magento developers to hire.