Hire MATLAB® Developer
Matrix Laboratory or MATLAB® is one of the most powerful and popular computer programming languages used for developing mathematical, engineering, and numeric computational applications. In modern software development, numerous companies hire AI developers with MATLAB® skills to achieve the best results by using the advanced features and capabilities of MATLAB® language.
Brief Overview of MATLAB® Language
MATLAB® is a proprietary computer programming language developed by MathWorks Inc about 4 decades back in the early 80s. It was primarily written in FORTRAN, but the latest versions are written in C++ with the help of C++ developer teams. According to MathWorks information, more than 4 million application engineer MATLAB® users, and over 100 thousand large clients are already using this multi-paradigm language in over 185 countries worldwide in 2020. The most powerful features like huge matrix library, support for debugging and visualization tools, and comprehensive documentation make this language stand out from the crowd.
Pros and Cons of Extending Team with MATLAB® Programmer for Hire
Substantial demand for MATLAB® programming services as well as for MATLAB® engineers is available in the marketplace, especially in the engineering, graphic apps, computational apps, algorithm development, and many other high-level engineering works in technical institutes and organizations. MATLAB® language stands at 38th position in terms of pull requests and 33rd in terms of push requests on GitHub. According to the PYPL ranking, MATLAB® language is the 11th most searched programming language till September 2020.
The major pros and cons to hire MATLAB® programmer are listed below.
Pros of MATLAB®
- Very useful for research and engineering projects
- Offers complete solutions to complex engineering and scientific projects
- A large matrix library of different kinds of inbuilt functions and packages that a MATLAB developer needs
- Offers support for multiple tools for data analytics, debugging, virtualization, computer vision, machine learning, and others
- Inbuilt support for code versioning
- Powerful knowledge-bases, tutorials, and documentation for an entry level MATLAB® programmer
Cons of MATLAB®
- You need to pay a huge price for purchasing the license-to-use
- Third-party tools are also paid ones
- MATLAB® becomes very slow as it gets bulkier
- Require huge RAM and computational power
- A bit longer learning curve for a new MATLAB® engineer
Global Demand to Hire a MATLAB® Programmer
A MATLAB® app developer or programmer is a person that works comprehensively on the entire MATLAB® systems to develop solutions for engineering, scientific, computations, machine learning, and other high-tech fields. A MATLAB® programmer should have a full command over the five major components of MATLAB® systems The major components of the MATLAB® system that the MATLAB® programmers should work on include:
- MATLAB® language
- MATLAB® API
- Work environment
- Graphic and image processing
- Functional library for mathematics
According to the TIOBE index in September 2020, MATLAB® is the 16th top popular language with 3 ranks up from the previous year’s ranking. The number of companies looking for MATLAB® programmer hiring has also increased substantially. Online recruiting services that hire MATLAB® coders for scientific projects of their clients have also increased to cater to the increasing demand for MATLAB® developer remote hiring options.
The major companies that hire MATLAB® expert professionals include:
- Samsung Electronics
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Harris Corporation
What to Look into MATLAB® Coders for Hire?
To hire MATLAB® coder, you should look for the major skills, capabilities, and responsibilities in a MATLAB® developer resume as listed below:
- Understanding of engineering, calculus, algebra, and numerical concepts
- Knowledge of control systems, PLC, data acquisition, machine learning, and other systems
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle including testing and debugging
- Strong knowledge of MATLAB® language, Simulink environment and all components like tools, graphics, environments, and libraries
- Understanding of major programming languages like C++, C#, Java, and others
- Strong understanding of MathWorks OPC toolkit
- Knowledge of simulation, automation and feedback systems
- Knowledge of software designing, prototyping, and code versioning
- Performance monitoring, troubleshooting, and data analysis capabilities
- Strong communication skills and team lead capabilities
- Understanding the problem and designing a simulated solution
- Coding, testing, and debugging of computer code in MATLAB® language and allied tools, libraries and environments
- Developing back-end interfaces with scientific tools, instruments, databases, and equipment
- Developing MATLAB® based functions through prototyping
- Developing GUI image processing algorithms
- Designing and developing standalone MATLAB® apps for different engineering functions
- Creating, updating and maintaining documents versions
MATLAB® Developer Resume Sample
Why to Hire a Programmer MATLAB® in Ukraine?
IT export of Ukraine achieved a growth rate of over 30% increase to reach $4.17 billion in 2019. Software development plays a crucial role in achieving this huge growth in the IT sector. The main reasons for this gigantic demand for software development outsourcing in Ukraine are listed below:
- A huge pool of software developers powered by great technological institutes
- Produce high-quality software products
- Offer highly competitive prices
- The ideal geographical location for almost all countries in Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific regions
- A highly connected country with good infrastructure
- Perfect time-zone with overlapping working hours
- European standards of quality and management
- Common culture and language
- Highly professional work attitude
Why Choose Mobilunity as a MATLAB® Development Service Provider?
If you are looking for an outstanding MATLAB® development, you have come to the right place. We have 10+ years of experience in searching for skilled and talented engineers who match clients’ requests as well as possible. Within 3-6 weeks your development team may be extended with a qualified MATLAB® coder working dedicatedly on your project and delivering high-quality solutions. Some of the features of Mobilunity are listed below.
- Provides highly skilled coders for creating high-quality software code
- Access to a huge pool of skilled, experienced, and qualified tech-talent
- Offers fully managed services of team recruiting such as hiring, onboarding, and ongoing work
- Offers dedicated teams with full flexibility to scale
- Offers highly competitive fixed prices without any hidden charges
- Faster team augmentation for peak loads
- Great customer support
While embarking on the task of hiring a MATLAB® developer, consider integrating insurance product development software to diversify your offerings if your business operates in the insurance industry, and don’t underestimate the potential benefits of bringing a software developer freelance on board to add versatility and agility to your project.
If you are looking for developing advanced engineering applications, contact Mobilunity specialists to help you hire a MATLAB® programmer for your business needs right now!
Disclaimer: “MATLAB” a trademark of the MathWorks, Inc. Mobilunity is not related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by the MathWorks, Inc.
All salaries and prices mentioned within the article are approximate NET numbers based on the research done by our in-house Recruitment Team. Please use these numbers as a guide for comparison purposes only and feel free to use the contact form to inquire on the specific cost of the talent according to your vacancy requirements and chosen model of engagement.