Hire Node.js Consultant
Node JS consulting is useful for the companies which need to speed up the development process. The experienced engineers help to make this process smoother and faster. Node.js programmer strongly empowers the team: it is the specialist, who shares knowledge and gives guidance to a senior developer. Code reviewing, security, debugging, scaling can be facilitated and efficient with Node.js engineers.
Why Companies Worldwide Hire Node.js Consulting Specialists
Companies hire Node.js consultant both when they only start application development in this framework or already running it in project execution. The specialist can detect the issues that cause unsatisfactory performance, recommend changes to the code, implement solutions to deliver better customer experience and improve performance.
What do companies get from extending the team with the expert in Node JS:
- Performance assessment. You get a detailed analysis of your application performance. It helps to identify patterns of the functioning and find the best practices for its improvement.
- Plan of improvement. The specialist identifies bottlenecks in the architecture and hot paths in the performance. You get suggestions about more scalable and performant approaches.
- Team qualification training. Node.js consultant trains team members, so they will be able to use monitoring and diagnosis tools. It enables the evaluation and improvement of the system, even if you finish a contract with the expert.
Various companies around the globe use this technology: from tech giants like Netflix, LinkedIn, Walmart, Trello, Uber, PayPal, Medium, eBay, NASA to SMEs and startups. Node.js consulting is needed to improve concurrency, speed, faster data exchange. The specialists build social media applications, video and text chat apps, real-time tracking engines, online games, and collaboration means.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Node JS Expert
Before hiring a person for consulting, you need to know his\her responsibilities to make sure if your needs will be covered. Node.js consulting specialist usually performs the role of a Technical Lead in the team. But he/she can also perform the duties of a consultant, engineer or full-stack developer.
Job responsibilities of Node JS expert include:
- Supports the innovative product building
- Accelerates the serverless architecture in clouds adoption
- Builds reliable, scalable and easily supportable solutions for the existing and new applications
- Leads a team of full-stack developers on onshore or offshore model
- Manages and trains the developers to gain productivity and process enhancement
- Collaborates with the scrum team for scoping, planning, and building of the innovative solutions
- Cooperates with Design and Product Leads to provide excellent unified results
- Guarantees that a project runs smoothly and follows the client’s needs
How to Choose a Great Node JS Consulting Services
If you are looking for a reliable Node.js development company that will determine the needs and meet all the requirements of your company, the first thing to pay attention to is a team lead or consultant.
Make sure your professional Node.js specialist:
- Works with Agile methods. The Agile approach in Node JS consulting and development helps to plan, design and test the product during the development lifecycle and helps to simplify the whole process.
- Proficient coding languages user. Node JS developer should be able to cover other functionalities of the application developed, thus, they should know at least 2 other frameworks of JS or programming languages.
- Writes a clear code. Although a Node JS expert may not write the code in your project, the ability to read, simplify, and improve it is a big plus for the specialist. A good practice of object-oriented programming, different design patterns, and uniform code format are also advantages.
- Provider secure applications. Information security is the number one priority for modern business. A Node.js specialist should pay attention to HTTP response adjustment, avoiding module loading, limiting concurrent requests.
Possible Drawbacks While Hiring Node JS Consulting Specialists
The cost for Node JS consulting services is one of the things you should take into consideration while choosing the specialist for your team. However, there are several hiring models to choose from, including offshoring and nearshoring. JS developer salary usually depends on the qualification of the particular specialist, skillset, working experience, but the location is important too. Sometimes it is possible to save the budget of the project only if you hire offshore specialists with lower rates.
Average Node JS consultant rates in different countries are the following:
- The US – $104,964/yr
- The UK – $49,050/yr
- Canada – 53,580/yr
- Germany – 57,310/yr
- Ukraine – $11,000/yr
Required Set of Skills of a Professional Node.js Consultant
A complex Node.js consulting requires a broad set of skills. If you want to make sure that your project is in good hands, pick a professional, whose skills suit you the best.
The required set of skills usually includes:
- Deep understanding of the basic technology, Event Loop, asynchronous programming
- Experience in high-load projects and performance optimization
- Knowledge of architectural patterns and microservices architecture
- Soft skills: fast learning, commitment, analytical ability, engineering thinking
Node.js Specialist Resume Sample
Mobilunity as a Perfect Destination for Finding a Dedicated Node Consultant
Mobilunity has been providing its outsourcing services for 10+ years to countries that spread from the United States to Asia. Node JS development services with Mobilunity allow you to build an experienced and qualified team of professionals in a timely manner and in the requested quantity. Here you will find skilled specialists, focused on Node JS consulting for business.
Mobilunity’s key concern is the satisfaction of the client’s needs, that’s why our primary goal is to give you the following benefits:
- Educated specialists with proven software development experience and rich technical background
- A variety of tech stacks: from the rarest ones to popular languages and frameworks including Node.js
- A broad spectrum of software development and consulting services
- A fast hiring process that ensures the delivery of shortlisted candidates in 2-3 weeks
- Architecture consulting for maintainable and scalable architecture
- Code audit and project reviews with suggestions for improvement
Guide the recruiter to the goals and needs of your company, and we will pick the candidates who suit the best for the project.