Hire Node.js Consultant
Node JS consulting is useful for the companies which need to speed up the development process. The experienced engineers help to make this process smoother and faster. Node.js programmer strongly empowers the team: it is the specialist, who shares knowledge and gives guidance to a senior developer. Code reviewing, security, debugging, scaling can be facilitated and efficient with Node.js engineers.
Why Companies Worldwide Hire Node.js Consulting Specialists
Companies hire Node.js consultant both when they only start application development in this framework or already running it in project execution. The specialist can detect the issues that cause unsatisfactory performance, recommend changes to the code, implement solutions to deliver better customer experience and improve performance.
What do companies get from extending the team with the expert in Node JS:
- Performance assessment. You get a detailed analysis of your application performance. It helps to identify patterns of the functioning and find the best practices for its improvement.
- Plan of improvement. The specialist identifies bottlenecks in the architecture and hot paths in the performance. You get suggestions about more scalable and performant approaches.
- Team qualification training. Node.js consultant trains team members, so they will be able to use monitoring and diagnosis tools. It enables the evaluation and improvement of the system, even if you finish a contract with the expert.
Various companies around the globe use this technology: from tech giants like Netflix, LinkedIn, Walmart, Trello, Uber, PayPal, Medium, eBay, NASA to SMEs and startups. Node.js consulting is needed to improve concurrency, speed, faster data exchange. The specialists build social media applications, video and text chat apps, real-time tracking engines, online games, and collaboration means.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Node JS Expert
Before hiring a person for consulting, you need to know his\her responsibilities to make sure if your needs will be covered. Node.js consulting specialist usually performs the role of a Technical Lead in the team. But he/she can also perform the duties of a consultant, engineer or full-stack developer.
Job responsibilities of Node JS expert include:
- Supports the innovative product building
- Accelerates the serverless architecture in clouds adoption
- Builds reliable, scalable and easily supportable solutions for the existing and new applications
- Leads a team of full-stack developers on onshore or offshore model
- Manages and trains the developers to gain productivity and process enhancement
- Collaborates with the scrum team for scoping, planning, and building of the innovative solutions
- Cooperates with Design and Product Leads to provide excellent unified results
- Guarantees that a project runs smoothly and follows the client’s needs
How to Choose a Great Node JS Consulting Services
If you are looking for a reliable Node.js development company that will determine the needs and meet all the requirements of your company, the first thing to pay attention to is a team lead or consultant.
Make sure your professional Node.js specialist:
- Works with Agile methods. The Agile approach in Node JS consulting and development helps to plan, design and test the product during the development lifecycle and helps to simplify the whole process.
- Proficient coding languages user. Node JS developer should be able to cover other functionalities of the application developed, thus, they should know at least 2 other frameworks of JS or programming languages.
- Writes a clear code. Although a Node JS expert may not write the code in your project, the ability to read, simplify, and improve it is a big plus for the specialist. A good practice of object-oriented programming, different design patterns, and uniform code format are also advantages.
- Provider secure applications. Information security is the number one priority for modern business. A Node.js specialist should pay attention to HTTP response adjustment, avoiding module loading, limiting concurrent requests.
Questions to Ask When Hiring a Node.js Consultancy
Previously, we discussed the main skills and responsibilities Node.js consultants should have. But what about Node.js consulting companies? There is much more than just a job description or abilities to fulfill main requirements. By choosing a Node.js consulting company, you choose a partner or kind of companion you can trust and rely on.
Obviously, this is a complex decision. Node js consultants are very popular in the market and have a wide range of skills and knowledge. This is what makes the selection process difficult, especially when the company does not fully understand what it needs.
There are a few criteria that form a strong Nodejs consulting company. You should pay attention to them and form interview questions accordingly.
- Solid portfolio
The amount of clients is important. However, the quality of services weighs more. So, before you choose to hire Node js consultants, check their successful cases, field and companies, they have worked with.
You want to be sure that your Nodejs consultant is not just a super skilled team member but also has dealt with companies like yours. Ask them if they know the market they are going to work with. Make sure they have experience in your field and have worked with similar size of company. Each startup or enterprise has its specifics.
- Use Agile methodologies
Тode js development consultants use Agile methodology in their work, which is useful and even necessary at many stages of work. It helps to correctly build a development and design plan, makes the product testing process efficient and fast, and makes sure that every stage of development and testing is protected.
If you want to know more about Node consulting, ask the company what kinds of methods they use, how they process and manga employees, and how they make sure that their Nodejs consultants are a great fit for your company. If the company is transparent about what it does, you can ask them to show examples of their standardized processes.
- Experienced coding languages
Knowing Node.js alone is not enough if you want to get quality node.js consulting services. Node.js is not capable of covering all features in the development stages. In order for your application to be exceptional, knowledge of several frameworks and programming languages is necessary. This allows the developer and consultant to reach a higher level, think outside the box, and act globally.
The main question here will be, of course, about the stack of skills consultants have. However, you may also ask if the consultancy company provides pieces of training for their employees, what kind of culture they have and if they are interested in providing their staff with a wider knowledge.
- High level of protection
Nowadays, in order to be customer-oriented and maintain long-term relationships, a company must focus on information security. Therefore, when choosing a consultant, it is also important to pay attention to its expertise in the field of data protection.
In order to receive top Nodejs consulting services, ask the company how they conduct risk management, what sequence of action they have when the problem occurs, and of course, what kind of technologies they use.
All of the listed above criteria are going to be very useful for the interview. Our main advice is for you not to be afraid to go into details and specifics. Transparency is the key to long-term relationships and quality services.
Possible Drawbacks While Hiring Node JS Consulting Specialists
The cost for Node JS consulting services is one of the things you should take into consideration while choosing the specialist for your team. However, there are several hiring models to choose from, including offshoring and nearshoring. JS developer salary usually depends on the qualification of the particular specialist, skillset, working experience, but the location is important too. Sometimes it is possible to save the budget of the project only if you hire offshore specialists with lower rates.
Average Node JS consultant rates in different countries are the following:
- The US – $104,964/yr
- The UK – $49,050/yr
- Canada – 53,580/yr
- Germany – 57,310/yr
- Ukraine – $11,000/yr
Required Set of Skills of a Professional Node.js Consultant
A complex Node.js consulting requires a broad set of skills. If you want to make sure that your project is in good hands, pick a professional, whose skills suit you the best.
The required set of skills usually includes:
- Deep understanding of the basic technology, Event Loop, asynchronous programming
- Experience in high-load projects and performance optimization
- Knowledge of architectural patterns and microservices architecture
- Soft skills: fast learning, commitment, analytical ability, engineering thinking
Node.js Specialist Resume Sample
Mobilunity as a Perfect Destination for Finding a Dedicated Node Consultant
Mobilunity has been providing its outsourcing services for 10+ years to countries that spread from the United States to Asia. Node JS development services with Mobilunity allow you to build an experienced and qualified team of professionals in a timely manner and hire Chart.js developers and other programmers. Here you will find skilled specialists, focused on Node JS consulting for business.
Mobilunity’s key concern is the satisfaction of the client’s needs, that’s why our primary goal is to give you the following benefits:
- Educated specialists with proven software development experience and rich technical background
- A variety of tech stacks: from the rarest ones to popular languages and frameworks including Node.js
- A broad spectrum of software development and consulting services
- A fast hiring process that ensures the delivery of shortlisted candidates in 2-3 weeks
- Architecture consulting for maintainable and scalable architecture
- Code audit and project reviews with suggestions for improvement
Guide the recruiter to the goals and needs of your company, and we will pick the candidates who suit the best for the project.