How Much Does It Cost to Hire a React.js Developer in Ukraine?
Why React Devs Are Popular
Benefits of React.Js
- Rendering. When using React, it is easy to find out how a component is rendered by looking at the render function.
- React can be rendered on the server-side. It makes the product more readable and maintainable.
- Flexible, as it can be used with any framework (Backbone.js, Angular.js) as it is only a view layer.
- It is easy to test, and you can also integrate some tools. This is what junior React developer would love about React.
- Optimization: when your React app is loaded in the browser, all the components that you created are rendered.
- React is asynchronous, so there will be no blocking actions in the app.
- When using React feel free to install external React libraries.
- Security. There are less XSS vulnerabilities.
Ukrainian React Coder: Salary & Rates
React Developer – Experience and Skills
When you hire a front-end developer to work with React.js, consider the following skills of the candidates:
- A front end developer with over 5 years of experience.
- Worked on projects with ReactJS for at least six months.
- Thorough understanding of Flux Architecture.
- Strong HTML5 skills, usage of hooks in XHTML.
- Understanding of CSS/CSS3, CSS Pre-processors & PostCSS.
- Principles of responsiveness and have at least 5 successful responsive solutions in portfolio.
- UI should meet the design requirements.
- Worked with data structure libraries.
- Perfect communication skills (verbal and written), eager to learn new technologies.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and modern authorization mechanisms.
Sample CV of a Professional React Dev
How to Hire React Developers
Hiring a developer might not seem to be a big deal, however, sometimes dealing with freelance is something that an HR or business owner would prefer to avoid. Freelance is an option when you plan to hire a one-time developer for a single small project. It’s cheap, but if you work on a more serious start-up or run a business, you might need a dedicated team of developers that would have enough engagement in your project. Plus you will not have to spend a lot of time to test the freelance devs. So, if you need a dedicated team, hiring freelance web devs will be quite time-consuming and exhausting.
Outsourcing is hiring a selected team if you want to delegate the project to them. In result of your cooperation, you will receive a ready final product. Outsourcing is expensive, it deals with remote work of the whole team, and helps you to avoid team management with just getting the result only.
Outstaffing is about asking an experienced company to find the necessary experts for your future dedicated team of professionals that would work on your multiple projects remotely, and be engaged with what they are doing. Outstaffing requires project management by the representative of your company.
Forbes claims that the process of onboarding new employees into the project will take basically 90 days for the new team member to fully integrate. Moreover, if you hire from the local market, you will have to spend time and resources for training of the newcomers.
But you don’t have that much time!
The solution here is to hire a team of devs from an outstaffing company. If a dedicated team is working on your future product, you are at 50% success. Hiring a team from an outstaffing firm is always cheaper, more flexible and reliable. You will save at least 90 days of time and will not have to bother about providing a special training for your new team members, as the outstaffing company will make all the necessary hiring and onboarding arrangements.
Popularity of Mobilunity
Mobilunity was founded in 2010 and since them has been providing dedicated development teams to various countries worldwide. We can say with the confidence, that the popularity of Mobilunity is rising with every year, as we have established great relationships with our clients and have won their trust, which we are really proud of, because we think that the satisfaction of all professional needs of our customers is the main key to success. As on 2017 year end we have nearly 20 development teams, which provide services to different countries. Mobilunity has an experience working with such countries as Germany, Israel, Switzerland, Denmark, USA, Canada and China. We are always glad to meet new challenges and goals. No matter how complicated your project is, let us know and we will provide a perfect solution to you!