ReactJS Services and Process of Finding Proper React Developers
Why React Devs Are Popular
Benefits of React.Js
- Rendering. When using React, it is easy to find out how a component is rendered by looking at the render function.
- React can be rendered on the server-side. It makes the product more readable and maintainable.
- Flexible, as it can be used with any framework (Backbone.js, Angular.js) as it is only a view layer.
- It is easy to test, and you can also integrate some tools. This is what junior React developer would love about React.
- Optimization: when your React app is loaded in the browser, all the components that you created are rendered.
- React is asynchronous, so there will be no blocking actions in the app.
- When using React feel free to install external React libraries.
- Security. There are less XSS vulnerabilities.
Business Development Associate
You can read more about how to hire ReactJS developer from our blog.
Available ReactJS Services
There are different methods by which you can avail of React JS services. Among the most common are:
- Hiring from local market – you can directly hire React developers from your local market through job posting websites;
- Outsourcing – you can outsource your project to a company which would develop your entire project for you (it may be a foreign company);
- Offshoring or nearshoring – offshoring companies offer dedicated developers you can hire for a certain period, during which they remain in the company’s office but report directly to you.
Among these, offshoring gives you the best value for your money because it gives you full control over your project and allows you to easily scale your team depending on your needs. However, time zone, location, and cultural differences may pose challenges, so selecting the right offshoring company is critical.
Cost Comparison of React JS Services
React Developer Salary in Ukraine
Organization Development Director
You can build a team of React developers and get ReactJS services from an offshoring company in five easy steps.
1. Select an Offshoring Company
The first step is to select an offshoring company. A dedicated teams provider like Mobilunity would be a great choice, as we provide ReactJS services and React consulting at very reasonable rates. Located in Ukraine, we are at most only an hour or two from most European countries.
2. Establish Project Details and Resources Required
You can then discuss the details of the projects with your chosen company. This enables you to decide the type and number of developers you will need.
3. Select Developers
The next and most important step would be to screen the available candidates and select react developers for hire. This involves interviewing the candidates to learn about them and their skills.
4. Agree on Payment Details
You would then have to agree on the payment details, such as the salaries for different developers.
5. Onboard Developers
Once you have chosen your developers, you may now brief them about the project details, and they can begin with development.
Sample Questions for Interview
Here are some interview questions you can ask developers to gauge their competency.
- How long have you been using ReactJS?
- What is React and why is it useful?
- What are the disadvantages and limitations of React?
- What features/functionalities of React have you used most often, and which ones haven’t you used?
React Developer – Experience and Skills
When you hire a front-end developer to work with React.js, consider the following skills of the candidates:
- A front end developer with over 5 years of experience.
- Worked on projects with ReactJS for at least six months.
- Thorough understanding of Flux Architecture.
- Strong HTML5 skills, usage of hooks in XHTML.
- Understanding of CSS/CSS3, CSS Pre-processors & PostCSS.
- Principles of responsiveness and have at least 5 successful responsive solutions in portfolio.
- UI should meet the design requirements.
- Worked with data structure libraries.
- Perfect communication skills (verbal and written), eager to learn new technologies.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and modern authorization mechanisms.
Sample tasks to test a ReactJS developer
Here are some sample tasks to further test a developer’s mastery of ReactJS.
- Set up a web project environment for ReactJS
This task will test the developer’s technical independence, as this is typically done by technical leads in large teams.
- Using ReactJS, create a simple string listing web application with the following functionalities:
- A textbox allows a user to type in a task
- An “add task” button will add the textbox contents to the list of tasks
- A section on the page displays the list of tasks, which updates every time the user adds a new task
- Each task should have a “delete” button, and clicking it will remove that task from the list
This task should be easy to complete and shouldn’t take more than an hour for skilled developers.
Having explored the available means of getting ReactJS services, offshoring from Ukraine is undoubtedly the most practical way to go. We’ve also shared the plain and simple process of offshoring developers, as well as some helpful guidelines on how to screen your candidates to find the best talents. Now, it’s time to begin with the first step in the process!
- Single-page application development (ReactJS, Angular2)
- Building hybrid cross-platform applications (React Native)
- NodeJS server-side development
- Languages: HTML, CSS, SASS, LESS, TypeScript, JS (ES6), C# (base), SQL (base), Python (base), Stylus, CoffeScript
- Frameworks: AngularJS, Angular2 (base), Backbone, React (Redux, Reflux, Flux), ReactNative(base), SocketIO, Bootstrap, Cordova + PhoneGap + Ionic(base)
- Builders: Browserify, Gulp, Grunt, Bower, Webpack
- Libraries: JQuery, Loads, MomentJS,
- Technologies: Ajax, JSON, SOAP(base), XSLT(base), NodeJS, WebSockets, Canvas, Mobile device layouts
- DB’s: MYSQL (base), Redis (base), MongoDB (base), PostgresSQL (base)
- Testing: TDD, Unit-tests, Jest, Mocha, Karma, Selenium(base), Enzyme
- VCS: Svn, Git
- Conventions: REST, BEM
- OS: OSX, Ubuntu, Windows
- API experience: Facebook, Google maps, VKontake
- Services experience: AWS
- Processes: Agile, Kanban
- Task tracking: Redmine, Jira
Popularity of Mobilunity
Mobilunity was founded in 2010 and since then has been providing dedicated development teams to various countries worldwide. We can say with the confidence, that the popularity of Mobilunity is rising with every year, as we have established great relationships with our clients and have won their trust, which we are really proud of, because we think that the satisfaction of all professional needs of our customers is the main key to success. As on 2017 year end we have nearly 20 development teams, which provide services to different countries. Mobilunity has an experience working with such countries as Germany, Israel, Switzerland, Denmark, USA, Canada and China. We are always glad to meet new challenges and goals. No matter how complicated your project is, let us know and we will provide a perfect solution to you!