Software Development in Czech Republic Is Smart Decision for Business
The Czech Republic is one of the most attractive IT-outsourcing destinations in Europe. Software development in Czech republic is so popular because of the combination of high quality and relatively low prices. Such international corporations as Skype©, ©IBM, Microsoft©, SolarWings©, Google©, Oracle©, and others. Companies from North America and Western Europe choose Czech software developers for their projects. The clients like the Czech Republic because of the low business risks and favorable business climate. It is also a welcoming country for investing and the creation of offshore businesses.
Software Development in Czech Republic: A Brief Overview
In software development in Czech republic, you find the latest modern trends and technologies. According to the information from Deloitte, the latest trends in the IT sphere include cyber and cloud technologies, digital experience, core modernization, blockchain, information technology business and virtual reality. Software development Czech republic allows to create such things as intelligent interfaces thanks to the latest human-centered design techniques: augmented and virtual reality, computer vision, auditory analytics, conversational voice. The projects based on machine learning, RPA, cognitive and natural language processing are also systematically deployed.
Czech development is a fast-growing industry. According to the information from Statista, in 2018 the revenue from the software market reached $1,225.01 million. In 2019 this amount is expected to reach $1,244.33 million. And by 2021, according to the predictions, the IT industry should bring $1,335.83 million in a year. The survey includes business productivity software, security, and business software segments. So, if you would like to create a development team, to hire developers in Czech republic can be a good option.
The Czech Republic software market revenue from 2016 to 2021:
Czech Republic Outsourcing: How Popular Is It
Czech outsourcing is mainly focused on business process outsourcing, application services, and infrastructure management capabilities. Among the popular topics, there are open source technologies and Linux.
In the Czech Republic development sector shows significant growth. For example, in 2014 the Czech Statistical Office has shown such data:
- 156,000 – a number of professionals, working in the IT industry;
- €1.58 billion ($1.8 billion) – an annual revenue from the exporting of the IT services;
- 10% – an increase in the rate in IT outsourcing sphere year on year.
The Czech ICT Alliance also claims that there are almost 33,000 IT enterprises in the region. The IT sphere is one of the biggest parts of the export – it contributes to the total export by 15% of GDP. Nearly 88% of the IT services were exported to European countries, about 10% – to the US. Today the IT outsourcing sphere is still developing, and the revenues are growing. It means that in the Czech Republic development is a perspective sphere, which will continue to grow.
In comparison to the Czech Republic development, Ukrainian IT industry is also developing. In 2015 it has become the 3rd biggest export sector in the country – it has generated 3% of GDP and brought the revenue of $2.5 billion. According to the PwC analysis, the IT sphere in Ukraine is perspective and fast-growing field:
- 420,000 – a number of the IT specialists, employed in Ukraine in 2015;
- $2.7 billion – the amount of IT services market size;
- 2.5 times – the increase in the Ukrainian IT services market.
Czech Republic Outsourcing: What Developers They Offer?
In the Czech Republic outsourcing sphere is on the high level. The top software development companies are focused on the custom web and software development, automation, and machine learning, databases, web and mobile development, information systems, product, and implementation analysis, audits of the existing solutions. The development teams offer maintainable and extensible applications, created in a short time.
A Job Description for a Czech Software Developer
According to the Glassdoor, the most popular programming languages for the Czech developer are:
A modern Czech developer should perform a wide range of tasks, develop, customize and maintain the computer systems. To hire developer in Czech republic means obtaining all the advantages of these specialists. Depending on the peculiarities of the project, you can choose the performers with different skill sets. But the general requirements are the following:
- Education: a bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering or other related spheres.
- Coding languages: Java, JS, C#, C++, Python, PHP, HTML, CSS, XML, Unix Shell Scripting.
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, HP UX, BSD.
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle (PL/SQL) and others.
The additional skills and experience of a Czech programmer include:
- ability to work in a team (often international);
- ability to convey the technical information to the team members, who are not technical experts;
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- keeping up-to-date with the latest technological changes;
- ability to train, coach or mentor new employees;
- ability to travel to visit clients or teammates.
Ukrainian vs Czech Developer Salary: Who Earns More
Software development is a sphere with high salaries. It can cost a pretty penny for your company to hire a dedicated team or even a single programmer. We’ve compared Czech developer salaries with the money paid in Ukraine – another country, which is popular as an outsourcing destination.
* Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could be not entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
Average annual Czech developer salary:
In the Czech Republic outsourcing is popular, but not a cheap option – Czech developer salary can be high. In neighboring Ukraine, the clients can find the same services for the lower prices. Ukrainian professionals also cooperate with companies from all over the world – the clients choose Ukrainian programmers as a cost-effective and high-quality service.
Where to Find a Czech Development Agency
If you look for a Czech development agency, you can choose from about 33,000 of the enterprises. Most of them are located in the biggest cities. However, the biggest city, where you can find a Czech software company is not Prague: the most popular IT-cities are Brno and Ostrava.
Let’s compare the statistics for the Ukrainian and Czech development agency:
|The number of the IT companies||33,000||11,932|
|Main IT centers in the country (by size)||Brno, Prague, Ostrava, Pardubice, Chodov||Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Odessa|
|Target market||Europe, the US||The US, Europe, Asia|
|Top tax rate||31.1%||18%|
YOU MAY ALSO CHECK:
- How to Hire Developers in Austria?
- How to Hire Developers in Sweden?
- What to Consider When Hiring Cyprus Developers?
- How to Find the Best Software Companies in Italy?
- What Is the Best Option for Hiring Best Web Developers Ukraine?
Mobilunity Is Your Alternative for the Czech IT Companies
Czech Republic development cooperation is a popular option for many European countries. However, there is a next-door-alternative, you can pay attention to. Ukraine is one of the cheapest European countries for software development sphere. Here you will find the specialists in different spheres of IT with a lower hourly rate.
Mobilunity is a software development company, which is located in the capital of Ukraine – Kyiv. We offer software development services for companies from any part of the world. Just tell us about your project to:
- hire a web developer with the proper skillset;
- find a remote dedicated team of programmers;
- hire the developers, ready for the relocation to your place;
- find a team with the professional project management.