Rare JS Technologies JS Coders for Hire Can Be Skilled at
- Real cross-browser support – Dojo delivers very strong cross-browser support, so all of its APIs will work on nearly all browsers, something that can’t be said for many established frameworks.
- Client-side data storage – Another unique feature of Dojo is the Dojo storage, a tool that allows secure client-side data storage. The storage mechanism varies by browser, but this is all abstracted from the developer so the implementation would be the same regardless of browser type or version.
- Asynchronous communication – Dojo is based on AJAX, which enables asynchronous communication between client and server, so the library inherits its benefits.
Find your ideal JS developer with Mobilunity and make your project a success! >>>
- Simple, Minimalistic, and Small – One of the aims of Riot.js is to keep its syntax as simple as possible. Moreover, it claims to have 10 – 100 times fewer API functions than other libraries, so it’s much quicker to learn. At 10.44kb, it’s also one of the most lightweight libraries available.
- Modular – Riot is a modular library, so the different components of a Riot application are independent from each other and have no dependencies. This allows a Riot.js developer to rearrange, add or remove components with minimal impact to the rest of the system, making the application highly scalable.
- Native experience – SproutCore’s main attraction is that it claims to deliver the same user experience as a native application, which contrasts to the fragmented user experience typically delivered by many web applications.
- Big data support – SproutCore also claims to support large amounts of data effortlessly, with a list of 50,000 elements scrolling as smoothly as how other frameworks perform with just 50 elements.
- Easy optimization – SproutCore claims to be optimal in terms of both code maintainability and computational efficiency. It also provides a SproutCore developer with a simple tool for code minification and combination.
Are you about to start outsourcing? Mobilunity’s JS devs might be your perfect choice! >>>
Stencil JS Developer
Stencil JS is a toolchain for the creation of highly-optimized Web components, applications, and design systems. Here are its main benefits:
- A stencil developer can build reusable component libraries that will work out of the box with the majority of widely-used frameworks.
- It allows a stencil developer for hire to pre-render Web components and to use them as objects-as-properties.
- A web developer Stencil can share components, which work both in a framework and outside one.
Looking for Stencil.js developers? Let us find you a coder who’ll suit your needs perfectly! >>>
Aurelia is a client-side framework created for the building of browser applications. Aurelia developers can:
- Create components in plain JS or with use ES6, Typescript or Coffeescript;
- Aurelia JS programmer can create an out-of-the-box solution and test it via this framework.
- Aurelia JS team can work faster as it uses default configurations, which significantly reduces coding time.
- Aurelia JS engineer can use both one-way or two-way data binding;
- Companies can hire Aurelia developer as the framework is compliant with standards ECMA 2015 and allows efficient and fast programming.
Next.js is used to build applications on a server-side with React. Next JS development allows both static and rendering web applications. It offers:
- Simple use, a programmer can work in a framework immediately.
- Automatic code splitting; the app will upload only a necessary and lightweight part of the code;
- You can hire Next.JS developer for increased efficiency as a framework allows server-side rendering, prefetching and HMR and error reporting.
Hire Next.js developer now and here to reach your business goals! >>>
Mocha is an excellent JS testing framework that offers such benefits as:
- Both front-end and back-end testing by Mocha developers;
- It is an open-source and flexible solution with a great Mocha developer community;
- Auto-tests and reports every time the file is changed;
- Supports both BDD and TDD;
- Supports any assertion library and is integrated with Node.JS.
Scale up your development team with highly qualified JS coders for hire! >>>
Webix is a UI framework used for building of HTML5 and CSS3 cross-platform web and mobile applications.
- The library includes more than 90 UI widgets for Webix developers to use;
- It supports popular web browsers;
- A webix developer can create apps and components to be integrated with already existing apps;
- It is integrated with the major JS libraries and other frameworks, including React.
WebGL is a framework for rendering 3D graphics with almost any browser.
- WebGL developers for hire can render interactive 3D graphics without any plug-ins;
- The framework work with all platforms that support OpenGL;
- It allows a WebGL developer to work on all kinds of mobile platforms as well;
- It is efficient and suitable for solutions of any complexity, for example, in gaming;
- Integrated with DOM and other web technologies.
Three.JS is an MIT licensed library API for the programming of 3D graphics. Here are its main advantages for a ThreeJS developer:
- It is integrated with almost all browsers;
- With this library a Three JS developer can work faster and more efficiently with WebGL;
- It has pre-built components and offers simpler coding for a Three.JS web developer.
- It also offers a simpler API while generating a pre-built WebGL code.
Are you ready to take your project to the next level? Hire JS engineers now! >>>
Knockout JS Developer
Knockout is an efficient MVVM web application framework, which supports popular browsers.
- It allows a knockout developer to bind HTML elements against any data model;
- Works both on client-side and server-side;
- The framework provides a knockout JS developer with DOM-based templates;
- It is an open-source solution and uses two-way data binding;
- Works without JS libraries (like jQuery) and has no dependencies.
Searching for skilled Knockout.js developer? You’re in the right place! >>>
Dojo Developer Resume Sample
Here’s a sample of a Dojo developer CV to give you an idea of the usual background and skill set of developers that are skilled in these less popular frameworks.
Middle Dojo Developer Resume Example
- Creation of Dojo reusable components and modules for web applications