When Do You Need Microsoft Dynamics AX Programming?
These days companies are using all sorts of various programs in their daily workflow. And while some of them are well-known to ordinary users as well, there are some that are only used by businesses. One of those programs is Microsoft Dynamics AX. Why is it so popular, what are its origins and what tasks it allows to cover we will discuss in this article.
Microsoft Dynamics AX: Origins
Microsoft Dynamics AX was originally created back in the ’90s and was known by the name Axapta. In the beginning, this development belonged to another company that was later purchased by Microsoft. After a few years of ‘polishing’ Axapta, Microsoft finally released it in 2011 under the name Axapta 2012. Luckily for Microsoft, Axapta became a major hit long before its release under this brand’s name so there was almost no need for it to be promoted. So what was it used for after all?
The first and foremost reason for Axapta’s creation was business management. From the very beginning of its existence, Axapta was widely used for financial management, sales, client relations, logistics, and companies’ overall strategies. Back in the day when this program was first released, it was only available for American companies. But shortly after that, its creators decided to spread it across the world. Ever since Microsoft Dynamics AX (or as it was known back in that day – Axapta) hit the European market, its creators realized, that it is not that perfect after all and needs some fixing. From that moment on this program underwent a few major updates and in 2012 was finally presented to the audience as Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. In October 2016 MS Dynamics AX was rebranded Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. Starting from July 2017 it has been updated to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
Prominent Features of Microsoft Dynamic AX
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is one of the most popular enterprise resource planning ERP software platforms. It offers great Microsoft Dynamics AX development capabilities such as development libraries for custom operations and functions of your organization. The prominent features of MS Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly known as MS Dynamic AX), are listed below.
- Offers numerous Microsoft Dynamics AX modules for different business processes and functionalities
- It is a great fit almost all major types of industries such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for manufacturing, human resource management, finance, and others
- Support numerous options and accessory tools for Microsoft AX developer
- It offers standard as well as custom solutions that make your business thrive
- A complete solution for project management in any domain industries
- Very easy and intuitive to understand and operate
- Support numerous Microsoft and third-party tools to enhance the capabilities
- Great support for a Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant to add, remove and customize the solutions with the help of a qualified MS Axapta developer
- MS Dynamic AX ERP supports multiple currencies and languages
- A very powerful platform to support hundreds of thousands of transactions simultaneously originating from thousands of users across the world
- Highly flexible and scalable ERP solution
- Increases the performance and productivity of the business and reduces the business operational cost
- It is a perfect fit for MS Dynamics AX financials, AX accounting system, manufacturing, information technology, inventory management, and many other processes
- Offers higher-level of security, reliability, and access control capabilities
Microsoft Dynamics AX Programming: What Is It Good For?
Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation can be a great idea for almost any business as it allows covering a wide variety of management tasks. Let’s quickly get through the most prominent of those:
As you see, there are plenty of functions that Microsoft Dynamics AX programming can do for you. There is no wonder that this particular program gained enormous popularity over the years. Currently, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is being used by more than 20.000 companies all around the globe.
However, if you really want to get the best possible result from Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation, then you should start thinking about finding a decent specialist for that kind of job as this program is not one of those that you can learn overnight. But before you decide to hire Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations developers or Microsoft Dynamics NAV programmer on your team – you have to learn about their skills, rates and typical projects they do first.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Implementation: Types Of Projects It Is Most Suitable For
No matter how many functions this program has – they will do you or your company no good if you are applying it in the wrong way. So what is the right Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation way? First of all, you need to realize that this is the tool that is used only for big companies. Being a small business owner and trying to implement something like this in your daily workflow will be pointless and will only cause you monetary loss. The next thing you must ensure is to hire Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations developers, as having a professional team will save you plenty of time and money in the end.
So when should you use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations programming skills? When you need to optimize your company’s workflow. Being the owner of a big company it sometimes may be hard to make all the efficient decisions and a tool like this would definitely be of big help. Now we have mentioned a few times already the grave importance of having a professional team for such occasion. It is time now to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations programming specialists’ skillset and rates.
Popular Modules of Microsoft Dynamic 365 for Finance and Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations offers a set of numerous industry-specific modules commonly referred to as core modules. Every industry may not use all the modules, and sometimes, may need some customization of the modules and its functions. It is a great idea to get expert advice from either a Microsoft Dynamics 365 for finance and operations consultant formerly known as Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant or an AX functional consultant to choose the right modules for your business. A few major modules are mentioned below:
- Financial Management
This module offers powerful functions for managing payable and receivable accounts with many other operational features such as comparison, analysis, presentation, and other functions. It offers complete financial management of an organization like general ledger, cash-flow, revenue, expense, balance sheets, and others.
- Human Resource Management
This module manages the entire human resources and their relationship with the organization. It can handle Microsoft Dynamics AX recruitment, pay-roll, healthcare, bonuses, fringe benefits, salaries, vacations, and other functions related to effective human resource management.
- Material Management
This core module is highly required for all types of industries, especially manufacturing, logistics, storage services, transportation, warehouses, and other industries. This module has numerous features to manage inventory the best way that suits your business.
- Production Management
This module is a perfect solution for managing the production live in the manufacturing industry. It offers a complete solution for product planning, bill of material BOM, modification of BOM, product features and specification, and product builder capabilities.
- Sales and Order Management
Microsoft Dynamics AX for retail module is extensively used in almost all major industries across the globe. It offers a comprehensive set for managing the entire sales, marketing, analysis, fees, commissions, and complete set of order stages simultaneously.
Comparison of Hiring Cost of a Microsoft Dynamic AX Developer
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations developer salary varies from region to region and from country to country. Let’s talk have a look at the MS Dynamics 365 developer salary in different countries.
|Countries||Average Salary of MS Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Developer|
Average salaries of MS D365 for Finance & Operations programmers in different countries
Ukraine is the most attractive place for MS Dynamics 365 outsourcing work because it is so affordable and best in quality of work.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Developer Skills
Specialists like that are in the high demand these days that is why their rates might be rather high at times. According to PayScale an average salary of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations developer today is around $70.000 per year with an hourly rate a little over $28. What these numbers depend on? First of all, it is the years of experience of every particular developer, the number of projects he or she has worked on and so on. Secondly, it is the country of origin of your developer. Some countries, due to the bad economy have lower developers’ rates and that is why you might want to think about such an option for yourself as outsourcing. Eventually, it will give you a chance to reduce your expenses. But before you make any choice of hiring such a developer you need to take a look at his resume first. It is important that you have an insight about how a decent resume of such sort looks like so here is a fine example:
Useful Tips on Hiring a Great MS Dynamic AX Developer
Hiring any technical talent, especially IT professionals is a very daunting task. The entire task consists of numerous stages and activities to find a perfect MS Dynamics AX developer. To hire a perfect fit, follow the following useful tips.
- Make a clear statement of your business requirements. You should be very much clear about the technical requirements of your job and the skillset that you want your new employee to have to accomplish the desired job. This helps you take the right track to hire the right candidate.
- Search passively from job portals and invite the right candidate for the job. You should search from social websites like LinkedIn and others to find out the right candidate passively and then invite those candidates that you deem fit for your job.
- Check experience in similar kinds of projects. A good candidate should have experience of working with similar kinds of projects in the past.
- Technical skillset should meet your job requirements. Always compare the technical skills of MS Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations professionals with the required skills for the job that you want to fill.
- Always give ample space to the soft skills of the candidate. Soft skills play a vital role in completing the project successfully. So, always take soft skills of the candidate like interpersonal communication skills, project management skills, and coordination and collaboration skills, etc.
Why to Outsource MS Dynamic AX Developers from Ukraine?
Ukraine has become a bright spot in the field of outsourcing, and remote working, especially in software development and IT outsourcing. There are many great reasons for outsourcing the MS Dynamic developer work to Ukraine, as listed below:
- Highly competitive and affordable in the global marketplace
- Offers highly skilled, qualified, and experienced pool of software developers
- Offer fully managed services powered by the highly professional management services
- Offer high-quality work of the level of European standards
- Ukraine is a hub of technical geeks, especially in the IT field
- The best geographical location for easy and affordable traveling
- Perfect time-zone that overlaps with the office hours in Europe, North America, and all other regions.
Where to Hire Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Developers: Mobilunity
After you have read all that, you are probably wondering about where to hire Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations developers from. In this case, you might want to think about outsourcing as it allows businesses to significantly reduce their expenses. These days, Ukraine is one of the most promising destinations for outsourcing as it provides top-notch specialists with considerably low rates. However, how do you choose that one ‘perfect’ outsourcing company for your needs? You might want to take a look at Mobilunity, as it is one of the best Ukraine can offer. There are several reasons for that:
- 24/7 customer support
- Transparent and reasonable prices
- Experienced programmers
- Trustworthy reputation
- Wide variety of specialists
As you see, Mobilunity is a great choice that will be able to provide you the best specialists for a seamless Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations integration into your company’s daily workflow.