Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer for Hire
These days companies are using all sorts of various programs in their daily workflow. And while some of them are well-known to ordinary users as well, there are some that are only used by businesses. One of those programs is Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Overview of Microsoft Dynamics AX (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations)
Microsoft Dynamics AX was originally created back in the ’90s and was known by the name Axapta. It belonged to another company that was later purchased by Microsoft. After a few years of ‘polishing’ Axapta, Microsoft finally released it in 2011 under the name Axapta 2012 that became a major hit long before its release under this brand’s name.
The first and foremost reason for Axapta’s creation was business management. Axapta was widely used for financial management, sales, client relations, logistics, and companies’ overall strategies. Since Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) hit the European market, its creators realized, that it is not that perfect after all and needs some fixing. From that moment on this program underwent a few major updates and in 2012 was finally presented to the audience as Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. In October 2016 MS Dynamics AX was rebranded Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. Starting from July 2017 it has been updated to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Development
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is one of the most popular enterprise resource planning ERP software platforms. It offers great Microsoft Dynamics AX development capabilities such as:
- Numerous Microsoft Dynamics AX modules for different business processes and functionalities
- It is a great fit for almost all major types of industries such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for manufacturing, human resource management, finance, etc.
- Support numerous options and accessory tools for Microsoft AX developer
- Support numerous Microsoft and third-party tools for Dynamics AX developer to enhance the capabilities
- Great support for a Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant to add, remove and customize the solutions with the help of a qualified MS Axapta developer
- MS Dynamics AX ERP supports multiple currencies and languages
- Dynamics AX developer increases the performance and productivity of the business and reduces the business operational cost
- It is a perfect fit for MS Dynamics AX financials, AX accounting system, manufacturing, information technology, inventory management, etc.
Why It’s Worth to Hire a Dynamics AX Developer (Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Dev)
Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation can be a great idea for almost any business as it allows covering a wide variety of management tasks. Let’s quickly get through the most prominent of those:
As you see, there are plenty of functions that Microsoft Dynamics AX development can do for you. Currently, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is being used by more than 20.000 companies all around the globe. If you really want to get the best possible result from Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation, you should start thinking about finding a decent Dynamics AX developer or AX functional consultant for that kind of job. Before you decide to hire Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations developers or Microsoft Dynamics NAV programmer on your team – you have to learn about their skills, rates, and typical projects they do first.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Implementation
What is the right Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation way? You need to realize that this is the tool that is used only for big companies. The next thing you must ensure is to hire Dynamics AX developer (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations expert), as having a professional team will save you plenty of time and money in the end. So when should you use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations development skills? When you need to optimize your company’s workflow. Being the owner of a big company it sometimes may be hard to make all the efficient decisions and a Dynamics AX developer and AX functional consultant would definitely be of big help.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Modules
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations offers a set of numerous industry-specific modules commonly referred to as core modules. Every industry may not use all the modules, and sometimes, may need some customization of the modules and its functions. It is a great idea to get expert advice from either a Microsoft Dynamics 365 for finance and operations consultant formerly known as Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant or an AX functional consultant to choose the right modules for your business. A few major modules are mentioned below:
- Financial Management – This module offers powerful functions for managing payable and receivable accounts with many other operational features such as comparison, analysis, presentation, etc.
- Human Resource Management – It manages the entire human resources and their relationship with the organization. It can handle Microsoft Dynamics AX recruitment, pay-roll, healthcare, bonuses, fringe benefits, salaries, vacations, etc.
- Material Management – It’s required for all types of industries, especially manufacturing, logistics, storage services, transportation, warehouses, and other industries.
- Production Management – It offers a complete solution for product planning, bill of material BOM, modification of BOM, product features and specification, and product builder capabilities.
- Sales and Order Management – Microsoft Dynamics AX for retail module is extensively used in almost all major industries across the globe. It offers a comprehensive set for managing the entire sales, marketing, analysis, fees, commissions, and complete set of order stages simultaneously.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Dev) Hiring Costs
Dynamics AX developer (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations dev) salary varies from country to country:
|Countries||Average Salary of Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer|
Ukraine is the most attractive place for Dynamics 365 for Finance and operations outsourcing work because it is so affordable and best in quality of work.
Required Set of Skills of a Dedicated Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Dev (Microsoft Dynamics AX Specialist)
According to PayScale, an average salary of Dynamics AX developer (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations specialist) is around $70.000 per year with an hourly rate a little over $28. What these numbers depend on? First of all, it is the years of experience of ЬІ Фчфзеф вумудщзук, the number of projects AX functional consultant worked on. Secondly, it is the country of origin of a Dynamics AX developer. Some countries, due to the bad economy have lower Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant rates and that is why you might want to think about such an option for yourself as outsourcing. But before you hire Microsoft Dynamics AX specialist, you need to take a look at his resume first:
Useful Tips on Hiring Microsoft Dynamics AX Developers
The hiring process consists of numerous stages and activities to find a perfect Microsoft Dynamics AX specialist. We recommend to follow these useful tips:
- Make a clear statement of your business requirements. Be clear about the technical requirements of your job and the skillset that you want a Dynamics AX developer to have.
- Check experience in similar kinds of projects. A good MS Axapta developer and Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant should have experience of working with similar kinds of projects in the past.
- Technical skillset should meet your job requirements. Always compare the technical skills of MS Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations coders with the required skills for the job that you want to fill.
- Always give ample space to the soft skills of the candidate. Take into account the soft skills of a Microsoft AX developer like interpersonal communication skills, project management skills, collaboration skills, etc.
Microsoft Dynamic AX Development Outsourcing to Ukraine
There are many great reasons to hire Microsoft Dynamics developers from Ukraine, as listed below:
- Highly competitive and affordable rates for Microsoft Dynamics AX development outsourcing
- Highly skilled, qualified, and experienced pool of Microsoft Dynamics AX developers
- Offer high-quality work of the level of European standards
- Ukraine is a hub of technical geeks, especially in the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations development
- The best geographical location for easy and affordable traveling
- Perfect time-zone that overlaps with the office hours in Europe, North America, and all other regions.
Find Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant at Mobilunity
These days, Ukraine is one of the most promising destinations for Microsoft Dynamics AX development outsourcing as it provides top-notch Microsoft Dynamics AX specialist and AX functional consultant with considerably low rates. Take a look at Mobilunity, as it is one of the best Ukraine can offer. There are several reasons for that:
- 24/7 customer support
- Transparent and reasonable prices
- Experienced programmers
- Trustworthy reputation
- Wide variety of specialists
As you see, Mobilunity is a great choice that will be able to provide you a well-qualified Dynamics AX developer for a seamless Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations integration into your company’s daily workflow.