Mobilunity is a Ukrainian-based and operated provider of software engineering teams. Our typical clients are European, American and Japanese startups and small-to-mid sized companies working with our teams as permanent and equal extensions to their own software departments. With our collaboration model, engineers get direct access to the client’s technical management and work hand-in-hand with their peers both on the client’s side and in Ukraine. We as the Vendor ensure all non-tech questions are solved in a supportive manner. Joining Mobilunity you will get the best from both worlds – strong support and a big community locally, and an ambitious international team.
On behalf of our Client from Switzerland, Mobilunity is looking for an Angular Developer for a long-term cooperation.
Our Customer is one of the leading providers of business software for small and medium-sized companies in Switzerland. They support their partners in making processes more efficient by eliminating media breaks and by increasing automation. They promote agility through flexible and mobile software as well as through solutions for better networking and cooperation of SMEs with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
As for now the contents of the project is confidential and can not be shared at that point.
A candidate will need to sign an NDA before receiving more information on the interview.
Some cornerstones may nevertheless be mentioned:
*The system will serve the purpose of managing customer relationships online by providing a platform for customer self service and communication
*The system will potentially serve a large number of users
*The system will be used across different plattforms on devices with screen sizes ranging from desktop PCs and tablets to smart phones
*The system will encompass booking, scheduling and resource management workflows
A newcomer will be one of two Angular developers. However, both will work independently and on individual tasks. The developer needs to be a seasoned engineer with several years of development experience and specific experience with Angular and associated technologies. He/she needs to demonstrate the ability to implement complex and responsive UI (i.e. for CRM or ERP systems).
- Proven working experience with Angular (cli, router, reactive forms, guards)
- Experience with Kendo UI for Angular and other libraries (i.e. material)
- Good knowledge of html/css (flex), understanding of rxjs (not mandatory)
- Good understanding of web application (http protocol, rest api)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Backend uses dotnet core, asp.net + swagger; nhibernate. No profound experience is required for backend technologies, but a newcomer should at least have ideas about them and should be able to set up, build and run a local backend environment
- Experience in writing utilities on nodejs
In return we offer:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups