AQA Engineer (closed)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our Client from Germany, Mobilunity is looking for an AQA Engineer.
Our client is one of the leading providers of supported further professional training. They convey knowledge and ability – and are sustainably increasing participants’ chances to find a new job. Every year more than 20,000 people successfully complete further education or retraining on this platform.
- Build new and update existing automated scripts using Cypress to regression test new and existing features of the product
- Execution and validation RESTful API web services auto tests
- Review existing test scripts and improve overall quality of the automation process
- Design and develop test cases using both white box coding methodologies and black box Automated testing tools
- Maintain test automation framework and increase automated testing coverage
- Execute test scripts and find, isolate, document, regress and track bugs
- Interpret and report testing results, and be an active vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Work with software development engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- Deep knowledge of best practices in software testing
- Good understanding of Agile principles, participation in Agile/Scrum team
- Automated web-testing and proficiency with Cypress or similar
- Experience in testing RESTful API web services
- Experience with browser DevTools
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Good communication skills in English
In return we offer:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!