Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our customer from Bulgaria, Mobilunity is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
About the project:
Our client provides solutions and professional services – from design to support – in transmission networks, IP networking and service applications for communications service providers and large enterprises in the EMEA region.
- Setting up infrastructure monitoring, maintaining architecture
- Working closely with the Bulgarian office and Kyiv-based team: Fullstack Developer and Embedded Linux Developers
- Experience with GNU/Linux operating system
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration
- Experience with scripting languages and makefiles
- Basic knowledge of MVC architecture
- Networking knowledge or Cisco CCNA
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered ;)
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
Come on board, and let’s grow together!