Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT FROM JAPAN WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DEVOPS ENGINEER.
Our client is a fast-growing fintech company based in Tokyo. The company offers its real-time monthly consolidated credit service all across Japan. Our client started Japan’s first instant post-pay credit service for ecommerce consumers in October 2014. The main product is an online payment app which requires no pre-registration or credit card to use, via this service the customers can purchase products online using only a mobile phone number and email address and settle a single monthly bill for all their purchases, either at a convenience store, by bank transfer or auto debit. Customers can use credit funds during a month and then return the balance to zero without paying credit interests. This service also supports multi-pay installments and subscriptions. There are currently over 4 million accounts in use. This service got the largest investment to date in the Japanese financial tech industry, including PayPal Ventures investment.
There are 4 teams within the infrastructure of the company based in the central office which work on the growth and development of one of the most innovative payment service in Japan. An international great team consists of talented specialists from various experience backgrounds and nationalities from all over the world.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to expand our team of Production Engineering and Operations, currently composed of 5 people all located in Tokyo, Japan. The new member of the team will work alongside the current engineers, focusing on implementing cross-engineering initiatives in the field of platform automation, security, compliance, infrastructure creation. Joining the team you will get a great opportunity to work on the microservice high-loaded project based on hexagonal architecture.
Technical stack on the project:
- Back-end: Scala, Cats/Cats-effect;
- Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka;
- Infrastructure: AWS, Cloudformation, ECS, Fargate;
- Hexagonal architecture;
- Web front-end: React, Redux, Webpack (SPA);
- Mobile: React Native.
- Work daily with the other team members and all the software developers to assist them in the development of continuous integration pipelines and provisioning infrastructure on AWS;
- Create, maintain and secure test and production infrastructure on AWS/on-premise;
- Perform production deployments;
- Identity opportunities to improve the automation, security and compliance of our environments, develop and implement plans to make them happen.
- Have very clear understanding of how a continuous deployment pipeline should work, from code commit to production deployment, and being able to explain it clearly;
- Good knowledge of the main AWS services (networking and load balancing, IAM, EC2);
- Problem solving ability, especially troubleshooting problems in AWS;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Terraform or Ansible;
- Experience at least one scripting language (Python ideally);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English;
- Passion for new technologies and desire to learn.
Nice to have:
- AWS: Cloudformation, Elastic Container Service and Fargate, Cognito, API Gateway, RDS, ElasticSearch;
- Experience with Apache Cassandra;
- Experience with Apache Kafka;
- Linux server administration, linux troubleshooting;
- Experience with Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI.
JOINING THE TEAM YOU WILL GET:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people;
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies;
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note;
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered;
- Remote mode during quarantine period and perfect office location after: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby;
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups.
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!