DevOps Engineer (part-time)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from Belgium, Mobilunity is looking for a part-time DevOps Engineer.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
The company is a Belgian HR service provider with a few sub-brands. Main focus is a development of a thriving business, where employer and employee work as one to be successful. They match every person’s skills with the current needs in the labor market, all the while anticipating the needs yet to arise. They connect each person with a successful company in need of his or her talent.
We believe that person with at least 3 years of overall infrastructure experience, especially with more than a year on AWS platform will bring the most value to the team.
- Define AWS infrastructure (ECS, ECR, Managed database, Cognito User Pool, SNS, API Gateway, S3) in Cloudformation
- Help the team in transforming the CI (Codebuild+ECR) into full-blown continuous deploy
- Setting up infrastructure monitoring
- 3 years of overall infrastructure experience with more than a year on AWS platform
- Flexible to part time
- Confident spoken English
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.