On behalf of our customer from Germany, Mobilunity is looking for DevOps. Development of new features. Long-term project. Distributed teams. Project: e-commerce platform.
- 3+ years of working experience in Linux/Unix administration
- 1.5+ years of working experience with microservice architectures
- Deep knowledge of AWS (Lambda, Route53, ELB, EC2, RDS, SNS, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, etc)
- Deep knowledge in VPC, Proxy
- Expertise in monitoring best practices & tooling (ELK, or similar)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and concepts (Jenkins, or similar)
- English at least on upper intermediate level
Nice to have:
- Web servers (Nginx)
- Containerization (Docker/Compose/Kubernetes)
- Experience with databases(DynamoDb, PostgreSQL)
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Groovy, Python, Java)
- Task management tools (Jira)
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.