Frontend Angular Developer (closed)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our Client from Belgium, Mobilunity is looking for a Frontend Angular Developer.
About The Project:
It is a young, fast growing HR group in Belgium with high ambitions, focusing on different HR services and HR tech. The different companies and people in their group are bound by their pioneering spirit and entrepreneurship. All together they have a great heart for people and strongly believe in what they do. The client requests a modularized Angular application with a well-defined structure. Main components will have to be reused in future phases and should be made available through a NPM package. They are using Angular Material as a component library. Knowledge of PWA best practices and a pragmatic way to include them in our applications is a real plus.
- 3+ years of experience with Angular 2+ (latest version), Material
- SCSS, responsive design
- REST API integration, JSON
- Versioning (Git, BitBucket)
- DRY, KISS & SOLID principles
- NX Workspace
- Testing in Angular
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Generate ideas and take an active role in the innovation process
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient frontend code
- Daily communication with the team
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
Come on board, and let’s grow together!