Frontend Developer (React.js) (closed)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our Client from Japan, Mobilunity is looking for a Frontend Developer (React.js).
Our Client is a Japanese production company, that is working on the projects using cutting-edge technologies in the fields of web and application development, media art, data visualization etc.
A new team-member is expected to join the most current project devoted to the 100th anniversary for one of the Japanese Women’s Universities. Later on, there will be a wide range of possibilities to work with. For instance: a product to support projects by boosting the effectiveness of the meetings, a website-archive of architectural design related magazines in Japan, a running app for the running community in Tokyo sponsored by the Tokyo Marathon Management, one of the world’s leading marathon events, etc.
- Development of simple special content for the 100th anniversary of a Women college in Japan
- Implementing a pager (beeper) simulator that runs on a web browser
- Developing the function to press the button with the number displayed on the browser to convert it to pager characters and display it on the screen, etc
- Keeping an eye on the quality of screen design reproduction, which is of high importance
- 2+ years of working experience as a Frontend Web Developer
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS, Markup experience (modern designs)
- Understanding of software architecture principles
- Being able to dig into, identify and resolve problems
- Strong-intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus:
- Interest in Japanese culture and language
- Experience of working with international teams/clients
Stages of the hiring process:
- HR Call with a Recruiter from Mobilunity
- CV and Code Sample review by a Client
- Final interview with a Client in English
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!