PHP Developer (closed)
Mobilunity is a Ukrainian-based and operated provider of software engineering teams. Our typical clients are European, American and Japanese startups and small-to-mid sized companies working with our teams as permanent and equal extensions to their own software departments. With our collaboration model, engineers get direct access to the client’s technical management and work hand-in-hand with their peers both on the client’s side and in Ukraine. We as the Vendor ensure all non-tech questions are solved in a supportive manner. Joining Mobilunity you will get the best from both worlds – strong support and a big community locally, and an ambitious international team.
On behalf of our Client from Switzerland, Mobilunity is looking for a PHP Developer.
Our client is a platform for selling spirit drinks across Switzerland and Germany. As this market used to be really conservative in that region, this is the first platform that is fully digitalized and that’s what makes it stand out. The business grew from a small family business back in 2010 to a leader of the market and it keeps growing and improving. There’s a platform created for Switzerland, and another one will be created for Germany. You will join a multinational team and be a part of a local team of 3 developers.
- 3+ years of experience as a PHP Developer, excellent knowledge of PHP 7+
- Confidence in Symfony 5
- Experience in API design (REST, GraphQL), knowing API Platform is a plus
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ, SQL
- User experience with Linux
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Experience working within a remote team with a large codebase, including Agile development (e.g. Jira) and version control (e.g. Git)
- Confidence and modesty as well as a sense of humor and sincerity
- Good communication skills & Organisational skills
- Proactive approach & self-reliance
- Solid level of English both written and spoken – at least intermediate
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with JS and reactive JS frameworks (Vue.js – preferred. React and Angular can be considered as well)
- Current project maintenance and new features implementations
- Upcoming project – e-commerce shop – maintenance and new features implementation
- Global plans – migration to the microservice architecture
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
Come on board, and let’s grow together!