Full Stack PHP+React Developer
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from France, Mobilunity is looking for a Full Stack PHP+React Developer.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client provides full digital presence for restaurants. All-in-one marketing SaaS that helps restaurants attract customers and increase loyalty. For that reason company developed an app that operates on Android. It is useful to manage booking requests and register new bookings (e.g. by phone).
The successful candidate who will join the team will work on the app, on the chatbot, on the VBM project with Twilio, and various experiments.
- Back-end development
- Front-end development
- Chat/Voice bot development
- 2+ years experience with Laravel
- 1+ years experience with React.js
- Good knowledge of SQL databases
- Good understanding of OOP/MVC, SOLID/DRY/KISS/YAGNI principles
- Experience with GIT, XDebug
- Understanding of REST API
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Angular
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with Facebook API
- Experience with Twilio API
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.