Back Office Team
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a full-time HR Manager to establish and develop best HR practices within our company.
- Create, implement, communicate, monitor and follow up HR policies and practices across all levels of the company
- Newbies support and adaptation
- Employee’s appraisal, assessment and development
- Conduct all necessary activities to identify employee’s satisfaction and initiate further actions for growing up of motivation and loyalty
- Affinity groups management
- Organize special projects, team and corporate events
- Higher education
- 2+ years of working experience as HR Manager within international companies at least intermediate level of English
- Excellent computer skills with Google Drive and OpenOffice
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Process-oriented person
- Positive attitude, people-oriented and have good interpersonal skills
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No open office setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.