Magento Frontend Developer
Mobilunity is a Ukrainian-based and operated provider of software engineering teams. Our typical clients are European, American and Japanese startups and small-to-mid sized companies working with our teams as permanent and equal extensions to their own software departments. With our collaboration model, engineers get direct access to the client’s technical management and work hand-in-hand with their peers both on the client’s side and in Ukraine. We as the Vendor ensure all non-tech questions are solved in a supportive manner. Joining Mobilunity you will get the best from both worlds – strong support and a big community locally, and an ambitious international team.
On behalf of our Client from the UK, Mobilunity is looking for a Frontend Magento Developer.
Our Customer is an award-winning full service digital agency, specialising in open source web development with a growing team of over 70 talented and creative individuals. Specialising in open source web technologies such as Magento they aim to work to identify the best technology that meets the needs of the business and exceeds expectations.
A newcomer will typically join a project and work alongside a lead developer, project manager, and QA to deliver new features and functionality. Where appropriate the developer may be involved in our ‘Continual Development’ where they will deliver small phases of work for existing sites. If the developer has experience with Magento upgrades and interest in working on such tasks, they may also be involved in delivering these.
- Strong LESS/SCSS skills
- Comfortable working with the Magento 2 frontend framework e.g. KnockoutJS
- Development of consistent frontend experiences across a range of devices and screen-sizes
- Previous working experience with wireframes or designs and make sensible decisions when no design is available
- Strong written and spoken English
Bonus points for:
- Some experience with backend module development
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Shopify or BigCommerce
In return we offer:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!