Manual QA Engineer (closed)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from Denmark, Mobilunity is looking for a Manual QA Engineer.
About the project:
Our client is the company that makes a platform where it’s easy, enticing and worthwhile for anyone to help media cover the news. Along with their photographers and customers company can bring user-generated content to the next level. The company helps distributing and verifying photos and videos from all over the world, so journalists can turn them into news stories.
The team of the project consists of 5 team members – 3 developers are here in Ukraine (2 mobile developers and 1 back-end developer) and 1 full stack developer and a designer located in Denmark. The company values communication above all, so you’ll work in close cooperation with the company’s co-founders and its CTO.
- Web and native mobile applications testing
- Test cases creation and support
- Working closely with a team
- 1.5 years of experience with manual testing
- Experience with web and native mobile applications testing
- Good understanding of test documentation
- Good theoretical knowledge of QA processes
- Experience with Scrum
- Test design patterns and approaches understanding
- Basic understanding of API testing as a plus
- Good spoken English
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.