Middle .NET Developer (Remote) (CLOSED)
MOBILUNITY IS A PROVIDER OF DEDICATED DEVELOPMENT TEAMS AIMING TO BRING EUROPEAN CORPORATE CULTURE TO THE UKRAINIAN IT-LABOR MARKET. THROUGHOUT ALL THE YEARS OF OUR EXISTENCE AND UNTIL NOW, WE’VE BEEN WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH EUROPEAN COMPANIES AS OUR PRIMARY PARTNERS. BY OUR OWN EXAMPLE, WE ARE PROVING THAT THE DEDICATED TEAM MODEL WORKS THE BEST IN ALL DIRECTIONS INCLUDING EMPLOYEE’S INTERESTS AS PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR MAIN ASSET. JOINING MOBILUNITY YOU WON’T EVER FEEL ALONE.
ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT FROM THE USA WE ARE LOOKING FOR REMOTE MIDDLE LEVEL .NET DEVELOPER.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is an outsourcing incorporation, which is basically part of a larger holding company that typically operates in the Real Estate, and hospitality business, based in the USA. It performs the management platform, empowered by custom software and proprietary methods, which helps to identify business or investment opportunities for its founder and to consolidate the operation and management of such opportunities on a single platform. This outsourcing incorporation facilitates the business integration through accounting support, HR solutions, legal strategies, IT infrastructure, and capital access. Currently they manage several businesses and investments in Real Estate, Private Equity, Information Technology and Hospitality.
This particular project is a task management system that was originally meant for the hospitality industry but has been adjusted to fit for a government contract with the State Department of California. Being a part of an international team gives you an opportunity to work remotely, exchanging your own professional experience and solving tasks with your colleagues from the USA. On current project works experienced PM from Ukraine, so he is responsible for the main part of direct communication with the product owner and customer. You will be part of a team of strong, result-oriented professionals developing new generation tasks management, people management and learning platform. Primarily this is a short-term commitment (2 months) with the possibility of extension.
- 3+ years of hands-on .Net experience;
- Strong knowledge of C#, .Net MVC, .Net Core;
- Strong understanding of OOP, DDD, SOLID, TDD and design patterns;
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge of Agile delivery lifecycle;
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
- Intermediate English level (written and verbal).
- Experience in multi-tenant SaaS business application development ERP, HR, CRM;
- Experience with integration platforms ESB will be a plus;
- Good knowledge of software configuration management processes and tools (MSDevOps, Docker or similar, life-cycle management in either AWS or Azure platforms);
- Team player with positive and resilient mindset, stress tolerance.
- End-to-end design and development of new platform;
- Unit Testing;
- Build well-structured code adhering to industry standard coding practices;
- Work in a fast-paced continual learning environment, which requires the ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies to solve business issues;
- Communication with product owner, customer and other team members.
JOINING THE TEAM YOU WILL GET:
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work on a remote basis, you can work from any place you want;
- Short-term project of two months;
- Work in international development team;
- Direct communication with product owner, customer and other team members;
- Competitive salary.
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!