Middle .NET Developer (closed)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from Switzerland, Mobilunity is looking for a Middle .NET Developer with an ability to join our established team of dedicated developers in embedded, cloud backend and frontend areas and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is a growing company, with a headquarter in Switzerland, proving solutions for IoT (Industrial Internet of Things) and help industrial customers connect their system to the Cloud by providing Hardware and Azure Cloud Services. Their standard products and cloud platform covers most of the clients’ core needs. Only a small part of the system is customized for each client. The company’s development team is located in Kyiv at Mobilunity and consists of 8 people such as Project Manager, Back-end Developer, Full Stack Developer, Embedded Software Developers, Hardware Designers and QA Engineer. It is planned to increase the team up to 12 members by the end of 2019 hiring Cybersecurity Officer, QA Engineer and .NET Developer.
- Design and implementation of new microservices for IoT solution
- Maintain existing IoT solution code base and transform it into microservice’s architecture
- Writing of unit and integration tests
- Code debug and review
- Design and implementation Azure cloud services
- Develop and maintain Azure CI/CD pipelines
- Prepare documentation for developed services
- Higher education in computer science/technical field
- 3+ full years of professional experience
- Knowledge of the principles of REST
- Knowledge and following DRY, SOLID principles
- Mid-level programming skills in .Net, C#, ASP .NET CORE, NUnit, Git
- Experience in unit testing
- Hands-on experience with any of CI/CD pipelines, preferable with Azure DevOps
Will be a plus:
- Experience with any NoSQL database, preferable CosmosDB
- Experience with some of Azure cloud services: IoT Hub, DPS, Storage Account,
- Service Bus, Azure Active Directory, Azure SQL
- Experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with any of frontend frameworks: React, Angular, etc.
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.