Mobile Developer (Cross-platform or Native) (closed)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from Denmark we are looking for Full Stack Mobile Developer (iOS and/or Android).
We need you if you’re:
experienced iOS developer
experienced Android developer
experienced with cross-platform frameworks (Flutter, Ionic, React Native)
About the project:
The project is about 11 years old. It is designed to bring order to the management of the gym, sport classes and contracts with the clients, as well as access to the gym using access cards and use of the vending machines at the time of visit. Our client has customers in Denmark, Germany, England and Sweden.
The project uses the most recent technologies of C# and .NET. New version based on microservices, Back-End and Front-End, .NET Core 2.3, ServiceBus, Azure Functions and other best practices such as Angular 8 and MSSQL and Redis.
The main office is located in Denmark, the team consists of Team Lead, Full Stack Developer who is also a Scrum Master, Front-End Developer, Back-End Developers, Designer, Hardware Designer, Relationship Managers and Project Manager. The team in Kyiv is planned to grow up to 4 people by the end of the year.
- 2+ years of experience with iOS or Android mobile development or experience with cross-platform frameworks (Flutter, Ionic, React Native)
- Focus on delivering high quality and writing auto tests
- Good English communication skills
- Mobile app development from scratch
- Create and maintain project development schedule and documentation in a timely manner
- Ensure the achievement of projects’ objectives
- Working closely with the team to constantly innovate app functionality and design
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Scrum/Agile
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No open office setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.