NON IT RECRUITER/HR MANAGER
Back Office Team
MOBILUNITY IS A PROVIDER OF DEDICATED DEVELOPMENT TEAMS AIMING TO BRING EUROPEAN CORPORATE CULTURE TO THE UKRAINIAN IT-LABOR MARKET. THROUGHOUT ALL THE YEARS OF OUR EXISTENCE AND UNTIL NOW, WE’VE BEEN WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH EUROPEAN COMPANIES AS OUR PRIMARY PARTNERS. BY OUR OWN EXAMPLE, WE ARE PROVING THAT THE DEDICATED TEAM MODEL WORKS THE BEST IN ALL DIRECTIONS INCLUDING EMPLOYEE’S INTERESTS AS PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR MAIN ASSET. JOINING MOBILUNITY YOU WON’T EVER FEEL ALONE.
OUR TEAM KEEPS ON GROWING AND NOW WE NEED ONE MORE AMAZING PERSON TO JOIN US AS A FULL-TIME NON-IT RECRUITER/HR MANAGER FOR SUCH DEPARTMENTS AS MARKETING, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, ACCOUNTING AND OTHERS NON-IT DEPARTMENTS.
- Being responsible for hiring talents for internal positions (Administrative Unit, Marketing, Business Development, etc.)
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting activities including requirements clarification, vacancy description candidate sourcing, screening, interview coordination/scheduling, offer negotiation etc.
- Source candidates using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques such as Internet job boards; search engines; social media sites; employee/candidate referrals;
- Work closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process, and promote effective and efficient hiring practices using consultative skills
- Full cycle of adaptation program running for employees that you`ve hired
- Together with HR Director, participate in other HR-related activities
- Daily reporting
- Working experience at relevant position 1 year at least
- Confident in interviewing candidates and making clear summary/recommendations to hire based on position requirements
- Ability to compose posts about vacancies and career opportunities through FB, job sites and our corp site
- Confident user of Google Drive, social networks
- Confident level of spoken English
- Goal-oriented person
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
JOINING THE TEAM YOU WILL GET:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered ;)
- Remote mode during quarantine period and perfect office location after: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups.