Recruitment Team Assistant
Back Office Team
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
With the Company growing, we are in need for one more amazing person to join us as a full-time Recruitment Team Assistant.
- Quality assurance of candidates database maintenance with subsequent error corrections
- Vacancies composition and posting at various websites
- Writing recruitment reports
- Collecting data for statistics purposes
- Interaction with Media Team and with Employer Marketing Team in order to create vacancies promotion
- Higher education, ability to work full-time, not a student
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- Eagerness to write vacancy descriptions and social media posts in English and Ukrainian
- Attention to details
- Confident user of Google Drive
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No open office setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company.
- Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.