Ruby on Rails Developer
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT FROM JAPAN WE ARE LOOKING FOR A RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER.
Our client is a digital and mobile marketing solutions company, that operates both domestically in Japan and overseas in regards to consumer research and consultation services. The target devices are responsive web pages, iOS apps, and Android apps. The infrastructure uses AWS to operate the service. Aiming for stable operation of this service, our client is actively looking to create new functions and values with advanced technology and grow together.
- Processing operation and functional additions of in-house service;
- Solving company-wide issues using WebRTC, container technology, and modern cloud technology;
- Building a development system that helps with the management of domestic and foreign development companies and development members.
- Development ability using Ruby;
- Web service development and system operation experience using Ruby on Rails;
- Linux server understanding and operation/construction experience;
- Improvements in software architecture;
- Improvement results through web application tuning and performance analysis;
- In-house product development management or development experience;
- Source code level middleware problem detection and performance improvement capability;
- System operation and construction experience using public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.);
- Private service development/operation experience;
- Docker operation/construction experience;
- Network infrastructure development/operation experience;
- OSS library development, presentations at study groups, book writing experience;
- English Level Intermediate and higher.
Will be a plus:
- Previous experience with React.js;
- Application development using iOS, Android, Flatter;
- Interest in Japan or any level of Japanese language proficiency.
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people;
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies;
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note;
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered;
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby;
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups.
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!