SFCC Full Stack Developer
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our customer, Mobilunity is looking for a SFCC Full Stack Developer to join the project devoted to digital retail platform development.
The client itself is a leading provider of retail-specific cloud and mobile software, driving digital transformation for the world’s largest companies. It connects organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products. The company operates in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris and Tel Aviv.
- Work in an SFCC web development team to develop enterprise-level ecommerce solutions (client and server-side JS, including CSS);
- Implement new features using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware);
- Debug and troubleshoot software defects;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Write technical documentation.
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- At least 2 years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), not just bugsfixing;
- Software architecture design knowledge using object-oriented and modularity principles;
- Strong skills in jQuery and Bootstrap or a similar library;
- Experience in working with APIs and 3rd party system integrations;
- Expertise developing products using web services, XML, SOAP, REST, HTTPS, API, RSA encryption, XPath, and XSD Schemas;
- Experience with any VCS (Git is preferred);
- Experience with e-commerce concepts and challenges;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is required;
- Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) developer certification would be considered as a huge plus;
- Experience in performance optimization (server and client);
- Experience in complex features and integrations;
- Knowledge of JS build engines like gulp or webpack, release manager experience.
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people;
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies;
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note;
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered;
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby;
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups.
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!