Senior MS Dynamics 365 Business Central developer
Mobilunity is a Ukrainian-based and operated provider of software engineering teams. Our typical clients are European, American and Japanese startups and small-to-mid sized companies working with our teams as permanent and equal extensions to their own software departments. With our collaboration model, engineers get direct access to the client’s technical management and work hand-in-hand with their peers both on the client’s side and in Ukraine. We as the Vendor ensure all non-tech questions are solved in a supportive manner. Joining Mobilunity you will get the best from both worlds – strong support and a big community locally, and an ambitious international team.
On behalf of our Client from Austria, Mobilunity is looking for a Senior MS Dynamics 365 Business Central developer.
Our client’s company optimizes business processes by analyzing processes and procedures, making them more efficient and mapping them in IT.
As a leading Microsoft Dynamics partner, they offers both industry-specific and cross-industry solutions for SMEs and large companies:
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- xRM (eXtended Relationship Management | Anything Relationship Management)
- Analysis & Reporting
- Planning & Controlling
- Enterprise content management
- Intranet & portals.
- Further developing of company’s standard software of the MS Dynamics 365 product line and continuously adapting it to customer needs
- Implementation of specifications in close cooperation with teammates
- The interface connections to customers’ systems and technical documentation
- Work closely with project and product teams on an ongoing basis
- Over time, actively participate in knowledge transfer within the company.
- Relevant education in the field of software development or comparable professional experience
- Good knowledge of application and database programming (ideally SQL)
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C#, C++, Java)
- Product experience with an MS Dynamics 365 product (NAV/BC or AX/FO)
- Interest in developing solutions in the digitization area for customers
- Intermediate level of English and fluent level of German.
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!