Hire Full Stack .NET Developer
Specialists of full-stack usually develop in two ways:
- Knowledge of the specific technology stack. In this case, the coder has a general working knowledge of all the required technologies.
- Mastery of the specific layers of the stack. During work with other technologies, a specialist may need to look through the documentation of certain things or do some additional research.
Who Is a Full Stack Net Developer?
First of all, it is a programmer, who is proficient in ASP.NET, desktop development, and command-line applications. The true specialist is expected to be good at everything: from the database to the user interface. The list of the required skills for full stack Dot Net developer is really huge:
- HTML – a language for the creation of web pages.
- CSS – Cascading Style Sheet technology which makes HTML pages look good.
- Bootstrap – a framework, which contains HTML and CSS based design templates is used for designing a website.
- AJAX – full stack NET developers use this technique to achieve faster and more interactive web apps.
- Angular – many companies want their specialists to be proficient in this platform because it makes building applications with the web easier.
- C# – this programming language is useful for carrying out all the logical operations.
- .NET core – a booming technology is supported by full stack developer .NET community and Microsoft. The open-source cross-platform .NET Core technology is consistent across architectures. It supports coders with command-line tools and flexible deployment.
The startups and businesses are searching for a full stack .NET developer when they just start a new project, need an experienced technical lead for the team or CTO, or when the team is constrained by cost. In all these cases, it is a profitable option.
Watch how Senior Full Stack developer Yuriy shares his experience of remote collaboration & hire a dedicated Full Stack developer for your team with MobilunityContact us
How Popular Are Full Stack .Net Developers Nowadays
With rapid digital progress, various kinds of developers become the most in-demand specialists. The resource TechRepublic.com has published a list of five most in-demand coder skills, where .NET full stack developer is the first. The ASP.NET Core and Blazor remain the most popular technologies. On Indeed.com you may find about 16,000 thousand jobs with description “Net Developer”. There are even more job openings for the same specialists with slightly different names. Companies from different countries want to hire full stack .NET developer:
According to Google Trends, the most popular search term is “Dot Net developer”. It is widely used in the US and India.
Why It Is a Good Idea to Hire Full Stack .Net Developer
.NET framework is a rich development platform, which makes its code easier to maintain, more manageable and responsive to testing and debugging. Other benefits of work with a full stack .NET developer:
- Scalable and reliable technology. The framework helps specialists to create robust and reliable commercial applications. The programmer will adjust an app to the needs of the growing company quickly and efficiently.
- Interoperability. Need an application for IoT, big enterprise, cloud solutions, database management, eCommerce and retail, banking, education – full stack developer NET can create an application for you.
- Safety. The framework facilitates the secure integration of the application. That’s why it can be used in the educational, financial or digital marketing sphere.
Hiring this specialist is also a good idea if you know where to find a skilled programmer for a reasonable price. To find the most profitable option, compare full stack .NET developer salary in different countries.
Comparison of Full Stack .Net Developer Salary Worldwide
- The US – $69,301 per year or $31.53 per hour
- Canada – C$110,000, which is about $82,849 per year or $42.49 per hour
- Ukraine – $24,875 per year or $16.00 per hour
- Germany – €49,825, which is about $55,040 per year or $18.00 per hour
- Switzerland – CHF 110,000, which is about $110,503 per year or $56.67 per hour
.NET full stack developer salary depends on several factors: the skillset and working experience of the coder and the location where the specialist lives. The specialists from your city might be more expensive than the outsourcing option. But if you feel ok hiring a coder from abroad or even overseas – you will get some extra bonuses: lower price combined with the high quality of service.
.Net Full Stack Developer Resume Sample
Choosing a specialist for your project, prepare to several steps of headhunting. Check .NET full stack developer resumes and invite the best candidates to the interview. This resume example can help you to find a perfect specialist.
Hire Full Stack .Net Developer in Mobilunity
If you are looking for professional developers on outsourcing, Ukraine is one of the attractive options for you. The specialists from Mobilunity are ready for challenges and new interesting projects. Companies from European and American countries are already developing their projects with Mobilunity and get their benefits:
- Lower price. In Ukraine, programmers have lower hourly rates than in other European countries. You save the budget for your project.
- High quality. The coders on outsourcing are highly motivated to develop a product of outstanding quality. You get functional and attractive applications.
- Effective communication. All the programmers are proficient in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills. You always know what’s happening in your project.
If you want to find a professional full stack developer NET – you are in the right place. Get in touch with Mobilunity and hire part time full stack developer who will be the ideal match for your project! We will study your project, choose the best developers with a corresponding skillset and manage the work. You are sure: all the work is done in the best possible way.