Advantages of Hiring a Team of Dedicated Software Engineers
Why Do Companies Need Teams of Dedicated Software Engineers?
Software is involved in almost everything that we do today from our vehicles to even household appliances. Everything today is “smart” and able to interact with us in ways that once we could have never imagined. To achieve this, however, we need to develop software to deliver what consumers need. This forces companies to hire dedicated developers and be sure of the quality and timeliness.
It has led to an ever-increasing demand for developer hire either within companies as in-house talent or as dedicated development team services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. According to computer economics, 37% of companies are planning to spend more on outsourcing their IT needs. This is clear across almost all industries and growing year by year.
Outsourced dedicated teams are used in many different industries from manufacturing companies to large IT enterprises. Companies such as Google use teams as do other companies that have developed their software using this model such as WhatsApp and SeatGeek. It is also used by many eCommerce companies with Alibaba being one of the biggest that had its software all outsourced. It is highly popular to use dedicated teams for development for all small to medium enterprises that don’t have the funds for their own teams as well as for start-ups that often use outsourcing to get the start that they require. Such requests for outsourcing vary in technology, whether it’s SaaS app development or custom web development, or API.
Many companies simply cannot afford to hire a full team of ukrainian dedicated developers and even if they could they often struggle with where to find developers with the skills that they specifically need for their dedicated company team. For instance, according to Cyber Security Online 53% of companies are unable to find someone with the right skills in this sought after area. This is why so many companies will seek to work with a dedicated development company for their software needs.
Is It Worthwhile to Use a Dedicated Development Company?
Finding dedicated developers for hire is not that difficult if you do a quick search online and look at the number of companies that offer these services. However, finding one that is going to meet your needs and budget is not always as simple as you would like.
However, if you can find the right company to work with for your dedicated software engineers then the benefits can be significant. The following are a few of the main reasons why you may want to hire offshore dedicated developer talent rather than relying on in-house staff:
- Cost: often your development team may need to cover a huge range of different skills from project management and design, to front and back-end developers. Hiring all of these staff and paying them the going rate within your home country can be beyond the means of many small and start-up companies. To hire offshore dedicated developer staff can cost you significantly less if you look at countries such as Ukraine.
- Skills: having appropriate programming skills within your team in-house is not always possible. There are many different languages out there and this is why it is often better to opt for contract programmers for hire that can fulfill a short-term programming requirement or provide support in areas that are simply in short supply in your own area.
- Flexibility: using dedicated hiring services you can create a team of the size that you need in a relatively short time. This team can work with you for just a few hours a week or full-time for as long as you need. The dedicated team model allows you to flex your specific requirements as and when you require to meet your internal demands.
- Speed: those working for a dedicated development company will often have worked on many different projects and have a vast and wide range of experience. This often allows your dedicated team to get the work done so much quicker than your in-house team who may be attempting something for the very first time.
How to Find the Best Contract Programmers for Hire
Every project is different, no matter if you are looking for an in-house hire or dedicated coder that works remotely you need to ensure that you find the right person for both your company and the task to be undertaken. The member of your development team has to fit into that team as well as have the skills that you are looking for.
The amount of experience and skills required will, of course, depend on the task that you need completing. Creating a simple website is going to be very different from building a stock control system for a large warehouse from scratch.
Obviously, the more experience that coder has and the more training and qualifications they have under their belt, the more in demand they would be. As well as being able to command a higher salary. Typically, you are going to want to ensure that they have all of the following skills:
- Coding and programming skills: from Python and Java to Ruby they will need to have the specific language skills that you need for your project.
- Development skills: it is fine knowing how to code, but, do they know how to translate your needs into code that delivers those needs.
- Object-oriented design: they embrace OOD concepts, from abstraction to polymorphism, to solve the problems that they have been set.
- Problem-solving: if you are looking for a coder that is going to be great, then they must have an excellent command of logic and eager to solve problems.
- Debugging and testing: knowing how to find issues within their own and others’ code and to fix those issues is an essential skill.
- Excellent communication: if they are to work within a team they must be able to communicate effectively as well as use software that will facilitate communication.
But what else should you be looking for in your dedicated engineer? The following are a few things that you should be paying attention to when interviewing your dedicated software engineers:
- Excellent team player: how well do they work within the team and how willing are they to help others achieve the team goals.
- User focus: you want a coder that will not only follow your instructions but also consider just what the end user will really want from the software.
- Positive attitude: they will take ownership of the tasks that have been assigned and will do all that is required to ensure that deadlines are fully met.
- Excellent communication skills: you need to know that they fully understand you and any issues in regards to the work that is being done.
- Time management: you want to know that tasks are going to be completed on time and that nothing is going to be overlooked within the work required of them.
Where to Hire Offshore Dedicated Developer Talent?
With the ability to use global team management you can have your dedicated developers anywhere in the world. This enables you to take advantage of the much lower cost of living that can be found in many other countries. The following are annual average salaries within the IT industry in various countries according to Salary Explorer:
- USA – $84,200
- Switzerland – $193,000
- Australia – $59,800
- UAE – $48,200
- Ukraine – $15,530
While you should never select purely on price, Ukraine is a surprisingly good choice for outsourcing your teams. It is a part of Eastern Europe and is reachable from the main cities in Europe within just a couple of hours. They have a large pool of highly qualified and experienced programmers that have a very western attitude towards their work. English is also excellent, making this a great place to consider when looking for experienced and accomplished software development teams.
Find Your Dedicated Team of Software Engineers with Mobilunity
Based in Ukraine, Mobilunity has been providing development services for more than 10 years. They offer western-style management with some of the best contract programmers for hire that you will find anywhere in the world. In fact, you gain:
- Access to a pool of more than 90 thousand IT professionals within Ukraine.
- 4th place annually with regards to the number of IT professionals and growing at 15 thousand a year.
- 87% of students go on to university with 35% entering IT-related fields.
- More western culture: workers have a collaborative and flexible attitude to get your projects completed.
- Lower costs than other Eastern European countries, Western-based companies should expect to save around 60% on their costs.
Contact us now to hire Rust developers and let’s begin the project to bring your business to the front of the pack!