Pros of Dynamics 365 CE for Education Implementation
Implementing innovative technical ideas and solutions is the major driver of the global education industry. The deployment of CRM solutions, especially Dynamics CRM software for higher education with the help of a remote MS dynamics developer or a professional consultant is getting huge traction in the industry. Microsoft CRM for education offers a comprehensive solution like Dynamics Property 365 does for the real estate industry. According to the Markets and Markets projections, the global market size of the higher education industry is expected to reach $70.62 billion by the end of 2020 from just $47.95 billion in 2015 with a graceful growth of over 8.1% CAGR during the study period.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) for higher education helps both educators and students in improving the efficiency of effective learning and having a deeper insight into the student data for devising better solutions. To achieve the professional-level results of MS CRM solution, numerous educational institutes hire MS CRM consultant to streamline the educational and management processes in the industry. Educational institutions are investing heavily in Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions worldwide. According to the Transparency Market Research forecast, the total market size of Microsoft Dynamics will reach $11.239 billion by 2026 with over 14.5% CAGR during 2018 and 2026.
Major benefits of deploying MS Dynamics CRM are listed below:
How to Implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM for the Education Sector?
An educational institute will need technical human resources, recommended computing power, software licenses, and a project management team to supervise all of the following activities to deploy and configure Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement CRM.
- They would need a skilled, qualified, and experienced team of MS Dynamics developers and consultants who have strong knowledge of all procedures, policies, and core entities deployed in the software platform.
- An on-premises hardware structure or cloud-based computing for installing, configuring and operating Microsoft CRM for education.
- Download and deploy the MS Dynamics tool.
- Configure different dashboards like students, partners, knowledge-bases, and others.
- Create different entities related to student management, course management, policy management, faculty management, financial management, and many others.
- Configure student forms for different activities like admission, enrolment, internships, campus hiring, grants, scholarships, course selections, and many others.
- Customize different applications and tools offered by Dynamics 365 CE for students, business partners, schools, alumni and other stakeholders.
- Develop customized tools and APIs to increase the personalized touch of online as well as on-premises learning.
- Create students’ portal for different activities related to online learning, remote learning, event participation, webinars, seminars, and other learning events.
The average cost to purchase Microsoft Dynamics CRM for education consists of many factors such as type of plan, number of users, add-on apps, and other features and services. The average cost ranges from $1600 to $2000 per month for a normal enterprise user account.
Where to Get Perfect CRM for Education Deployment Solution?
The best way to achieve a professional-grade software deployment solution of Dynamics CE CRM for educational institutions is to find a strong team of MS CRM developers and CRM implementation consultant that can finetune and implement the solution perfectly. Fortunately, Mobilunity is one of the perfect Ukrainian companies that help in searching, hiring, and onboarding a dedicated team of Sm Dynamics CRM developers and consultants for implementing the perfect CRM solutions for Microsoft higher education institutions. It offers:
- Massive experience
- Dedicated tech-talent
- High-quality service
- Competitive prices
- Faster turnaround time
- Fully-managed services
- World-class client support
If you are looking for Microsoft Dynamics experts to accomplish Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects healthcare, contact Mobilunity specialists to provide professional help right now!
Disclaimer: “Dynamics 365” and “Microsoft Dynamics” are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Mobilunity is not related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.