Hire ASP.NET Developer
ASP.NET is a Microsoft platform for web applications development. It is a part of the .NET platform that was created back in 2000. ASP.NET is a modern version of the Microsoft ASP technology.
Main Features of the ASP.NET Technology
Just like any other technology out there ASP.NET has its unique features that make it stand out from the others. Let’s take a look at the most prominent ones:
- Fast code compilation
- Opportunity to detect and fix bugs during the development stage
- An extensible set of controls and class libraries to accelerate the development
- An opportunity to cache the whole page or just some parts of it
- CRUD operations support
- Extensible event models, query processing, and server controls
- The opportunity to develop web applications that implement the Model-View-Controller template
Due to so many benefits, this technology is highly popular among developers and companies that provide outsourcing ASP.NET development services. Even with such strong competitors as PHP and Ruby on Rails, there are over 37 million live websites that are using the ASP.NET framework.
Even though it can be used in almost any industry the most popular ones remain to be computing, finance, science, and education. This is mostly due to the considerable cost to hire ASP.NET developer or a team of such specialists. As for the countries where it is being used the most, it would be fair to name the UK, Canada, Ukraine, the US, Australia, and Germany. ASP.NET is also popular among professional coders and developers, according to the Stack Overflow survey in 2019 this framework made it to the top 10 of the most loved ones.
ASP.NET Developer Recruitment: Main Benefits and Flaws
ASP.NET can be used for web development tasks such as website development, web services and application creation and such. It is being used by huge and well-known companies such as Dell, Visual Studio, Taco Bell, and Microsoft. Why? Mostly because this framework can provide benefits such as:
- It is multiplatform. By turning to an outsource ASP.NET development company you will be able to release your product on OS X, Windows, and Linux at the same time.
- It is fast and modern.
- There are plenty of learning resources for ASP.NET programmers out there.
- It is possible to compile it to the native code with the help of the .NET Native.
- There are many libraries for ASP.NET coders.
However, it would be fair to consider some disadvantages of this framework as well before reaching out to any of nearshore ASP.NET firms:
- Unlike PHP, ASP.NET has a considerably lower number of CMS’s.
- Low portability.
As you see, an offshore ASP.NET development team can significantly improve and speed up your development process and optimize your web tools’ work.
Skills a Good ASP.NET Developer Should Have
Even if you are planning on reaching out to an offshore ASP.NET firm, it would not do any harm learning about the core skills of ASP.NET developer yourself. So while you are going through your candidate’s ASP.NET developer resume, make sure it contains the following skills:
- Deep ASP.NET MVC (Model View Controller) knowledge. This is one of the key responsibilities of an ASP.NET developer while working on any of the outsource ASP.NET web development tasks
- MSCD certification. Basically, it is official certification from Microsoft for this developer’s skills
- Profound knowledge of the OOP. These concepts are essential for the ASP.NET programmer of any level
- Experience with client-side web development technologies
- Experience of using the SQL server
- Strong soft skills
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- C# proficiency
Before diving deep into all ASP.NET project outsourcing specifics take a look at these two resume samples for junior and senior ASP.NET developers.
Junior ASP.NET Developer Resume Sample
- Web application
- Knowledge of, C #, .NET
- Experience of working with ASP.NET MVC
- Team player
- Deep understanding of OOP
- Participation in 2+ projects
- Participation in the development process of >2 ASP.NET projects
- Experience of working with MVC, HTML5, C#, and Entity Framework.
- Web application development using C#.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
Senior ASP.NET Developer Resume Sample
Cost Comparison for Nearshore ASP.NET Developers
The decision to hire ASP.NET developer offshore companies can provide should be backed up with the knowledge about such specialists’ rates. Due to various reasons, the final price can differ. Typically, you can expect the following reasons to matter:
- Technology type. The price will go higher as the technology’s complexity grows. For example, the nearshore ASP.NET developer will be more expensive than the Android one.
- Level of skills. The more skills and certifications your remote ASP.NET developer has the more their rate is going to be.
- Country of origin. Some countries, due to the inner policy or economy state, offer lower developers’ rates than others.
|The annual rate, $||$85,000||$83,000||$71,000||$72,000||$21,000|
As you see, Ukraine offers the best financial opportunities for those who are looking for the nearshore ASP.NET development team. With a little bit of research, you should be able to find a decent offshore ASP.NET agency in Ukraine in no time!
Offshore vs. In-house vs. Freelance: Ways to Hire ASP.NET Core MVC Developers
Trying to hire ASP.NET programmer can be tricky sometimes, especially with plenty of recruitment options out there. Now if you want to hire ASP.NET core developer you have three ways to do that: inhouse, offshore, or freelance recruitment. Let’s quickly get through all of them:
- In-house ASP.NET developer. This option gives you the biggest amount of control over the process, however, it is the most expensive one.
- Freelance ASP.NET developer. Hiring a freelance entry level ASP.NET developer should be considered as the option with the least reliability. It is a good choice if you are short on your budget though.
- ASP.NET development outsourcing. If by hiring a senior ASP.NET developer you are mostly trying to save your finances, then sending your request to an offshore ASP.NET company seems like the most reasonable choice. Keep in mind though that hiring an offshore ASP.NET developer might grant you less control than if you were to hire an in-house one.
In any case, no matter which option you choose – make sure that you are trying to hire ASP.NET MVC developer based on the needs of your project.
Choosing Ukraine as ASP.NET Development Outsourcing Destination
Every company’s main interest while outsourcing is to find the best combination of a quality and price ratio. If that is what you look for while searching for the ASP.NET programmer – then Ukraine should seem like an obvious choice for you.
Over the last couple of years, it became one of the most popular outsourcing destinations, especially for those who are looking for a nearshore ASP.NET agency. Let’s find out why this country is so popular, take a look at the most prominent benefits you might find there:
- Large talent pool. Ukrainian IT industry can brag about having over 190,000 fully trained professionals. It makes it easy to find a perfect ASP.NET development team.
- Financial benefits. Ukrainian offshore ASP.NET developers have one of the lowest rates in Europe due to the currency exchange rates. However, low rates in no way determine the level of the quality.
- Convenient location. Ukraine is an easy-to-reach location for those who want to hire ASP.NET programmers.
- 30,000+ IT graduates annually. According to the World Economic Forum, Ukraine can be found within the first 10 countries with the biggest number of IT graduates.
- English speaking specialists. Chances are high that if you hire ASP.NET app developers from Ukraine you will not have this trouble as most of them have at least an intermediate level.
As you see, with all these benefits, finding a nearshore ASP.NET company in Ukraine might be a smart move, both financially and in terms of quality.
Find Your ASP.NET Developer at Mobilunity
Ukraine surely looks worth attention, especially if you are aiming to hire ASP.NET developer. However, how do you pick the company that is right for you? Luckily, you do not have to look anymore, as you can stop your search at Mobilunity. It is one of the most reliable and trusted outsourcing firms in Ukraine that provides top-class IT services.
If you are looking for ASP.NET developers for hire, then Mobilunity might be the perfect choice for you. Take a look at this company’s most prominent benefits:
- Cost-effective cooperation. If you hire ASP.NET developers from Mobilunity you can be sure that you will be paying a fair price.
- Advantageous location. Mobilunity is located in Ukraine’s capital – Kyiv, which is 2-3 hours away from any other European country. You will not spend much time traveling to meet with your ASP.NET web developer.
- Qualified developers. All ASP.NET programmers from this company have years of relevant experience as well as profile certifications.
- Swift recruiting. Mobilunity can guarantee that your ASP.NET software developer will start working for you in 2 to 4 weeks.
- 24/7 assistance. Mobilunity’s clients can ask their questions regarding the ASP.NET MVC developer service at any time of day and night.