Choosing a Reliable MS Azure Managed Services Provider
To strive and perform great in the modern complex, and fast-changing environment, companies need to use the most suitable and beneficial technologies available on the market. Azure managed services are not a brand-new option but a well-established tech option for organizations aiming for outstanding performance, well-organized processes, and enhanced security at optimal costs.
In this article, we’ll discuss what value and benefits managed services for Azure can bring to business, why companies tend to work with Microsoft Azure managed service providers, and how to find a top-class Azure engineer for your organization.
The Value of Microsoft Azure Managed Services
As noted by Nigel Frank International, Microsoft Azure became commercially available in 2010, that is, more than 10 years ago, and was continuously improved since. Azure is a cloud computing network with a wide range of offerings (6,000+ services) for any company type. As mentioned on the official website, 95% of Fortune 500 companies rely on Azure solutions.
With Microsoft’s enormous data capacity, Azure provides SaaS (software-as-a-service), PaaS (platform-as-a-service), and IaaS (infrastructure-as-a-service) services to meet any business needs. It is a highly versatile technology that combines various services and cloud-based solutions essential for businesses nowadays under one platform.
With the development of Azure and a growing number of features and customizable solutions available, the need for experienced Azure specialists rose as well. This leads to establishing companies that provide Azure cloud managed services to help businesses get the most of the platform offerings and receive access to best industry practices, relevant experience, and certified experts.
Being known as Azure managed services partners, such companies can provide you with dedicated Azure specialists to migrate your business processes to the cloud, build new infrastructure, enhance security, and much more, depending on your business needs. Finding a highly qualified Azure expert with relevant experience in your field can be a daunting and time-consuming task when on your own, let alone building a whole development team to develop and manage cloud solutions.
Azure is a multifaceted and powerful platform; it’s also complex and requires a thorough understanding and developing experience to lead to valuable results within adequate time. An hour spent on hitting Azure books could be spent on core business processes, and that’s why many organizations opt for cooperating with a reliable Azure managed service partner.
Main Features of Azure Managed Services
We can divide Azure managed services into three main options that companies usually use:
Before embarking on any development and implementation, it’s important to clearly identify the company’s needs and goals. An Azure cloud managed services expert firstly conducts an assessment and creates an implementation plan that is further agreed with the company’s management.
With a plan and set goals, the services provider selects the right solutions among thousands of services available and decides on the custom options to meet the business’s needs, improve performance, and optimize costs and resources utilized.
Migrating to the Cloud
The last step includes migrating the company’s IT infrastructure to the cloud or creating a hybrid model, depending on the company’s needs, with expert guidance and monitoring. Then, the services provider can take upon further management, maintenance, and enhancement of the solution.
Benefits of Azure Managed Services
While there are numerous reasons why companies choose Azure managed services, these are the main advantages of opting for working with managed services partners:
- The company can concentrate on core business processes, while IT services are handled by the services provider;
- Managed services allow businesses to manage documentation more effectively and standardize it;
- It allows upgrading the infrastructure and applications to work well with the newest technologies;
- Such managed services bring expert guidance for technology, apps, and other tools at a much more affordable cost compared to building an in-house team;
- External experts have vast experience managing cyber threats, building a strong security system, and decreasing downtime.
Managed Services on Azure: Types and Specifics
As already mentioned, Azure offers hundreds of services, making it a versatile solution for any business. Let’s take a deeper look at the most popular types of its managed services:
- Azure Cloud Architecture. This architecture solution is based on Virtualization technology, which implies software being embedded into the hardware functionality. This allows an MS Azure architect to implement configuration settings easily and manage changes as per the infrastructure component.
- Azure Cloud Migration. This solution helps businesses migrate the existing applications to the cloud. It assists with the migration itself and may include a cloud migration planning strategy based on the company’s assessment. It can also assist with the infrastructure migration to IaaS and migration to Azure SQL server managed services.
- Azure Cloud Management. This service can be viewed as a lifecycle that helps maintain the functionality of the IT architecture and application at different stages, from deployment to configuration to further monitoring.
- Infrastructure Managed Services. These services include Network, Application Infrastructure, Big Data Storages, Data warehouse, Onsite data centers, and Cybersecurity monitoring to enhance the company’s performance with effective infrastructure management and mitigated network risks.
- End-to-End Security Management Services. Such solutions include monitoring and protecting securities, from implementing security encryption to providing a flexible, efficient, and scalable solution to security issues and cyber threats.
- Azure Services Optimization. Implemented solutions are never a final step, as monitoring and optimization should always be in place. This type of service helps in simplifying and automating the daily IT functions, as well as utilizing the best industry practices and newest releases to achieve the maximum effectiveness of the developed solutions.
How to Choose a Reliable Azure Managed Services Provider
Selecting the right services provider to work with is a crucial step towards successful solution implementation and maximized value of Azure managed services. Below you can find our recommendations on what points to check when reviewing a potential partner:
- What MS Azure certifications do the partner/dedicated experts have?
- What type of projects have they worked on? Do they have case studies/client feedback on the site?
- Do they have experience in your field/industry/company size/specifics?
- What do clients say about the services provider on the web and social media?
- Does the partner provide end-to-end support for managed services? What type of managed services do they provide?
- What is their approach to work? What will the communication process look like?
- Does working with this services provider allow you to optimize costs and resources?
Now that we know how to pick a credible Azure managed services provider, let’s take a look at a resume example of a Senior MS Azure developer to take into consideration.
Senior Azure Certified Developer Resume Sample
Azure Certified Developer Salary Rates in Ukraine
Let’s take a look at the salary rates of Ukrainian experts that provide managed services Azure, according to their skills and experience level. The information below is based on our Recruiting Team analysis of the biggest local job portals*:
|Junior Azure Certified Developer||$1,500*||$1,900*||$2,400*|
|Middle Azure Certified Developer||$2,500*||$3,100*||$4,500*|
|Senior Azure Certified Developer||$4,600*||$5,300*||$6,500*|
Comparing MS Azure Certified Developers Monthly Salaries in Different Countries
Now, let’s take a look at the salary rates of managed Azure services developers with similar skills and experience, located in different countries. Below you can find a table created with ZipRecruiter, GlassDoor, SwissDevJobs, and PayScale data:
*Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could not be entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
Notably, Azure managed services pricing depends largely not only on the certification and expertise of a given specialist but also on their place of living. That’s why many companies all over the world tend to hire Ukrainian experts who are known for their price/quality ratio, as highlighted in the KPMG report.
Mobilunity as Your Reliable Microsoft Azure Managed Services Partner
If you are in search of a credible Azure managed service provider that can help you implement MS Azure managed solutions and get the maximum benefits from these options, you can rely on Mobilunity.
Mobilunity is a well-established outstaffing company based in Ukraine with a strong reputation on the global market. For more than 10 years, we have been providing dedicated resources to SMBs and large-scale corporations all over the world, and our clients stress our professionalism and dedicated approach to every project we take.
Here at Mobilunity, our Recruitment team utilized the best industry practices combined with our own time-tested methodology to source the best candidates to match your company’s needs and position requirements. Should you need a dedicated Azure managed service team to create a tailored solution for your organization, you can find the right professional with Mobilunity.
In search of a credible Microsoft Azure managed services provider? Turn to Mobilunity!
Disclaimer: Microsoft® Azure® is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Mobilunity is not related to, affiliated with, sponsored, or endorsed by the Microsoft Corporation.