End-To-End Nearshore Services to Get Outcome-Driven Software Development
There are many talks on nearshore services and how such an outsourcing approach can add to the quality of developed software and the comfort of cooperation. Let’s dive in detail of what the specifics of hiring a nearshore IT outsourcing company are and what outcome-driven results one can get, thanks to nearshoring.
The Rising Demand for Nearshore IT Services
In short, nearshore outsource process is about delegating some tasks (usually, software development for the IT industry) to a service provider located in a neighboring country. You can either share the border with the country or your nearshoring partner or be located in the same part of the world.
Nearshore IT services are in high demand nowadays because of the convenience of communicating with the development team in terms of time zones, language barriers, cultural differences, among others. Among the companies turned to nearshore IT outsourcing services are Viber, CurrencyCloud, Unity Technologies, Mapp Digital, and so on.
Thus, if you are tired of managing offshore development teams, here is the sign to turn your attention to nearshore service providers.
Pros and Cons of Nearshore IT Outsourcing
- The same/almost the same time zone
Probably, the main advantage is that both you and the nearshore outsourcing company will share almost the same time zone. Thus, you are assured in effective communication through the day and easy monitoring of the project’s progress.
- Convenient location
The geographical proximity of the nearshoring partner reduces travel costs needed for face-to-face interactions, meetings, and presentations.
- The same/similar language
Sharing a border or living in the same area of the globe makes it easier to understand each other. Usually, a country’s inhabitant speaks at least two languages of neighboring countries.
- The same/similar cultural background
By hiring a nearshore outsourcing services company, you won’t have to worry about significant cultural differences.
- The bigger RoI
Thanks to the geographical proximity, almost no time zone difference, as well as minimal cultural and language barriers, a nearshore IT outsourcing company comes as the most profitable partner to work with. By turning to nearshore services, you are eliminating a bunch of dangers associated with hiring an outsourcing firm.
However, besides the undoubtful nearshore outsourcing benefits, there are some challenges that come with cooperating with a nearshore service provider, including:
- Offshore outsourcing can still be cheaper
Unfortunately, although in terms of quality, opting for nearshore services can be your best bet, the rates of some Asian or Indian outsourcing companies may still be lower. However, taking into account the convenience of working with a software development company located in a neighboring country, the cost is worth it.
- Fewer nearshore IT services providers
When you limit your search for geographical proximity of the software development outsourcing provides, you get a shorter pool of talents to choose from. However, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you won’t find remarkable nearshore outsourcing examples among IT companies near the border.
How to Choose a Reliable Nearshore IT Outsourcing Company
When choosing a reliable nearshore outsourcing company, you need to keep in mind a set of requirements and the ideal characteristics of your service provider. Here are the features of a trustworthy nearshore IT outsourcing company:
- Case studies/portfolio of the projects
- Testimonials and positive feedback from the companies that turned to the services of the chosen company before
- Clear and concise working conditions
- Adequate rates
- Friendly attitude and dedication to the project
If the company has been on the market for at least several years and build a strong image of a reliable service provider with many positive reviews, such a firm is probably worth cooperating with. Moreover, if the company has already worked on the projects within your industry, the chances are higher that you will agree on the terms and tasks easily.
Nearshore Services in Different Countries: Some Statistics to Note
Besides the quality of the provided services, the location of the firm also influences the final cost of working with a nearshore IT company. Here are nearshore software development rates in different countries:
- Poland – 157,666zł ($39,807)
- Switzerland – 85,787 Fr ($87,804)
- Germany – €53,382 ($58,018)
- The Czech Republic – 987,761 Kč ($42,501)
- Ukraine – ₴25,084
As you can see, despite being one of the countries with the most skilled specialists not only in Europe but the whole world, Ukrainian nearshore firms charge the lowest rates. That’s because Ukrainian IT companies aim at providing high-quality software development services at fair prices. Thanks to the benefits of the country’s location and expertise of Ukrainian programmers, Ukraine is a highly popular nearshore choice for many foreign businesses located within Europe.
Why Building a Nearshore Center in Ukraine Is Beneficial
Building the nearshore center in Ukraine is the best option to find qualified software development. As you can see from the above, Ukraine is one of the most suitable destinations for companies looking for nearshore solutions not only in terms of reliability and cost-effectiveness.
Thanks to the vast talent pool, solid programmers’ expertise, their good command of English, dedicated approach to work, and convenient location of the country on the map of Europe, Ukraine comes as a perfect destination for creating a nearshore IT center for your company or finding an expert nearshore company for hire here.
Mobilunity as Your Reliable Nearshore IT Service Provider
If you have been in search of reliable nearshore IT services provider, look no further. Mobilunity is your best bet, and here is why:
- The company has 20+ dedicated software development teams, specializing in different technologies and industries so that you can find real experts with the experience in your field;
- The convenient location in the middle of Europe, Ukraine, allows Mobilunity to offer its nearshore services to a range of countries within Europe and the Middle East.
- The company has been for more than a decade on the market and can boast of a portfolio of remarkable projects and successfully performed tasks where full project management was not needed.
- Each Mobilunity specialist aims to provide the best result, meeting the client’s needs, ensuring fruitful communication, and implementing the latest approaches in work.
- Our resource managers are always here for you to answer your questions, and we do not only develop software but offer expert consultations and post-launch maintenance services.
As you can see, Mobilunity stands to be a trusted nearshore company with a track record of successful projects and a professional attitude to work. At Mobilunity, we put our skills, experience, and knowledge into providing our clients with high-quality software development outsourcing services, including nearshore collaborations.