Know More About Nearshoring by Solving the Crossword Prepared by Mobilunity’s CEO
Let’s play a bit?
Start with question 5, I know you will do well there! :)
- Major asset you save scaling your development team beyond your current local office.
- Many compare SALARY HERE vs SALARY THERE, but Cyril says this is wrong. Instead, one must compare?
- When your Vendor has devs not placed to any of the projects, this is called?
- One of 3Rs of Nearshoring.
- First name of your fav Nearshoring expert.
- Initial stage of Nearshoring model leading to your remote team foundation.
- An outsourcing model when your Vendor is located in the same/alike timezone and when you can travel back and forth to visit them within some reasonable timeframe (like, 2-3 hours).
- An Eastern European country known to be IT Nation famous for their skilled and confident software engineers.
- Without that R your Recruiting will be a waste as your remote people resign.
- A city holding some 40% of whole Ukrainian talent pool.