Hire Backbone JS Developer
Backbone JS Overview
Major Projects That Require Backbone Developer Remote
- Airbnb – a web application that serves as an online “marketplace” for renting short-term lodging all over the world.
- Hulu – an online video-on-demand subscription services provider.
- Trello – a web application for project management and collaborative work.
- Foursquare – a web-based application for local establishment search-and-discovery.
- Basecamp Calendar – the calendar application in the Basecamp software, project management, and collaborative work software.
- Flowdock – web-based communication medium integrating chat with work tools.
- Bitbucket – a web application that provides source code and development project hosting services.
- Soundcloud – a web-based platform for audio distribution.
According to the information on Bandwidth website, the total number of websites that use Backbone JS as a core technology is about 2,163,154 till to date. There are more than 522,636 live websites at the time of this writing. Top three countries with the highest number of Backbone agency powered websites include USA (293,969), the United Kingdom (28,449), and Germany (18,442). As compared to its size China has just 291 websites powered by the Backbone.js technology.
Backbone.js Library Pros
- It is an open source and free to use the platform
- It is a light weighted library for developing efficient SPAs
- MVP model of application development
- Offer fast and efficient development
- Best router for routing methods
- A compact set of classes and functions
- Highly flexible and compatible with other plugins
- Powerful community to support
- Comparatively a bit difficult for the beginners
- With larger apps, the views become bulkier
Demand for Backbone JS Developers
The demand for the Backbone JS developers is very high in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, Germany, and other Western European countries. There are thousands of websites in those North American and European countries. At the time of this article writing, there are more than 918 new Backbone.js developer jobs on Indeed.com job portal. And more than 1114 Backbone JS developer jobs are present. There are 944 jobs on monster.com website as for now. All these statistics and figures indicate that the demand for the Backbone JS developers is very high.
Skills Backbone JS Developers Should Have
The major skills of a perfect Backbone.js developer are listed below:
- Backbone JS
- Knowledge of model, views, and collections
- Restful API
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Cross-browser compatibility
- User interface design
- Front-end development
- Knowledge of basic database systems
The Sample of Backbone JS Developer Resume
How Much It Costs to Hire Backbone Developer
Hiring Backbone.js developers have become competitive. Because of their skillset, Backbone.js developers are widely sought and come at a cost. Below are the average annual Backbone.js developer salary from various countries:
- United States: $75,215
- United Kingdom: £33,733 ($44,581)
- Ukraine: $14,400
- Canada: C$70,000 ($54,809)
- Australia: AU$70,638 ($53,437)
From the numbers themselves, it would be the best and practical to hire a Backbone.js developer from Ukraine. To provide more detail into the cost of Backbone.js developer in Ukraine below is the average monthly cost of Backbone developer in various cities in Ukraine:
- Kyiv: $1,400
- Poltava: $1,300
- Dnieper: $1,050
- Lviv: $1,200
- Vinnitsa: $1,400
Backbone Development Company: Global Overview
Backbone JS developer companies are in high demand. There are hundreds of very successful projects that have left some pleasant mark on the face of Backbone JS technology. Thousands of live websites are powered by the Backbone JS companies across the world. It is very difficult to pinpoint the exact number of companies that deal with the Backbone JS library for the development of responsive web applications. But, it is very imminent that thousands of companies would be working across the globe right now. Many developers are required to fill the increasing demand for the projects powered by the Backbone technology. Europe, North American and Latin American regions have the highest demand for the Backbone JS framework, while the demand in the Asian Pacific region, the Middle East, and the Australian continent is comparatively low.
How to Hire Backbone.js Developer: 3 Options
A consistent increase in both the demand and average salary of a Backbone JS developer has increased opened up the door for the alternative options for hiring the Backbone developers. Among such alternative hiring models, freelance and remote hiring are two very commonly used options in the present day software development industry.
Let’s explore the remote and freelance hiring options in comparison with the traditional in-house hiring option.
In-House Backbone JS Developers for Hire
This is the traditional form of hiring in which the hiring company recruits the required employee from either the local market or even from the other countries. If hired from the other countries, all documentation and legal expenditures for processing immigration to work in the other country is shouldered by the hiring company. In this model of hiring, the hired employee works at the office or workspace of the company for which a particular employee is hired.
The main advantages of such hiring include:
- Reliability of resource
- Resource retention
- Higher efficiency
- Higher quality of work
- Better coordination
- Cross-culture work environment
The main disadvantages of such hiring include:
- The downsides of In-house hiring include:
- Higher salaries
- Medical and social security compulsions
- Legal issues related to the on-premises resource hiring
- Office space and development infrastructure charges
Remote Backbone.js Programmer for Hire
With the wide reach of today’s connectivity, looking for and hiring developers have become the norm. Remote hiring provides you with the opportunity to outsource your work or project to individuals, not in your immediate vicinity. Remotely hiring Backbone.js developers provides you with the opportunity to get in touch with a diverse range of skilled and experienced developers as well as more options on the cost of hiring such programmers.
The major advantages of remote hiring include:
- Very cost-efficient
- Effective use of the latest collaboration and communication systems
- Access to a large pool of tech resources from all over the world
- Reduced development charges
- Higher efficiency
The main downsides of remote hiring include:
- Less control over both employee and project
- Difficult to maintain effective communication
- Team motivation is an issue
Freelance Backbone JS Coder
Freelancing is one of the cheapest forms of hiring. In this hiring model, an employer directly chooses the desired freelancer from different freelance websites. An employer has access to a huge pool of technical resources from numerous countries across the world. This hiring is normally done for the completion of a single task or short project. The freelancers are mostly engaged with multiple projects simultaneously so the reliability and control over freelancers are the least of all other models of hiring.
The main advantages of freelance hiring include:
- The lowest prices of all other hiring models
- Access to a huge pool of technical resources from all over the world
- Fit for all budgets
- Good for short projects and quick tasks
The major downsides of freelance hiring model include:
- The least control over the freelancer
- The least reliability on the freelancer
- Uncertainty about the timely delivery of the project
- Uncertainty about the quality of work
Why to Choose Mobilunity to Hire Backbone JS Programmer
Mobilunity has a huge experience package of providing dedicated developers to customers in different countries. As for now, the end of 2017, we have nearly 20 dedicated teams working for Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Canada, USA, China, and much more. Every month our business development team gets over 10 requests to help different businesses, companies, and startups out. We believe that companies success depends on the client’s trust and respect. We value customers’ opinions, requirements and suggestions and we try to satisfy all their needs and solve various technical issues. No matter how hard your project is or how skilled and experienced developer should be, we are ready to accept challenges and find the best solution. Besides, with the huge pool of well-educated Ukrainian programmers, this will be pretty easy.