Hire Healthcare Software Developers
Remote hiring of software developers for healthcare software solutions is becoming pervasive with every passing day. With the increasing demand of offshore mobile software development in the healthcare industry, the remote software developer salary is consistently rising up in the entire global marketplace.
According to the Grand View Research forecast, the total global market size of information technology in the healthcare sector is expected to cross the $104.5 billion mark by 2020. There is an upward trend of growth in all IT sectors, especially in the mobile health app development and other health software industry tools. Let’s expand upon the healthcare software developer market across the globe in this article.
Healthcare Software Developer and Benefits to Hire Healthcare App Developers
The number of healthcare SaaS companies is rapidly growing around the world that’s for sure. With over 2.1 billion people having smartphones or tablets accessing mobile health apps, 50% of them have downloaded at least one medical app. Health applications have become by 330% more popular within the last 3 years. According to Research2Guidance Annual mHealth Report 2016, since 2015, nearly 100K med apps have been added to the market, where there had already been 259K health apps in major app stores back then. As of today, the number of mHealth apps in Google Play is 445,000 and 391,000 in AppStore.
As the environment and strategies in modern healthcare are instantly moving towards prevention rather than cure of diseases, the role of healthcare apps is immense. Usage of mHealth apps is fostered both by healthcare organizations and providers and by the users as well that form the demand in the market. Apps are aimed at the improvement of a workflow (60%) and interoperability (55%) in the healthcare industry. At the same time, they are extensively used by the population to keep track of their health on the occasion of illnesses or just to keep fit. Having entered people’s lives, mobile health apps have revolutionized living and approach to healthcare, they’ve made it easier and more accessible.
Regarding healthcare app popularity, workout and weight loss apps take the lead with 73%, followed by 21% of general health apps, 5% of studio fitness content and only 1% for nutrition-related apps. According to the US department of health and human services, more than 80% of the US-based hospitals use different types of healthcare-related software platforms and applications. This includes mobile health applications and medical software development platforms. The Healthcare Information and Management System Society (HIMSS) estimation suggests that more than $2.05 trillion is spent on electronic medical report (EMR) systems in the USA only. A huge amount of about $4 trillion budget was proposed for the Obama-care project in the USA in 2016. In such prospective circumstances, healthcare software development companies choose to invest more in healthcare engineering.
As far as the global value of software application development is concerned, according to the Apps Run the World information, it is expected to reach $19.6 billion by 2021 with the growth rate of about 2.1% CAGR. This consistent growth will maintain the consistent demand of healthcare web developers and healthcare business analysts in the global marketplace for a few coming years. Slowly but surely software development is invading the healthcare industry as well. It could be seen through various aspects but the most prominent one still remains the invasion of the outsourcing practices. What are the IT outsourcing benefits for healthcare companies though? There are plenty if you think about it. First of all, it is the cost reduction. By using outsourcing healthcare companies can now look for their teams elsewhere, not just their home country. And some Eastern European countries are offering their specialists’ services for really low prices, compared to other places.
Importance of Healthcare Development Technology and More Reasons to Hire Healthcare Developers
Like in many other sectors and industries, the importance of technology is very high in the healthcare sector too. The healthcare mobile app developer is highly demanded in the healthcare sector for the development of mobile applications for healthcare purposes to provide modern and innovative medical services to the patients. There are many functions and processes are handled by the use of sophisticated computer applications. All the latest machines used in the healthcare sector are operated by system software applications or device applications.
Growth in Healthcare SaaS Companies
According to the USA Department of Health and Human Services data, the usage of the advanced imaging technology has increased more than three times in the past decade from just 5% to 17% in 2013. The clinical intelligence software market is expected to grow at more than 12.5% during 2016 and 2023, according to the Market Research Future report.
According to the Allied Market Research report, the total market value of artificial intelligence (AI) in the healthcare sector will reach $22.79 billion by 2023. It will grow at more than 48.7% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2023. The growth of software adoption, especially in EMR, EHR, the online prescription, and online monitoring applications will continue to grow in the near future as suggested by many researchers and research agencies across the globe. The adoption of healthcare software is very high in North America, and Europe; and it is also gaining pace in the Asia Pacific region very quickly. So, the overall growth in different segments of medical software development will keep increasing for many years to come.
Top 5 Healthcare Software Applications to Take a Look Before You Hire Healthcare App Developers
There are hundreds of popular software applications and platforms used for different purposes in the healthcare sector, such as hospital management, electronic medical records and many others. At the same time, there are more than just one healthcare consulting company out there due to the rising demand on such services. These companies started rising when it became obvious for everyone that the healthcare industry is changing and not all companies within it are able to keep up with those changes on their own. Some of these companies not only provide consulting services but also are working on the development of their own applications for this matter which makes them look even more appealing to most business owners these days.
If you do a little research, you will see, that hiring a healthcare consultant is highly beneficial for any type of business that is connected to medicine in any way. This is a very sensitive niche, so a little bit of professional advice will always be a good idea. It is very difficult to measure the top 5 healthcare software applications in terms of its features and capabilities. Let’s have a look at top 5 general-purpose software applications in the healthcare sector as mentioned below.
The eClinicalWorks software is a unified health care platform, which is able to handle all processes and procedures for better hospital management. This platform is also integrated with the modern industry tools, such as data analytics, artificial intelligence, responsive customer support and others. The main features of this platform include:
- Powerful electronic health recording capabilities
- Integrated data analytics and reporting capabilities
- Supports the revenue cycle management feature
- Easy and effective documentation
- Responsive platform supported by all devices and OS systems
- Integrated tools for better understanding of the emergency conditions of patients
- Highly professional grade of customer support and communication tools
- Suitable for all types of a healthcare organization, including the single physician facility
EPIC software is a patient management platform to manage all kinds of healthcare procedures and hospital management activities. There are more than 190 million electronic records of patients handled by the EPIC platform worldwide. The main features of the platform include:
- Capabilities of streamlining the common tasks for physicians
- Powered by mobile applications to access from anywhere
- Supports patient engagement and revenue cycle management features
- Capabilities of modern interoperability and government regulations
- Supports distance medicine features
- Capabilities of data analytics and data-driven decision tools
- Easy to use and flexible platform to scale
This platform is designed for healthcare professionals and physicians to manage different healthcare activities and processes effectively and efficiently. It is a unified platform to manage a patient’s electronic records and hospital information systems. The main features of this platform are given below:
- Powerful capabilities of EMR, EHR and HIS management systems
- Powered by the online portal for the patient to record his/her health records
- It is completely a paperless and electronic solution for hospital management
- It is a multispecialty software platform to handle multiple healthcare disciplines
- Numerous integrated modules like laboratory, pharmacy, billing and others
- Powered by cloud computing technology and mobile applications
- Advanced analytics and robust security powered by biometric scanning
This software platform effectively manages all aspects of a modern hospital or clinic. It provides numerous modules and tools to manage all healthcare procedures in all disciplines of healthcare services. The main features of this platform include:
- Management of both outdoor and indoor patients
- Supports multispecialty healthcare domains like radiology, pediatrics, orthopedics and others
- Supports numerous features like a lab, pharmacy, inventory, billing, electronic medical records, accounting, human resources management, customer support and others
- Supports easy integration of different tools simultaneously on this platform
- Powerful reporting and data analytics features
EMRDoc is a comprehensive solution for physicians to manage the entire flow of medical treatment for a patient. It is developed by EPOWERDoc Software Solutions, which is one of the US-based healthcare software development companies. The main features of this healthcare software include:
- Offers physician charting system capability
- Offers capabilities of complete patient tracking and management
- Provides a patient discharge module
- Highly useful for emergency departments
- Powerful clinical documentation
- Electronic prescription writing features
- Offers the detail-oriented administrative reporting
- Very customized outlooks and robust security
Today, healthcare app development is not limited to technical issues only, as they require specific skills from executives. In order to develop health applications, programming is insufficient. A developer should be aware not only of the app development processes and be able to adjust it to the peculiarities of healthcare industries, but also have deep insight into the wellness and health eventually.
Healthcare developers should demonstrate deep knowledge in fulfilling one or some of the following features in the app:
- Broad healthcare event listings
- The quick search for easy search a view of specific topics as well as doctor search on the basis of specialization and/or location
- Online appointment scheduling for e-visits, providing a reminder call
- First Aid Essentials with the option to email friends
- Include real-time push notifications
- Integrate emergency response systems
- Pharmaceuticals and hospital dictionaries
- Symptom checkers
As VR medicine, 3D printing, drone delivery, are quickly entering modern medicine, developers should correspondingly react by being able to integrate these technologies into the apps they make.
Demand for Healthcare Software Developers for Hire
According to the Micro Tech staffing information, the healthcare sector is a domain where the demand of software developers is very high followed by the social media and retail industries. There are many segments of software development in the healthcare industry where the demand for healthcare developers is consistently increasing, for instance, AI diagnostics, patient record management, robotics, and equipment software systems.
Scope of Healthcare Software Developer in Future
Like many other healthcare technologies, the cloud is another important domain where software developers are highly demanded to develop cloud-based software platforms to manage different processes and activities in the healthcare industry. According to the Markets and Markets research report, the value of healthcare cloud computing is estimated to cross $9.48 billion by 2020 with a growth rate of over 20.5% CAGR. Similarly, the CNBC report highlights the increasing demand for software developer skills like Java and SQL in the software development domain of the healthcare industry. These trends clearly indicate the prospective future of software developers in the healthcare industry. Taking into account that in 2017, 62% of healthcare software development companies reported their intent to either add new tools and features or create new systems, it can be assumed that the medical web technologies and mobile app market is only expected to grow, as well as the demand for great experts in the field.
What Does a Healthcare IT Consultant Do?
Healthcare IT consultant works with the healthcare industry and organizes companies as the efficiency of healthcare. Such consultants are required to have a quality education. Healthcare companies usually hire a healthcare IT consultant for temporary work, but some employers prefer permanent employees. Why are such specialists necessary? To help improve the infrastructure of the company, analyzes the employees hired, the quality of their work. According to this information, healthcare consultant is looking for ways to improve the quality of work.
Healthcare Software Developer Resume Sample
The healthcare industry is constantly and rapidly developing, staying a leader on the market of job creation. The technology within the industry also develops, demanding more and more professionals to support it. Healthcare employers are looking for programmers, meeting all the requirements and able to develop together with the technology. Among the most needed programming and developer skills, there are TOP 5 skills:
- Structured Query Language (SQL). One of the most important skills in healthcare software engineer resume. With it, the coders are able to update and delete data, write and modify schema creation and data access control, insert query.
- Java. With it, coders create small and large embedded devices for the healthcare industry. The language is used for remote patient monitoring apps and sensors.
- HTML. The technology helps to access the same data from any device, which is a significant plus for healthcare workers.
- XML. This technology in healthcare developer CV helps to write applications that help to share patient records and interoperate more efficiently. Also used to emphasize usability, simplicity, and generality.
In addition to a strong knowledge of programming languages, the job description for a developer in the healthcare industry may include such requirements as:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to create applications from the basics and modify the existing ones
- Communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Reporting and documentation creating skills
Healthcare Software Engineer Resume Example
Healthcare Software Developer Salary: Costs to Hire Healthcare Developer
The skilled programmers who created applications for the healthcare industry are not cheap. If you need to hire healthcare developer or a dedicated development team and find a cost-effective decision for your business, check the healthcare engineer salary from different parts of the world:
- The USA. The average software developer earns $108,210 in a year. The minimal salary for this position is $33,000, the maximal – $224,000.
- The UK. In Great Britain, healthcare software developer salary is on average ￡40,787 in a year, which is about $53,600. It ranges from ￡10,000 to ￡91,000.
- Germany. The average software programmer earns €47,252 per year, which is about $53,100. The hourly rate is €20.07.
- Switzerland. The healthcare programmer salary is on average CHF 116,032 per year, which is about $114,724.
- Ukraine. The average healthcare software developer salary is $24,555 in a year. It ranges from $12,000 to $46,000. The hourly rate is on average $11.00.
Mobilunity Top Healthcare Portfolios
Mobilunity has successfully completed numerous projects related to healthcare development. A few important portfolios of the SaaS healthcare company activity are mentioned below:
Healthcare Website Design
This website is aesthetically designed by the Mobilunity healthcare developers with many features, capabilities and useful components. The main features of this healthcare website are given below.
- Great healthcare concepts integrated into the website outlook
- Use of different therapies as the software modules in the website
- Supports online booking and video consultation through web plugins
- Very responsive web design suitable for multispecialty hospitals and clinics
- Integrated features of online consultation and necessary preliminary support
- Use of awesome images and animation
- Highly search engine optimization friendly website
Healthcare Sales App
The healthcare sales app developed by the expert healthcare developers at Mobilunity, is an example of great UI/UX design and expertise. The application has been designed for the effective management of the sales of healthcare devices. This application is designed for tablets with the following main features.
- A highly attractive user interface to create a great user experience
- A great combination of art and technology
- Supports all functions a sales representative needs
- Easy to use interface
- Capable of sending presentations, promotions and marketing content through a few clicks
- Uses high-quality images, animation and other multimedia content
- Useful for all healthcare devices used in multiple disciplines of the healthcare sector
- Feature of adding high-resolution images of healthcare devices for sale
- Supports powerful capability of data analytics to have a deeper insight into the sales and customer behavior
- Supports multiple modes of billing and online payments
Rejuvenation Cosmetics Web
Rejuvenation Cosmetics Web is a customized and creative WordPress web development project completed by Mobilunity web developers. It is a highly featured and innovative website for plastic surgery and rejuvenation cosmetic procedures. The main features of this application include:
- Highly customized and optimized WordPress design
- Supports multilingualism and the Geo-location features
- More than 20 powerful animated pages along with inquiry forms
- Supports social media streams running on the website
- Highly responsive design and 100% SEO friendly website
- Supports the great feature of interactive prototyping
Hire Dedicated Healthcare App Developers at Mobilunity
The Mobilunity development teams provider is one of the greatest Ukrainian software development companies that offer healthcare application development services at very affordable prices in the domain of healthcare web development. The company offers to hire healthcare programmers and various information technology management consultant experts for your projects to make your project 100% success. The main benefits of using Mobilunity services include:
- Provides possibilities to hire healthcare engineers who are highly skilled, experienced and qualified
- 100% project success rate and reduced healthcare mobile app development cost
- Offers very competitive fixed prices without any hidden charges
- Offers professional healthcare app developers fully dedicated and focused on your projects
- The company offers a great work environment and provides great healthcare app development infrastructure required for smooth and efficient software development
- Provides a comprehensive set of communication sources to keep in touch with the software developers as well as the management team
- Mobilunity team consists of a large number of technical and management professionals to provide you how to easy to hire healthcare coder and wait with the full peace of mind about the successful completion of your project
- On-time project delivery
You can also hire healthcare developers and benefit from the geographical location and the time zone the SaaS healthcare company lies in. It is suitable for almost all countries in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific regions.