Hire SAP® Hybris Developer with an Advanced Integration Expertise
SAP® Hybris is one of the systems that keeps topping the list of the best eCommerce platforms. It allows companies to automate many eCommerce B2B and B2C processes and has a number of tools that facilitate operations, such as data collection, order processing tasks, marketing, and customer experience. Considering that recently, the need for CRM platforms has been growing exponentially with the development of new applications and services, small to large-scale businesses aim to hire SAP® consultants for taking their business processes to the next level.
SAP® Hybris is a series of products developed by the German company Hybris. Since 1997, Hybris has been producing software for commerce, marketing, and sales, and it has built a strong reputation for itself with a high level of competitiveness on the market.
In 2018, the system was integrated into the SAP® Customer Experience system and is now known as SAP® Commerce Cloud that can be conveniently integrated with many other systems for facilitating operational processes, such as accounting, ERP, order management, and lead nurturing. Currently, this platform is recognized as the market leader and continues to be a popular solution for mass (B2C) and corporate (B2B) segments.
SAP® Hybris System Role in eCommerce Software
SAP® Commerce Cloud helps companies to optimize all operations related to commerce and communication with customers. With the help of an experienced SAP® coder, you can build a convenient system for your business to analyze consumers’ needs and perform corresponding actions, from content creation to its promotion.
SAP® Hybris is a remarkable eСommerce solution that allows quicker and more convenient communication with customers by combining different channels of communication within one system. The software enables companies to deliver exceptional services and manage all the eCommerce business processes on a highly customizable platform.
Many companies consider different eCommerce solutions before settling on the best one for their business needs and study Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, and other systems. All of them have different characteristics and suit specific businesses but can’t provide a complete set of functions needed for advanced eCommerce operation. Therefore, the question that arises the most often is what platform to choose between the two – SAP® Commerce Cloud or Salesforce? Let’s take a look at their advantages and disadvantages.
Salesforce vs. SAP® Commerce Cloud
Both Salesforce and SAP® are CRM systems suitable for large companies and enterprises with a big number of customers that need reliable omnichannel communication tools.
Simply put, the Salesforce platform is designed for the comfort of product managers, while SAP® Commerce Cloud is an ERP for salespeople, marketers, and other workers involved in content production and other business operations.
Here are the reasons why it is worth choosing SAP® Commerce Cloud solutions over Salesforce:
- The platform is designed for convenient B2B and B2C business operations. Unlike a competitor, this platform provides a unique set of functions useful for B2B and B2C retailers. This CRM can be adapted to various business models and will suit different requirements.
- Omnichannel capabilities. Currently, 70.4% percent of eCommerce sales are conducted via mobile devices, and the figure is expected only to grow. That is why Hybris SAP® CRM integration allows providing first-class communication through different channels and ensures convenient operations on any device, expanding the opportunities for one’s profit.
- Easy to maintain. Hybris Java support specialists are not so difficult to find. Moreover, the platform is easy to maintain and does not require a large in-house development team. There are many experienced Java engineers on the market, so you don’t have to hire expensive professionals for Hybris development and, in most cases, need only one SAP® Hybris developer with advanced integration expertise. If compared to its competitor, even Salesforce CRM consulting services require costly assistance, while the development of the customized solution has much higher rates.
Therefore, if you need a reliable eCommerce solution to enhance your omnichannel customer service and add eCommerce functionality, SAP® Commerce Cloud is an ideal option.
Benefits of SAP® CRM with Hybris Integration
SAP® Commerce Cloud is often used by businesses that already have an infrastructure in the form of ERP, CRM, and other systems to automate their operations and work with customers. They choose the SAP® Hybris solution because of:
- Integrations are available with such systems. The time for project implementation can be reduced by several times compared to using other similar solutions.
- SAP® Hybris works great for both the B2B and B2C segments. Besides retail and apparel, this system can be customized to benefit different industries and offers useful scenarios for businesses of any scale and specific.
- The Hybris platform allows for omnichannel communication. Thus, ensuring your employees can manage digital and offline points of interaction with customers (websites, mobile apps, call centers, social media, offline stores, etc.) within a single integrated environment, providing contextual and personalized interaction that meets customer needs.
So, to summarize, SAP® Commerce Cloud is a customized, functional, and helpful eCommerce solution. For most typical eCommerce tasks, this platform has prefabricated units that just need to be set up to fit a specific business.
What to Know Before You Hire SAP® Hybris Developer
Previously, Java engineers had to write their own frameworks for the project’s needs, but now we have ready-made solutions, which greatly simplify the work on the platform customization. Nowadays, for successful operation on the online market, companies can purchase access to a ready-made platform for an online store and tailor it to their specific needs.
Basic eCommerce functionalities, such as order box, pricing, product catalog, shopping cart, are already implemented in such platforms. Therefore, the Hybris SAP® integration engineer can create a customized system tailored to your business goals and specifics without creating the platform from scratch.
No wonder that the need for services of highly professional SAP® Hybris specialists is growing. So how to find an advanced SAP® Hybris commerce developer who will help your business to simplify the operational processes and optimize the workflow?
The following are some important responsibilities of a Hybris SAP® integration developer. So, what tasks does the developer perform?
- Participates in the development of a solution for the transition to a new version of the SAP® Commerce platform and adapts its functionality to the needs of the company;
- Designs eCommerce system modules based on the SAP® Commerce platform;
- Develops architectural solutions based on the customer’s needs;
- Performs architectural supervision of the implementation of improvements to the SAP® Commerce platform;
Here are the things you need to pay attention to when looking for a seasoned SAP® Hybris engineer:
- Considering the basic technologies used in SAP® Commerce Cloud, one can conclude that to hire SAP® developer is actually to find a Java software engineer who has experience with the Spring ecosystem;
- The coder should be able to work with the technology stack that is used in most Java projects and have expertise in SAP® C/4HANA programming and Hybris technology;
- An experienced coder must know how to implement eCommerce solutions based on Java and Hybris;
- Make sure that the programmer is familiar with full-text search systems, such as Apache SOLR, Lucene, ElasticSearch, NoSQL databases (Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra) and modern JS frameworks (Angular, React, etc.);
- The programmer must know how to conduct complex code refactoring and design of integration solutions.
SAP® Hybris Developer Resume Sample
Junior Hybris Developer Resume Sample
Senior Hybris Developer Resume Sample
Hybris Developer Salary Rates in Different Countries
It is not news that a Hybris developer contract rate depends not only on the expertise of the engineer but their country of work. Let’s take a look at the annual rates of SAP® Hybris developers in different countries to compare:
- The US – $118,000
- Canada – $55,292
- The UK – $58,062
- Switzerland – $100,327
- Germany – $66,217
- Ukraine – $30,000
As you can see, the highest labor costs to hire Hybris developers are established in the US and Switzerland. If we compare the rates of SAP® coders in the US and Canada, or in Switzerland and Germany or the UK, the numbers differ in one and a half times, while the expertise of candidates can be the same.
At the same time, there are countries, such as Ukraine, that are already world-known for their top-level Hybris development companies that offer SAP® programming services at a much more affordable cost. Therefore, if you were looking to hire SAP® hybris experts, Ukraine can be considered a perfect option for outsourcing SAP® eCommerce software development.
Mobilunity as Your Trusted Outsourcing SAP® Hybris Development Provider
Mobilunity proved to be one of the well-known and, what is more important, trusted outsourcing companies that help businesses to outsource their software development and get first-class solutions at an affordable cost. We at Mobilunity have vast experience in different technologies and can boast of exceptional expertise in developing SAP® Hybris commerce solutions.
Keeping up with the latest developments and SAP® Commerce Cloud updates, we can provide you with a seasoned SAP® Hybris programmer to work on your project. Moreover, our experienced recruiters can find well-qualified coders to complete Hybris integration with SAP® CRM for your business. Here are Mobilunity’s IT outstaffing services benefits that will help you get the most out of SAP® Hybris services:
- 9+ years on international IT market;
- 20+ teams of experienced coders from Magento developers to Java coders;
- Expertise in SAP® Hybris cloud solutions;
- Dedicated developers and managers working on your project only;
- Convenient location, time zone, and great command of English that allows cooperating with companies all over the world;
- Dozens of loyal clients;
- Affordable software development rates;
- Result-oriented approach with a healthy level of perfectionism.
If you were in search of a reliable Hybris company and a trustworthy outsourcing or outstaffing service provider, with the help of Mobilunity, you will hire Hybris developer needed.
If you want to hire SAP® developer offshore, feel free to contact Mobilunity experts and find an experienced programmer for your business needs!
Disclaimer: Hybris SAP® and other SAP® products and services mentioned in the article, as well as their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP® SE in Germany and other countries.