Hire Symfony Developer for Your Team
Symfony framework proved to be one of the most promising and fast-developing technologies of the last years. Nevertheless, there are not many Symfony experts globally, as they tend to be based and work in big cities with big opportunities. Now hiring a Symfony developer might be a challenge if you are not located in a major city, that’s why hiring a remote PHP developer might be just the answer you were looking for to create the next Symfony project. Especially that there might be a limited quantity of Symfony providers in your area, by looking for developers who work remotely, you get a chance to find a highly skilled professional for a better rate.
Great Benefits of Symfony Development
The Symfony framework is one of the most popular, oldest, and trusted frameworks for the PHP language. It was presented not long ago, on October 18, 2005, as a free software launched under the MIT license. In short, Symfony provides reusable PHP components to build high-performance web applications. As the old saying goes, “Why reinvent the wheel?”. This is especially true in programming where speed and security are critical to business and technology success.
Symfony is not used as a full-stack web framework like Lavaver or Rails, that offer all features to build a common website and other stuff that makes it more complex to use. However, Symfony offers a remarkable modular component system that allows combining different modules in multiple ways to create attractive and powerful apps. The functionality of the developed projects can be added on the go based on the raising needs. It is worth noting that Symfony components can be used both for a full Symfony experience or as parts in any type of PHP project.
Symfony technology is known for its large developer community that shares knowledge and experience with the framework and helps each other with different questions regarding it. A big number of programmers rely on Symfony because of its modular standardized system and easy-to-use technology, so they can build up projects faster and deliver unique products of high efficiency and great performance.
There are many advantages of choosing Symfony as a PHP Framework to work with, for example:
- only the core components needed to create a new Symfony project;
- the projects are very lightweight and ideal for Microservices or APIs;
- for complex applications, any number of additional components can be added;
- incredibly modular;
- clean code with OOP Design Patterns;
- Dependency Injection supported;
- implements many of PHP-FIG standards and can open other libraries;
- no need in a specific database system;
- simple documentation;
- constantly improving and updating;
- always supports the latest PHP features;
- great release process;
- long-term support with useful Backwards compatibility;
- the fastest PHP framework by far.
Bruno Paz provided many more reasons to work with Symfony here, but the main thing is that the Symfony framework is the fastest and the most convenient to use the platform to fulfill the needs of your business.
The Demand for Symfony developer: How Many Companies Use Symfony?
Nowadays, more and more companies require developers to build custom web applications with use of PHP-based technologies and other complex requirements. Therefore, programmers seek for a fast and reliable PHP framework that can allow them to simplify and speed up the development process and create web applications meeting all requirements concerning quality and design. They have to choose from several web frameworks for PHP in terms of accessible tools, features, utility modules to build the required functionality within the shortest time possible and without enormously long lines of code. Fortunately, there is the Symfony framework that meets the needs of both employers and coding employees.
According to Symfony official statistics, there are more than 3,000 contributors, more than 600,000 Symfony developers, and more than +48,000,000 framework monthly downloads. It is because the standardized components of Symfony are a great help for developers when it comes to increasing and efficiency of the project keeping the high quality of it. This statistics proves that the Symfony framework is highly popular among PHP programmers, being open source and free. Thus, the modular system of the Symfony framework allows developers to complete specific tasks with several of 50 standalone components from the reusable PHP library and build the whole projects with the use of Symfony technology only.
Another plus is that large multinational companies all around the world have placed their trust in Symfony development. For example, here are only some of the projects that are listed on Symfony’s official website that use or were built using Symfony web development: Drupal, phpBB, Laravel, BlaBlaCar, Spotify, MeinFernbusm. Therefore, if you choose the Symfony framework to drive your project development and hire Symfony developer, you will definitely get the most value from the investment in the development.
Why Do You Need to Hire Symfony Developer for Your Business?
Based on the previously mentioned information, Symfony developer is the programmer that participates in every stage of the software development, from coding to architecture, from the first discussion to the final launch. Symfony programmer needs to be in theme with the latest updates in Symfony development and software development news in total. From Symfony providers, it is expected to provide technical leadership including new techniques and approaches to improve the development process.
Here are the essential skills and experience that every well-qualified Symfony developer should have:
- 2+ years experience with Symfony framework
- Solid experience with PHP 7 and MySQL
- Experience with Git and Repository Management
- Knowledge of Docker, Containerization, and Orchestration will be a plus
- Experience with LAMP will be a plus
And if you plan to hire a Senior Symfony programmer to oversee the development project, these requirements are mandatory for the expert:
- 3+ years experience with Symfony framework
- Proven experience in launching projects with Symfony
- Solid experience with SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and PHP development
- Strong knowledge of LAMP environment, Standards, and Software Development Principles;
- Knowledge of REST applications will be a plus
Take a look at these 5 undoubtful reasons why you should hire Symfony developer for your project:
- They are experts in the framework. This is important as every framework acts similar to its own language, Symfony is no different. Having a developer who understands and can utilize all the benefits of a framework is important to make sure you benefit from everything a framework has to offer. What good is using a framework if your developer doesn’t know how to maximize its potential?
- They will help your business or product launch to grow faster. Because Symfony development has been around for a long time and has a large community, a vast majority of common components that every web application/software would need is already prebuilt. That means when you hire Symfony developer, they will be able to launch your product or business faster.
- It will reduce cost. Similar to the point above, if you hire Symfony developer, it speeds up development time, but at the same time reduces labor and cost. Having a successful product or business is about minimizing risk and development cost, and hiring a Symfony development dedicated team will do just that.
- It helps with security. As the old saying goes, two minds are better than one, but how about thousands of minds then? That’s the benefit of having a Symfony programmer. Yes, developers are smart individuals, but it’s almost impossible at worst and inefficient at best for a developer to track every single security issue. Having a developer use Symfony makes security stronger as there are countless people who are constantly supporting your Symfony developer in maintaining the framework and security.
- There are a set standard and easier maintenance. One of the largest expenses and headaches of any application is to maintain the code base. The problem with writing something from scratch is that it makes it very difficult, time consuming and expensive for someone else to review and update the code. Hiring a Symfony developer ensures that there is a set standard and the next developer knows where everything is, how it works, and can easily find his way around any Symfony application. This again helps with security, cost, and speed.
Comparison of Symfony Developer Revenues in Different Countries
Now, Symfony developer hourly rate depends on the location and whether it’s an entry-level position or a position for an experienced developer. Here you can see the approximate annual Symfony programmer cost in different cities across the world:
- Sydney, Australia – $102,456
- New York, the US – $100,000
- Stockholm, Sweden – $68,608
- Munchen, Germany – $67,319
- Vancouver, Canada – $65 279
- London, the UK – $55,768
- Kyiv, Ukraine – $38,400
As you can see, it cost differently to hire Symfony developers from the US, the UK, Canada, Western Europe, or Ukraine. That’s not news that more and more companies tend to outsource development projects, especially Symfony development task and work with Ukrainian programmers. No wonder that a Symfony development dedicated team from Ukraine can contribute to your business as well.
Moreover, here are 7 major reasons to hire Symfony developers Ukraine-based:
Ukraine’s talent pool for programming
Ukraine’s technology talent pool is large, vast, and diverse, which means that Ukraine has countless programmers for any kind of a project. So finding highly skilled Symfony providers is not an issue and it is easy to find a reliable specialist here.
The cost Is lower than in other countries
In general, costs are lower here for developers, and this benefit, of course, extends to Symfony developers as well. Being able to build your project quickly, but also cost effectiveness will help ensure your project and/or company has the greatest chance of success.
Large IT community speaks English
Since many international companies choose Ukraine as a prime location for developers, it is very common that most developers have a strong command of English. This is extremely important to your project, this way your requirements are not misinterpreted which can cause unnecessary delays.
Time zone benefits
Having a Symfony team working while you sleep is a large advantage for companies who are looking to gain an edge. Because of the complementary time zone difference, you will have the benefit of being able to speak with your developers at a reasonable hour, then having them work through your night so you can pick up and review once you wake up (assuming you are located in North America). Now, for those who are in West Europe the benefits is that Ukraine is not far away from most cities, and since there is very little time zone difference, you benefit from continuity of your business hours.
Ukraine is a country that is very prideful and as a culture strives for high-quality results. Because of the close proximity to Western Europe, the high standards for quality products and software are transferred to Ukraine.
Large technology community
Because there are so many tech specialists in Ukraine, there are numerous national IT events with international speakers and experts. This technology community is important, especially for developers as it serves as a resource to help continually challenge them to improve and perfect their skill, in addition to allowing them to learn solutions that other developers have reached.
Lastly, Ukraine’s culture and people are very hard working. This is reflected in the corporate culture as well. It is not unusual to see Ukrainians working late nights to ensure a high-quality product, so any Ukrainian Symfony development dedicated team is known to be highly productive and willing to work extra if needed.
In Search of Experienced Symfony providers: Mobilunity Is Your Right Choice
If Ukraine looks good to you in terms of hiring dedicated development teams and you would like to hire Symfony developers in Ukrainian company, it is the Mobilunity can be a perfect solution for you. We are the leading Symfony PHP development company in Ukraine with a huge package of experience and a large number of clients from different countries including Switzerland, Germany, Israel, USA, Canada, etc. We would be glad to provide you with the best Ukrainian Symfony development team to build your project from scratch or join your business at any stage of development and launch the final product shortly.