The Fastest Way to Find the Best Software Development Companies in Europe
With the evolution of technology and the influence of globalization comes the constant change in IT dynamics and trends. Nowadays, IT trends revolve around trends such as:
- AI integration in various devices and applications
- The Internet of Things
- Blockchain development
- Augmented and Virtual Reality integration
With these trends dictating the flow of the global IT market, software development companies are hard-pressed to provide quality services in line with these. Every global outsourcing software engineering company has adopted a very diversified model for their services in order to reach the global IT market. Not only do these various software development companies provide such services, they have also diversified their approach to providing manpower and developers; such as dedicated developer teams, offshore developers, and nearshore software development.
Demand for Software Developers and Software Developing Companies in Europe
In meeting the demands of this ongoing trends, companies have now focused on seeking options for proximity and cost-effectiveness, aside from low cost. Trends in software development Europe has influenced as well. With Europe being the 3rd most populated continent in the world, there is so much that European countries can offer in terms of expert developers and competitive IT market. The graph below illustrates the software market distribution in Europe in 2015.
With European software developers and software European engineers equipped with high-level skills, cultural affinity, and assuredly quality product, they are definitely strong players in the global software development market. Engaging in a software engineering company that provides services for software development in Europe can definitely give you the edge in your software developer company; be it online software development or custom European software development.
With such a vast area, a greatly diverse but a quality pool of IT software developing companies can be found in Europe. In Ukraine alone, the trend for the export of software development services has been marked at at least $2.5 billion in 2015, and continues to rise, and among the areas that Ukrainian developers are most skilled at is Software Engineering.
Remote Developers from Europe
With technology and globalization, most – if not all – of these software development companies offer a wide range of development services and the services various developers; such as dedicated development teams, nearshore developers, offshore developers, and even their in-house developers. Having a diverse pool of developers can only improve the quality of services that these software developing companies can offer. Goodfirms can provide a list of the tops software development companies based in Ukraine. Take Mobilunity for example, the software developer company employs and offers both in-house and outsourcing developers.
In-house and remote developers are two of the most popular developer team models implemented by software development companies nowadays. Both have their own advantages; offshore or remote software developers brings in diversity in skill and experience as well as global talent, while in-house development teams provide systematic and established approaches to software development projects.
Hiring Remote Workers Is a Great Boost to Your Software Developer Company
- Remote workers have the advantage of a engaging in life outside of their work. With remote worker able to do the tasks that they need to do outside of work, which they would be hard-pressed or have difficulty doing with a regular office-bound job, they become more dedicated and and focused on their actual remote work.
- Hiring the right remote workers are essential. When companies hire remote workers with the mindset and predisposition to be more productive in a remote environment, these developers become the best asset for your project.
- Decisions, small and big, are well-documented. Decisions are made with every meeting, conference, or even small conversations. With remote workers all of these, and more, are documented, stored, and can be reviewed for potential impact.
- Meetings, conferences, and get togethers are no longer a chore. Working with individuals from around the work opens up your perspective on the world, and every meeting becomes a platform to share your piece of the world, leading to a more engaged and invested team.
In-house and remote developer team models, and their various derivatives, only equip the company with experienced developers with a wide-range of skills, highly capable of delivering quality and optimal work. It is just a matter of you knowing what you need for your project and selecting the best fit for your needs.
Cost of Hiring Software Developers from Europe
A significant factor that needs to be considered when hiring software developers is the cost. The cost of hiring developer is impacted by a number of things; such as experience, skills, cost of living in their area, and others. To provide a good starting point in considering hiring software developers from Europe, below are some of the top European countries with the average annual software developer salary:
- United Kingdom: £31,000 ($41,500)
- Ukraine: $24,800
- France: €35,700 ($42,000)
- Germany: €46,200 ($54,300)
- Austria: €36,800 ($43,300)
- Netherlands: €42,000 ($49,400)
From the list of top European countries with notable software development services, it is evident that the most cost-effective solution to building a team of dedicated software engineers or software developers for your project is to hire from Ukraine. To better understand the cost of hiring software engineers from Ukraine, outlined below is the average hourly salary of a software engineer of various experience.
Another major factor that impacts the cost of hiring software developers is the cost of living in their area. The cost of living for a software developer impact the cost of hiring them, much like their skills and experience will. Below are the cost of living index in various European countries, according to Numbeo. The index is measured in relation to the cost of living in New York City.
Here, it outlines that living in the UK is 24.15% less expensive than living in New York, but it is the least costly to live in Ukraine; specifically, 74.02% less expensive than living in New York.
Software Development Companies in Ukraine
Not only does Ukraine offer the most cost-efficient solution to hiring software developers for your development project, but the country is also known for having IT software engineering company all over the country. With a wide range of options, you can definitely hire software engineering and software development experts from all of Ukraine.
The table below outlines the hourly salary of a junior software engineer from various cities all over Ukraine.
Main Reasons for Every Software Engineering Company to Hire Ukrainian Dedicated Developers
There are a number of reasons why large software developing companies should hire, among the the major points are listed below:
- As shown in this article, Ukraine offer the most cost-efficient option for hiring software developers and dedicated software development teams.
- Because of its location, companies in Europe have reach in both ends of the hemisphere; making companies in Europe all the more accessible to the diverse global IT market.
- Ukraine is home to more or less 90,000 IT professionals, and with the support of a strong educational system, produces an average of 15,000 IT graduates annually, and continues to be one of the fastest growing number of IT-professionals in Europe.
- Not only does the country produce skilled and knowledgeable software developers, but, in 2014, Ukraine was 4th in the amount of certified IT specialists all over the world, ensuring expert talent and quality products.
Developers from Ukraine are definitely expert and experienced enough to be adaptable and intuitive in their approach to diverse development projects. An assurance of quality work and an efficient team dedicated to achieving your goals for a project is the most ideal scenario if you were to hire a software developer from Europe.
Given the costs, it would be cost-efficient to hire from Ukraine. Mobilunity, a global IT services provider focused on offering quality outsourcing and outstaffing solution can assist you in improving your business and optimizing your development teams at a manageable cost. Having collaborated with various industries, you can be assured of expert and adaptable developers for your project needs.