Where to Find Node.js MongoDB Socket.io MySQL Docker Stack Developer
Over the last decade, programming became an enormous part of the business world. Every company these days at some point of its existence begins to require a strong online presence and integration. For this occasion, plenty of new technologies were created. One of those, that are in the biggest demand these days are, MongoDB, Socket.io, Node.js, MySQL and Docker Stack. However, what is it that they are specifically used for?
Socket.io, Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL, Docker Stack: An Overview
Basically, all these technologies are mainly used for the creation of the MVP – Minimum viable product. This term usually refers to various startups of products that are only about to enter the market. When the company begins to prosper its owners usually hire more narrow-profiled specialists. However, let’s get into the specifics of the mentioned above technologies, what they are used for and how can hiring a developer with Node.js, MySQL, Socket.io skills be beneficial for your business.
Whenever you hear about Node.js, Socket.io will most likely be mentioned as well. The thing is that Socket.io is a module for Node.js that makes it easier for programmers to operate. It was created by Guillermo Rauch and is still widely used as one of the most popular Node.js modules. The best thing about it is that it allows you to work in real time in any browser you want. It means, that using Socket.io, Node.js developer can create a live application, like, for example, chat server or IRC-client.
MongoDB is a cross-platform, document-oriented database that provides high performance and greater scalability. The basis of this database is the concept of collections and documents. Many developers often use Node.js with MongoDB as it allows you to easily work with NoSQL data models. Another advantage of this database is its incredible flexibility which makes it an optimal choice for various startups.
MySQL is yet another great tool to manage the workflow databases. That is why Node.js and MySQL often go together when it comes down to using them in the daily programming routine. What makes it so appealing? First of all, its incredible flexibility which allows a developer with Node.js, MySQL, Socket.io skills to solve a wide variety of tasks. Another thing to consider while collaborating with Node.js MySQL developer is the high performance of this technology and great responsibility when it comes down to the safety standards.
Node.js Docker Socket.io Stack is mostly used in cases where one needs to create an isolated environment. Basically, it allows you to use the same kernel as the host in combination with the same file system, which at times can be very convenient and saves you a lot of time. Also, while using Node.js MongoDB Docker Stack you will have to deal with a lesser amount of moving parts.
Node.js MongoDB Docker Stack: Usage Examples
Now that you know about what these technologies are, you are probably wondering about how can you successfully implement them into your company’s workflow? Well, there is no certain answer to that question, as the implementation strategy varies from one case to another, however, we prepared a few examples for you, so that you understand it better.
Node.js MySQL Example: A Real-Time App Creation
If you are looking for a Node.js Socket.io MySQL example – this one might be just right for you. If you take a look at this blog post, you will see how real-time applications are being built. In this particular case for front-end development were used such tools as React.js, Socket.io, and Reactstrap. As for the backend development – it was mostly programmed using Node.js, MongoDB, Socket.io. The application itself is a simulator of a real-time process of placing an order at the restaurant. The use of the Node.js Socket.io developer allowed to automatize the whole process and significantly speed it up.
Node.js MongoDB Examples: A Cinema Microservice
Yet another Node.js MySQL example of how you can implement Docker stack MongoDB into your company’s programming routine. If you take a look at this article, you will see how easy it is to build something using the help of a Node.js and MongoDB developer and later deploy it using the assistance of a Node.js MongoDB Docker stack specialist.
Stack Developer: Who Is He and What Has He Do?
Lately, it became really popular within a business community to hire a stack developer for a team. However, there are still business owners who do not completely understand who this specialist is and what is it that he does.
Full stack developer is a web developer with knowledge and experience in the development process of both – frontend and backend components. The Front end is the part of a website or an application that all its users see and interact with. At the same time back end is always hidden from the user and only a Node.js MongoDB developer or any other specialist of this kind have access to it.
Such flexibility makes stack developer a truly unique and irreplaceable specialist. In most cases, full stack developers are hired by companies where there is no distinct division between the frontend and backend development. Another case is when a company is quite small and is only starting out its activity on the market. Finally, full stack developers are in high demand when a front-end component on a project does not require a large number of developers. In a broader sense, a full-stack developer is a specialist who has the knowledge to develop a web project from A to Z, albeit not very deep.
Keep in mind though, that nobody is expecting such a specialist to be a complete expert in front end and back end development. However, one should be familiar with all the necessary technologies that one way or another will be integrated into the development process of any application. Usually, the list of these technologies includes the following ones: Node.js, Socket.io, MySQL stack.
Node.js Socket.io Developer: Becoming a Stack Developer
As it has already been mentioned above, Node.js Socket.io developer could definitely become a stack developer. However, just having Node.js MongoDB Socket.io stack skills will not be enough to become a successful stack developer these days. So in case you are wondering about which particular skills your future stack developer should possess, apart from Node.js Socket.io MongoDB stack ones, we prepared a short list for you. So a good stack MySQL Node.js developer must:
- Be proficient at HTML and CSS. HTML is one of the central tools that developers use while creating a website so it is only obvious that your stack developer should know how to operate it as well. At the same time, CSS is used for the design part of your application so there is no way for neglecting this skill.
- Know various back end technologies. Back end – is an essential part of any application and it must work flawlessly. For this matter, make sure that your stack developer is proficient in at least one programming language that is being used for such purposes. It can be Python or Java or PHP or even SQL. The choice of the language should suit your purposes though, keep that in mind.
- Be Jack of all Trades and Master of One. There is no necessity for a stack developer to be genius at every technology out there. However, he or she must be familiar with as many of them as possible, at the same time specializing at one. Depending on the needs of your project, you will be able to choose a perfect candidate in this case.
- Be a MongoDB Node.JS developer. Knowledge of MongoDB for Node.js developer is an essential skill to have. It significantly speeds up the programming process and allows one to work with NoSQL data.
- Be punctual. Application development is no easy job, especially if talking about Node.js MySQL example of an assignment. Punctuality is an essential trait for someone working in this field so unless you want your application to be developed for years, make sure that your stack developer knows how to follow deadlines.
- Ability to make his own choices and take responsibility for them. Being a stack developer is in many ways being a ‘one man show’. One has to be able to divide one huge task (application development) into smaller ones and know how to prioritize his tasks in order to finish everything on time.
- Have strong analytical skills. This skill is essential for any kind of programmer, especially stack developers, who are simultaneously working on both – front and back end of the application or a website.
- Have a creative approach to his work.
- Be patient and attentive.
So these are the most basic skills that your future stack developer should have, so make sure you check them out in his or her resume. Also, make sure that your candidate has a few Node.js MongoDB examples in his or her portfolio, it is essential that you see examples of your developer’s work first.
Hiring a Stack Developer: Where From and What For?
Now that you have learned about what stack developer does and what skills one must possess in order to become one, you are probably wondering about where you can find a specialist like that for your own project. Well, first of all, let’s talk about the reasons why you should hire a stack developer in the first place:
- It will save you money if you are only starting out. Considering that stack developers are proficient in many things, they can save you a lot of finances at the beginning of your entrepreneurship.
- Full stack developer will be that exact person, that knows every small detail about your application and will be able to assist in case any malfunctions occur.
- Finding an all-in-one solution. Instead of getting a team of narrow-field specialists, you could hire just one full stack developer who would do all those tasks. It is a great option for those who are only starting out with their business.
- Flexibility. Full stack developer is someone who can easily switch between front and back end development, therefore, such specialist will be able to ‘cover all bases’ for your company’s project.
- He can solely be in charge of project development. You no longer need a team of people who will be sharing accountability, now you have one person who will be in charge of all the decisions regarding your project.
- Fast updates. Full stack developers are trained to report quickly and give you the fullest picture of how your project’s development is going. This way you will always stay updated.
Full Stack Developer: Ukrainian Specialists
Outsourcing practices are really in demand these days. Out of all countries, that provide such services, truly stands out one – Ukraine. Why is it so popular though? Well, there are many reasons for Ukraine to have leading positions in the world of the outsource. First of all, this country has a big variety of specialists to choose from. According to this source, there currently is more than a thousand IT companies in Ukraine and over 90 thousand IT employees. More than just that, these numbers are expected to grow even higher in the following years. These statistics alone make it one of the biggest IT talent pools in all of Europe. Not to mention, that Hacker Rank placed Ukraine on the 11th spot among all countries with the best developers in the world.
Stack Developers from Mobilunity
Surely, there are plenty of companies in Ukraine that would gladly assist you in outsourcing full stack developers specialists, however, not all of them are as good as Mobilunity. This company has been for a while on the market and perfectly knows how to provide the best specialists for any kind of project. If you are wondering about what makes it so special, take a look at this list of Mobilunity’s advantages:
- Lots of specialists to choose from – you can check out as many resumes as you want and see all their Node.js MongoDB examples of work. This way you will know what your future employee is professionally capable of.
- Fast hiring process – get ready to welcome new team members within just two weeks!
- Transparent prices – you will always know what exactly you are paying for.
- Convenient location and time zone.
- High level of professionalism. Mobilunity has lots of grateful clients who can confirm, that the services, that this company provides, are beyond excellence.
This way, if you are looking for a full stack developer who has more than one Node.js Socket.io example of work – Mobilunity might be just the right option for you!
Finding the Right Node.js MongoDB Socket.io MySQL Docker Stack Developer
Now that you have read this article, hopefully, you have a clear understanding of what kind of specialist full stack developer is and how beneficial he might be for your company. Such specialists, who combine skills for both – front and back end development, are in very high demand these days. The business world requires companies to adapt to the sped up tempo, providing great solutions with lesser time consumption. And stack developer might be just the right person to do this job. Just remember to check his or her resume for all those necessary skills and project examples, mentioned above.
Another thing to keep in mind is to look for your full stack developer in Ukraine, as this country has excellent specialists who charge reasonable prices. If you are looking for a trustworthy company to outsource your full stack developer tasks to – Mobilunity might be the right one for you, check them out. Over the years of their business activity, they developed an excellent reputation for themselves and that is something that you should be looking for in your full stack developer vendor.