Hire MERN Stack Developer
The main difference between MEAN and MERN lies in one technology. MEAN uses Angular for front-end and MERN uses React. The choice of particular technology here depends on the programmer’s preference and project scope. Both of them do the job well, just in various ways. MERN stack developer can design and build a web app from the clients’ requirements and up to release.
MERN is a rather new concept compared to MEAN, but it has already gained popularity. MERN developers are now in great demand as they provide amazing services in terms of web and mobile application development, eCommerce and CMS development, and migration/porting.
Component of Full Stack MERN Development
MERN full stack development is based on four technologies used. It is an abbreviation of them, namely:
- MongoDB – an open-source database. It allows fast integration of data as it is stored in collections and documents. It stores data in JSON format and allows managing databases. Companies hire MongoDB developer as the technology offers easy and fast data manipulation.
- Express – back-end middleware framework. MERN engineer uses it for server-side development. It helps to build complex apps as a data modeling language. It is also used for creating REST API.
- React – front-end library for creating interfaces. A certified MERN stack developer uses it for fast and scalable front-end development and increasing loading speed of a page. React makes dynamic pages with faster video and animations.
- Node.js – back-end server-side engine for a web developer MERN stack. It runs JS code outside the browser. It is fast and asynchronous.
Pros and Cons of MERN Stack Web Development
MERN stack development has several significant benefits, such as:
- A lot of code can be re-used from server to client side;
- MERN stack website development is faster because of the JSON data format;
- React offers a wide variety of third-party solutions and libraries, which increases the efficiency of development;
- React is more flexible in terms of app architecture;
- As an open-source technology it has a great community of professionals working on it.
Cons of full stack web development MERN are:
- Angular works better with large applications. React is a library and Angular is a framework, which makes the second better for voluminous and powerful apps.
- Angular is better for those who look for all-in-one solutions and do not want to spend time on customization.
MERN stack development services are a winning choice for the next project if it is rather lightweight and you are looking for a wider option on customization.
Skills to Look for in MERN Stack Developer Resume
A great MERN stack engineer has to master several skills and technologies, such as:
Full stack MERN developer has the expertise to provide architecture and development of the app as well as implementation. Such professionals can manage the whole project and write back-end and front-end code. Excellent React MERN stack developer can also text the app, troubleshoot, and monitor its performance.
MERN Stack Developer Salary Worldwide
MERN full stack developer salary depends hugely on the geographical location of a specialist as well as experience and skills.
Because of that, many businesses look for cheaper options abroad. That’s why many companies choose to hire MERN stack developer outside their own country. For example, look at the annual salary rates of a typical full stack developer (as MERN is all about full development, front end + back end) in different regions:
- The UK – $62,772
- The USA – $113,112
- Canada – $109,794
- Germany – $57,830
- Ukraine – $26,000 (based on our Recruiting Team research over several local job portals)
It is obvious why so many businesses choose to outsource their projects to Ukraine. In the USA even a junior MERN stack developer will cost at least $40,000 per year when with Ukrainian professionals this amount is twice lower. Here one can find the best MERN stack developers with experience for a budget-friendly price.
Reasons to Choose Ukrainian MERN Stack Expert
Ukraine is already an established outsourcing destination for all IT services. And full stack web development is no exclusion to the rule. The benefits of hiring a MEAN /MERN full stack developer in Ukraine are:
- Great talent pool with more than 185,000 programmers;
- High level of education of almost any local MEAN/MERN stack developer. Ukrainian higher education institutions prepare about 23,000 of IT specialists every year;
- Affordable rates. Hiring a MERN developer here is much cheaper than in the US or EU;
- Convenient time zone. The time difference for the EU countries is about 1-2 hours, which allows direct cooperation. It is also quite easy to fly to Ukraine and meet with a team;
- Good English knowledge. Overall, almost any full stack MERN web developer in Ukraine has a decent command of English.
Ukraine offers the best quality/price ratio. And the best part is that local professionals share the same values and business ethic.
Find Your Ideal MERN Stack Developer at Mobilunity
Mobilunity is an excellent nearshoring company that helps various businesses to achieve their goals for 9+ years. It is a reliable solution if you are looking for a MERN stack development company as the company has more than 40 international clients and a list of successful projects.
Mobilunity has a team of more than 200 professionals to find a full stack developer MERN for your project. We provide outstanding custom recruitment services for tasks of any complexity. Whatever your plan and scope are, this company will find the best MERN stack developer to do the job. We recruit dedicated and talented professionals that have proper education and experience in diverse projects. And the main advantage is that you can get it all for a reasonable price and without extra effort from your side.