Code Review Services from Senior Architects
Simple, well-designed, functional, and understandable to other programmers. This kind of code is critical for your end product, and it’s unattainable without professional source code review services. From this article, you’ll learn how to employ a code reviewer or hire QA tester. Also, we’ll share how to do it time and cost-effectively.
Code Review Services Overview
Web or mobile applications are programming codes, and these codebases directly impact end products. Software developers try to create them functional and well-structured; however, some issues can remain unnoticed. So reviewers analyze the final code before deployment to find bugs, inconsistencies, and other issues.
A code auditor can also help you identify security violations and errors in architecture design. Since software development constantly evolves, you may need to revise your code at least once a year. You can ask for a professional assessment of the frontend and backend codes or your program infrastructure.
Codebase analysis will let you improve the performance and responsiveness of your app, making your codebase more stable and secure. And below, we put together the key advantages of code checking.
Benefits of Professional Code Review Services
Here’s how the professional services of an architect code review can help your product. You get:
- Improved code quality. Code assessment eliminates bugs, errors, and inconsistencies in your source code. This makes the program work faster and more effectively. So your code becomes better, and your developers grow their expertise.
- Increased developer productivity. Checking programming codes shows developers how to structure their codes better and use fewer lines. This results in engineers’ better performance and higher productivity.
- Reduced technical debt. Poor-quality programming code added to poor-quality code brings problems and grows the so-called “tech debt.” Regular code audits will break this cycle and keep your product code readable and operative.
- Enhanced team collaboration. Many software engineers work in isolation, but code reviews allow them to collaborate. Young specialists learn from their skilled colleagues, exchanging ideas and learning advanced approaches.
- Better code security. Code assessment removes unnecessary code lines, identifies vulnerabilities, checks authorization rules, etc. So after such a review, the source code becomes secured and
3 Code Review Types: Pros and Cons
In the Agile methodology, code reviews are fundamental. The analysis can be performed by a person, a tool, or both. Below you’ll find the pluses and minuses of each option.
|Code Assessment Types||Advantages||Disadvantages|
|Manual code review|
|Automated code review|
|Hybrid code review|
Subtypes of Code Analysis
Experienced software developers assess various types of codes, and below are the most popular ones:
- Secure code review services. This type of testing means assessing how resistant the website or web app is to malware attacks. Manual and automatic assessment helps identify all vulnerabilities and protect products from hacking.
- Mobile code review services. Checking the iOS or Android codes assumes specialists test apps during runtime and in standby mode. This way, they explore if authentication, storage, and backup algorithms work correctly and securely.
- Source code review services. Security architects and experienced software engineers check your code for bugs and identify vulnerability issues. Manual and AI-powered testing help identify problematic variables or code lines.
- Code audit services ecommerce. Ensuring your online shop or a retail media network works seamlessly requires a regular audit of the code quality, infrastructure, and technologies. So, for instance, if you use Salesforce, order Salesforce code review services to audit your source code.
The Type of Code Analysis Services Right for You
After checking the pros and cons of manual and automatic code assessment, it’s time to decide whether to buy software or book manual security code review services. Tools get popular as they never miss even minor errors, work faster, and process more code lines. They also deliver reports, have traceability, control authorizations, and provide code review security.
However, manual reviewers can better understand the logic behind the code. So while AI algorithms miss formally acceptable commands, humans can notice issues before they become problems. Still, choosing automatic, manual, or hybrid type will depend on your product features and budget. And from the next section, you’ll learn the rough cost of hiring a code reviewer.
A Salary of a Code Reviewer in Several Countries
When you realize you need code audit services, you consider getting them as cost-effectively as possible. And in the era of remote teams, you don’t have to hire local tech professionals. Often, payrolls of European and American specialists are several times greater than those of code auditors from outsourced destinations.
*Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could be not entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
The few examples above show that remuneration for the same role in the US, the UK, and the EU differs significantly. But hiring secure code review specialists from Ukraine will cost you the least. Though this is probably the major advantage, we share other benefits of working with Ukraine-based code checkers below.
Why Book Code Analysis Team Services with Us
Why are we a reliable partner who’ll help you get a dedicated team for a launch code review? Here are a few arguments:
- 12+ years of experience. Our team has offered managed software development services for over ten years, assembling various tech teams. We have also built our own team of 200+ professionals who deliver high-quality outsourcing services to 40+ clients. And we keep improving every detail in our work: from the first conversations to signing cooperation agreements with customers.
- Top-rated by Clutch. Clutch rated Mobilunity as the Top B2B Services Company during 2018-2021. The famous platform also rewarded us as one of the Top HR Services companies in 2021. Mobilunity has successful case studies across many industries, and you can get first-hand references through a web form. English OnTrack Retail, Japanese Pafin, German I-Doit, Israeli XPLG, and many more companies work with us.
- 3R philosophy. We believe that delivering top-notch service is based on three factors or 3Rs. These are friendly and supportive Relationships between our employees, our progressive Recruitment approaches, and constant Retention efforts. We ensure all outsourced tech specialists and our team members are happy with the environment and are dedicated to their work.
Benefits You Get With Mobilunity
Choosing Mobilunity as your outsourcing provider has several advantages:
- Lower costs. Payroll is the most significant item in a tech project budget. And we offer you to save on the salaries of the peer code review specialists as we hire code reviewers from Ukraine. Lower remuneration is possible because Ukraine’s living index is lower than the US or EU countries.
- Top talents. Ukraine has been one of the prominent IT hubs for 12+ years. Hundreds of leading tech brands have hired thousands of skilled Ukrainian engineers. So rest assured that we’ll find top-notch specialists to run a code audit, deliver Salesforce code review consulting services, or provide prompt code feedback.
- Quick team assembly. Our hiring specialists have built tens of teams using best practices in IT recruiting. So you’ll leverage their experience, AI-driven tools, and advanced approaches by contracting Mobilunity. These factors allow our recruiters to find the best-matching professionals for your purposes. And on average, this takes us from 4 to 6 weeks.
- Comfortable time zone. A synchronized working schedule is critical when you arrange, for instance, a code audit for managed services run by a remote team. And Ukraine’s time zone allows project managers to maximize the number of shared business hours with their coding experts. This way, you won’t have to wait until the following day to communicate urgent issues.
- A team with fluent English. Ensuring your team members understand your requirements and express their thoughts is vital for performance. And Ukrainian peer code reviewers can quickly integrate into your workflow because every specialist we hire speaks English well. This way, we help our clients avoid communication issues and focus on effective cooperation.