What Technologies a TIBCO™ Developer Should Be Good at
TIBCO™, developers stand out in the IT industry for their ability to solve complex systems integration as well as analytics problems. For this, they need a range of skills, including traditional programming languages like Java, C++, as well as knowledge of TIBCO™ platforms like TIBCO™ BusinessWorks (BW). Here we will talk about TIBCO™ technology, developers with this knowledge and web programmer salary.
TIBCO™ Developer Salary in Ukraine, US, and Other Countries
TIBCO™ developers earn a very high salary commensurate with their highly specialized skills and value for major enterprises. In the US, for example, average pay for TIBCO™ developers is $103,382 based on figures by PayScale.
In Australia, integration developers, many of whom use TIBCO™ in their work, earn an average salary of $114,164, according to Neuvoo. Around Europe, there is greater variability, with TIBCO™ developers earning $53,388 in Germany, $66,000 in France, while in Ukraine, a systems analyst earns around $35,000 based on PayScale’s data.
This great variation offers a good opportunity for enterprises to shop around and save money on TIBCO™ integration development.
TIBCO™ Framework Use Cases
To understand the work of a TIBCO™ developer, we must look at how enterprises are using TIBCO™ and similar tools for tackling systems integration.
The pace of interconnected technologies has now led to what the press is calling the “internet of things” or IoT. Large organizations like Amazon and technology providers like TIBCO™ are leading the charge to connect everything in our lives.
The idea is that, in a few years’ time, everything will work in one seamless technology-enabled artificial ecosystem. This promise is even more important for enterprises, where data silos like databases must communicate with customers’ APIs, supplier networks, and vice versa.
Given the new technology, many organizations are even connecting autonomous bots and data-collecting sensors to the network. The new automation creates a system in which companies can do business more efficiently than ever before.
The dream is fast becoming reality, but a great deal of tough work is required to make all those systems communicate with each other. This is the area that messaging systems providers like TIBCO™ come in.
Clients of TIBCO™ Integration Tools and Packages
TIBCO™ began in 1997 as a provider of messaging APIs for clients in the financial markets. At the time, it allowed stock trading and financial transactions to be conducted by machines, with little or no human involvement. To realize what a revolutionary capability this was in 1997, consider that even Google hadn’t been invented yet.
Which Companies Rely on TIBCO™ Cloud Integration?
The company has now evolved. These days, it has a wide range of products, some focused on its messaging solutions, and still others focused on enabling cloud connectivity.
Innovation continues apace at the company, with TIBCO™ Blockchain solutions charting the way to an even more connected future. In addition, the company now has solutions that allow companies to gain insights from data. Its clients include:
- SAP – Enterprise software developer that provides ERP and other tools for businesses.
- Macy’s – Fashion retailer with over 600 retail stores across the US.
- Accor Hotels – Hotel chain with about 4,300 hotels in 95 countries.
- T-Mobile – Telecommunications and phone services company.
Many more companies around the world rely on TIBCO™ to connect all their various IT systems for maximum operational efficiency. Suffice it to say, given the pressing need for companies, particularly large enterprises, to work with data and analytics, the knowledge of TIBCO™ solutions has become an essential skill. These conditions are driving the need for developers that know how to work with TIBCO™ software for a variety of functions.
In reality, no TIBCO™ developer will be a master of all TIBCO™ software packages. There are just too many of them, each with its own focus and set of supported programming languages or auxiliary technology.
TIBCO™ developers, therefore, focus on a subset of technologies for their software development and integration work.
List of TIBCO™ Products
Some of TIBCO’s™ products at the forefront of its integration and analytics capabilities are listed below.
- TIBCO™ Spotfire – This is a business analytics software package that allows users to derive actionable insights from their business data.
- TIBCO™ Messaging – It delivers a messaging solution between a customer’s IT systems including mobile, cloud, and internet-connected devices
- TIBCO™ ActiveSpaces – This solution comprises of a distributed database that enables fault-tolerant storing of data in a scalable way. It’s very helpful for businesses that need to store and process large quantities of data.
- TIBCO™ Cloud Integration – This cloud integration package helps customers connect their applications for seamless connectivity. It is a forward-looking tool for enabling the connectedness of IoT (internet of things). Using a drag and drop tool, users can connect apps without writing any custom code.
- TIBCO™ Graph Database – This is an enterprise graph database that persists data to a random-access storage medium of your choice, whether solid state or magnetic storage. The graph database is useful when working with applications that model nodes, edges and network relationships, such as social network applications or supplier-buyer relationships.
- TIBCO™ BusinessWorks – This package lets developers use drag and drop, or the highly popular Java programming language, to develop REST services for connecting business applications. The package gives companies the ability to move data between all their different business applications in a much easier way than might be possible doing everything from scratch.
Pros and Cons of TIBCO™ Spotfire and TIBCO™ Tool Suite
TIBCO™ developers must understand how to develop solutions that ease the connectedness of enterprise IT systems. The developer must be good at architecting and developing systems that marshal data from multiple data sources in a secure way.
TIBCO™ Developer Responsibilities
A typical enterprise needs to handle data from the following sources:
- internal applications
- different departments
- company-wide databases
- applications installed on employees computers or mobile devices
To make the different IT systems that originate all this data work together, a central IT system is needed that can encode and decode the data for each source. This is the role of the enterprise integration system and, hence, the TIBCO™ developer.
Using TIBCO™ solutions, the developer TIBCO™ experts can rapidly connect existing systems, allowing a company to move data across two or more, independent, systems. For example, the integration system will take in binary data from a supplier, process it, combine it with data from an internal pricing system, then send out JSON data to a buyer’s IT system.
The responsibilities of a TIBCO™ developer in the enterprise include:
- planning and designing data integration as well as analytics deployments
- developing TIBCO™-based integration and analytics code
- testing TIBCO™ solutions and troubleshooting them
The enterprise integration system provides one uniform platform for all the systems an enterprise uses to communicate with one another. The result is much higher institutional agility, the elimination of paperwork, as well as major time savings in organizing business activities. Some examples of other enterprise integration software include BizSpark by Microsoft as well as AnyPoint Platform by MuleSoft. The need by businesses to connect their different applications has created demand for these and other systems to tie all the data together. Below, we look at why an enterprise might choose TIBCO™.
Tradeoffs of TIBCO™ Integration Software
Why TIBCO™ Integration Stands Out
TIBCO’s™ integration systems stand out for several reasons. First, TIBCO™ has several systems, allowing a TIBCO™ developer to familiarize with a comprehensive ecosystem as opposed to just one system.
For example, TIBCO™ Cloud Integration, TIBCO™ Messaging, TIBCO™ Mashery, and TIBCO™ Cloud Messaging are all part of the company’s business integration suite of products. The variety of tools covers the entire spectrum of data integration needs for large enterprises. This makes it possible for enterprises with trained TIBCO™ developers to integrate a range of systems, including:
- internet of things devices in various industries such as healthcare, retail, and agriculture
- APIs that work with mobile devices or customers’ web applications
- on premise IT systems including databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, and MongoDB
- hybrid cloud systems as well as public cloud systems
Top 10 Technologies to Use Along with TIBCO™ Tool Set
To execute well on their mandate, TIBCO™ developers need to know specific TIBCO™ platforms which vary from job to job, along with some associated technologies. The following is a list of top 10 technologies that developers using TIBCO™ need to know:
- TIBCO™ BusinessWorks
- RESTful web services and or SOAP web services
- TIBCO™ Adapters
- Databases such as SQL Server, MongoDB, Oracle
- Messaging systems like ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka
- TIBCO™ EMS
- TIBCO™ Rendezvous
- TIBCO™ Spotfire
Mobilunity Helps You Find the Perfect TIBCO™ Developer
To experience TIBCO™ development with a highly skilled team of developers, you should consider Mobilunity TIBCO™ developers. Our experts combine many years’ TIBCO™ development experience with knowledge of related skills including Java, C++, BusinessWorks, and plenty more.
Mobilunity can assemble a TIBCO™ development team for you rapidly, making sure you can start your TIBCO™ project and get it fully developed ahead of schedule.
TIBCO™ Developer Resume Samples
Developers tend to work with a mix of TIBCO™ frameworks and technologies on any given project, making a developer’s skillset more well-rounded. Below, we take a look at three sample CVs of TIBCO™ developers, ranging from junior TIBCO™ developer resume to senior.