Hire Developers in Belgium
How to Hire Belgium Dedicated Team?
The organization of an effective software development process begins with the organization of a good team. It became very popular today to apply for help to an IT outstaffing company that will provide a professionally selected software development team of specialists who already have joint work experience. In this way, it’s easy to hire dedicated developers.
What Belgium can offer in IT? Belgium is situated in the center of Western Europe and has a good transport network with other countries. This contributed to the development of a diversified economy where the main are services, manufacturing, logistics, and high tech. 19% of Belgium GDP occupies the industrial sector employing 20.4% of the workforce. Also, the services play the main role in economic growth since 2014, including IT services. So, Belgium developer is in high demand nowadays in its country.
What is the main IT developed city in Belgium? In the areas of telecommunications, and software development Brussels takes a prominent place among the other cities. Those software companies who would like to use Belgium IT services can pay attention to Brussels dedicated team. Responsibility, good knowledge of modern technology and programming languages are what make a Brussels developer valuable in the European IT market. But are there any alternatives to Brussels developer and how much does it cost to hire Belgium developer?
Comparison of net salaries of Belgian and Ukrainian developers
Lucrative IT Staffing with Mobilunity
Here is a list of main benefits you will receive during our cooperation:
- Reduction of costs;
- Sharing responsibility;
- Risk reduction due to extensive experience and implementation of similar projects;
- Improving the reliability of the company;
- Improving the efficiency of the company;
- The possibility to avoid the restrictions imposed by the law or tax agency on the number of employees and the size of the payroll fund;
- The opportunity to reduce the cost of functions and processes that will be performed by us;
- Simplify the organizational structure;
- Optimization of core business processes;
- The possibility to change terms of implementing the project by your decision.
Salaries of Ukrainian and Belgium Developer
Now we will make a comparison of salaries of a Ukrainian and Belgium developer. Average developer salary in Belgium is $3,800. This indicator is $2400 in Ukraine. Below we will talk about the rates and salaries of programmers with certain technologies in different cities of Belgium.
* Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could be not entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
Net salaries of developers who work in Brussels, Antwerp and Kyiv
Hire Developers in Belgium or in Ukraine
If you are still in doubt whether it’s better to hire developers in Belgium or in Ukraine, there is a ready solution for you. Get in touch with Mobilunity manager to discuss a possibility of implementing your project right now, and don’t forget about the benefits of IT staffing we provided above.